Reviews for Under My Skin A Twilight Fanfiction
DhampireRose chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
wow... i never imagined bella emo. but its a really good story!
RL rl Real chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
so bella cuts, eh?... and the plot thickens...
Step2Far chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
Loved it! You improved,and that is very admirable. I know it is very hard to do that, to have to teach yourself to do things. You did a great job too. Keep writing,

Changed4theBetter
Dubbayabee chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Dont worry, it doesnt suck! Im curious as to what is going to happen and what her big secret is. Was it her fault that her house exploded? Did she leave the gas on? What? Dont tell me, let me be surprised. You're doing well so far.
Dreya Masen chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
Interesting, I look forward to more. I see potential.
Step2Far chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
That was very good! And no, it wasn't a bad chapter at all whatsoever! Though, forgive me, I think it could use a little bit more descriptions...like in the very first chapter you could have described Bella's life as a star a bit more. And you could create a fully laid out picture (in the reader's head of course)and describe the cafeteria or the classrooms, or anywhere Bella's life takes her. I have to admit I was slightly dissapointed on the lack of intensity in the first day of Biology with Edward, though I did love the Chanel no. 51. Very nice.

I'm no BETA reader, whatever they do (do they just read and create constructive critisism or is it a revise and edit sort of thing?), but I hope you don't find my constructive critisism to be rude or too much.

Keep writing! You have talent,

Changed4theBetter
ForeverShel chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I love long chapters so dont sweat it! I love, love, love your story! update! here ar some cookies for your hard work:

(::) (#) (::) (#) (::) (#) (::)
JASPERxHALE-YES chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Here house BLEW UP!
Checkers-Loves-Jonas chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I wonder...how is she famous? Is she a movie star or singer? I like it so far
Mimi-Love-4ever chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Ooh, now I'm interested. Very mysterious chapter. Definitely can't wait for the next one. :D

*Mimi-Love-4Ever
hannonjo chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
oh this sounds like it could be a really good story! you had better update soon! :D
ForeverShel chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
WOW! i love it so far and the plot hasnt even started yet!