Reviews for Racecars, Jane Austen and the Monon Trail
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 21 . 4/6
The last line made me laugh out loud- she's so oblivious. ;)

I loved reading this. It made me happy. Thank you for posting it. :D
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 16 . 4/6
Sam is adorable. :D

Josh is really, really scary. Katie needs to stop downplaying his menacing stalkerness and tell people what's going on. :/
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 7 . 4/6
I love Sam. He is definitely not a disappointment. ;)
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 21 . 2/17
This story was absolutely amazing! I put off reading it because it was so long and I never felt like I had the time... but once I did start reading, I found that I just couldn't stop! You're an incredible writer and I love how you made Northanger Abbey your own, in a way. I also loved the setting (Indianapolis is absolutely gorgeous) and the inclusion of the Indy 500 (as I am, in addition to a Jane Austen fan, a huge motorsports fan).

Your story, in fact, was every bit as good as the Austen adaptations done by Lia06 (and Lia06 is by far the best author I have found on this site, Austen or otherwise). Please keep writing! I'm off to go see if you wrote anything else I should read...

Oh, and I'm totally favoriting both this story and you as an author. And while me favoriting a story is nothing new, I think I have a grand total of maybe three other favorite authors, so it's a pretty big distinction with me, given how much fan fiction I read.
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Amazing chapter and modern-ifying! I absolutely love how you are setting this up! I wasn't too hot on Catherine either, so I'm glad that you've changed her to fit your needs! Can't wait to see your adaption of our lovely Mr. Tilney!
Naguabo chapter 21 . 12/3/2012
I very much enjoyed my re-visit with this story.
Naguabo chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Hello there! I remember this story from DWG and very much enjoyed reading it then, and will have a fun time re-reading it now. Oh, I'll send you a PM so you know who is "talking" to you.
JClayton chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
I loved this story- the crime/mystery element was unexpected but fantastic and I loved Katie and Samson together.
All ina ll I loved this story so much I stayed up till 4.30 am reading it- you did a great job
MasochisticMonster chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
I just loved the story. Adored it, but I thought it was rather ironic that I finished the last chapter on Easter Sunday (although this is certainly not the first time I have read through it).

On my list of favorite books and stories this comes first. Northanger Abbey comes second, then Pride and Predjudice. I actually read this story a long time ago and only recently rediscovered it, remembering how much I enjoyed it. Heck, I don't even know it you'll read this but I though it was worth putting out there, just in case it got through to you.

Keep writing!

Signed, you adoring faithful fan.
cheesecake15 chapter 21 . 10/21/2011
My golly gosh, your story is absolutely brilliant! It is so clever and wonderful and fantastic. Many praises to you dear author. I became entranced, well done.

. xx .
Healed535 chapter 21 . 3/31/2011
So, I found this story a few weeks ago and read it straight through. I just couldn't stop! I was on my Kindle though, so I didn't take the time to review.

So, here I am. Loved it! It was absolutely great. You made me laugh so much! Northanger Abby isn't one of my favorites, but your story now is!

Oh, and really loving The Perfect Pair as well. So, thanks for writing this wonderful story!
DreamingALife chapter 21 . 2/26/2011
This is fantastic! Seriously, I absolutely love it.

You've got the perfect balance between the original Northanger Abbey, the modern world and your own ideas.

Sam is adorable (I want him!) and Mr. P is just incredible. If that dog was a man, I would marry him.

Great job, thank you for sharing this!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 1/17/2011
ah! This has to be the best fanfiction of northanger abbey in the history of fanfics. I like how the names were changed around too, that way, if you change the characters themselves a bit you don't confuse them with the original characters.
Anita chapter 21 . 7/29/2010
Thank you for a wonderful reading experience featuring two of my favourite Austen books!
Senghennydd chapter 21 . 6/16/2010
I full on loved this. There isn't many northanger abbey fan fics, and I think its one of the most useable Jane Austen novels. You did it really well and I liked how "Josh"'s character became threatening. Brill fan fic!