Reviews for Meeting the Dads 04: Fox Mulder
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
The thought of Mulder being the dad actually makes me kind of happy... that would work for me
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Mulder is so a Xander lol
so kiss me goodbye chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
What a nifty idea for a crossover story. I didn't really know what was going on at first but kept reading anyway - that's a sign of quality writing. By the time I got the end I was interested in checking out your other one shots. (I haven't read it yet, but I bet Buffy gets a nasty shock when she meets Seeley Booth. *grin*)

Lamia (xxMe)
UnillaDellaLuna chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Heheh,love Mulder as a maybe daddy, be funny if it was him, would love to see this turned into a chapter fic.
Angel of the day chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I love Mulder! So cute! Anyway just so I know the list goes from Seeley, Maulder, lector, to Monk right? Love it! I was thinking another possible could be... Luke off Gilmore Girls? That could be funny or maybe... well... have you seen Repo? It could be Nathan. I know that would be hard, but you could have it like the crazy professor went to an alternate universie before she met Giles and met Nathan... if you haven't seen Repo Head is Nathan... anyway something like that... I don't know if you want to get that tech. but... it would be funny just to see their reactions. But this is your story and you can do what ever you want with it, I love it reguardless. Serisouly I love this. The title was weird that why I thought it was one of the crazy stories that makes no sense but this one is great! Write more!
WaveMasterYami chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Having Mulder be one of the possible donors, and his hero worship of Buffy was a very amusing idea to me for some reason. Anyway, it may be easier to make this into a chapter story, mostly so readers wouldn't have to take the time to search for the rest of the one-shots. So, please update again soon!