Reviews for Snow, Ski and a Mystery
Dip chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
This. was. epic :D xD
The Purple Eyed Fox chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
Like, wow that was cheesy!...sorry, I was talking about my story, man!

The Purple Eyed Fox
Mistletoeandwine chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Ooh, now i'm very interested to see how this story ends! Keep up the good work.
Mistletoeandwine chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I love this first chapter. Well written and entertaining. Will be reading the rest of your story.
blairrAe chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
AWESOME story!:D I loved it!
George chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
Ooooh... my... god... Littlebixuit, you... are... the... best... fan fiction... writer... I've... ever... had the... pleasure... of reading!

You know? I'm thinking seriously to create myself an acount here. I discovered this website four days ago and I've became a total and fricken adict to the Scooby Doo stories! And, because I don't have the creativity to write my own stories, I've thought about translating my favorite fanfics into spanish (english it's my second language, spanish first xd), so that most people could read them. Of course to do it I'd need the author's permision. But I want you to know, Littlebixuit that if someday I do what I said I'd doo, most of my stories would be translations of your stories. And you know why? Because I love the pair S/V (Shaggy & Velma). So, I'd like to give you a little inspiration here, saying that untill now I've read most of your stories on this site and I've liked them all. Specially the romance ones. So, what I have to say finally? I wanna more, more and more S/V stories! So keep writing, and uploading of course. And greetings to Apps (your mind) and of course to Invy. Velma Dinkley & Shaggy Rogers, BEST PAIR FOR EVER AND EVER! And Littlebixuit, BEST WRITER EVER TOO XD!
Jazzola chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
You know what? That was amazing. You have some talent! I loved the Fraphne and Shelma (especially the Shelma), the writing is brilliant and you are very good at English! (I would struggle to translate any story into German...)

This is so good! Thank you for publishing it!

Jazzola :)

PS: I enjoyed the little, ahem, chats with Apps... :P

PPS: I wish I had the rights to Scooby and the gang as well.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
That was funny when you made Scooby say, "Roh - roh. Relma round ra rystery." I found it funny, so ha, ha. I had to laugh at that part for Scoob.
draco122 chapter 8 . 11/14/2009
That was a good story all in all. A lot of danger and love. Sha
draco122 chapter 7 . 11/14/2009
wow that was very good and very funny. I must say you surprise me. Shaggy and Velma setting in a tre that was just too much. I am still laughing. Draco
draco122 chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
cliff hangers are mean but are so much to fun to wirte and make people wait. Draco
draco122 chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
nice Shaggy showing concern for Velma.
draco122 chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Shaggy seems to miss the Velma likeing him. I wonder i am a guy do i miss it. Most likely. Anyway good chapter. Draco
HaruhiFujioka101 chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
Yay! Great story! It was so cute! :3 I like how you put a mystery in it 'cause sometimes it's boring with JUST the romantic, fluffy stuff...

Anyway, don't think your too crazy because I also talk to my mind and argue with it. Sometimes it's annoying because it never goes away! lol. _
Guest chapter 8 . 6/21/2009
I loved it, you are really good at writing scooby stories:-)