Reviews for Never Free
Tiffany chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
This is such a fantastic story! I know its been a long time and you're probably not interested in this story anymore but I still wish you'd update.
ykh chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
This was really fun. :) I particularly want to thank you for your Zelos, actually. I'm so glad I finally found a fic where he's not just depressed all the freakin' time, even when going on the Journey of Regeneration. And I was really happy to see him steeling himself for going on the Journey even as he hates the idea and wants out, because that has always struck me about this character; he might hate his life, but he still tries to help people, and he clearly has a hard time seeing others suffering. It's frustrating how a lot of fics don't seem to capture that aspect of him.

I know it's been years and perhaps you are no longer working on this fic anymore, but I wanted to let you know that I'm very interested in how this will play out, and I don't even remotely ship Zelos & Lloyd.; I hope you don't take that the wrong way - I simply mean that I enjoy your story enough that I'll read it even if it features a ship I'm not interested in! Which is not to say I don't like how they're interacting though; it's great that Lloyd is still recognizable as Lloyd, rather than turning into a Kratos-clone just because he's currently taking on Kratos' role in the game. I'm curious about how their relationship is going to develop, especially since Lloyd clearly hasn't gotten over Colette's death. Finally, the story works really well from Zelos' perspective, since he's such a sharp character so he can piece things together, but there's still so much he doesn't know - it's fun following his thought processes as he attempts to understand what's happening.
SerafynaVilkas chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
please tell me you have more planned for this story! its really interesting, and i wanna find out exactly how lloyd went into the employ of cruxis!
Satoshi-H chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
I LOVE this SO much~~~

Can't wait for more. And you're right, what to make angsty!Zelos better with than angstyCruxis!Lloyd 333 xD
Shadowsonicstar chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Despite not being updated in a year, i hoep this gets updated soon T_T
Pyololi chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Oh my... Oh MY~!

That was seriously wonderful and super and WONDERFUL!

And the fic is just so interesting to read (angsty!Zelos 3)!

So yea, can't wait to read more!
Treedok chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
I'm pretty sure that I saw this story on the front page after your 3rd chapter update, and I'd checked it out, but I've only now read the story from its beginning.

Whatever plot you have going on here is intense. I always see fics that follow the ToS storyline but never one that covered the flip side of things.

Once again, your dialogue is very realistic. Zelos was especially incredible. :] Somehow you write his comments concisely, yet Zelos-y. I love it! Even the mannerism with which he speaks is dead on - especially when read out loud.

And Cruxis' very own Lloyd AURION, he of few words. :] Gosh, he's so much like his father. I could tell immediately. There's still enough of Lloyd there in all his hesitancy and stammers, but he seems well-reared by Cruxis at this point. WHY? And what happened to Colette, Genis, and the others? Oh dear... I'm sure that we'll find out. :]

Excellent job; near flawless writing, good flow, very, very true characters. :] As long as there is a Cruxis!Lloyd presence and mystery, I am a fan.

becoafamu chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
i love this! zelos is such a crap chosen, really xD what i want to know is, isn't the whole point of the regeneration journey to find a new body for martel? so why would a boy be picked as a chosen at all? i feel like cruxis would have come up with some arbitrary rule that only women could be chosens, or some such.

anyway. i just finished playing ToS for the first time a week or so ago, so now i'm reading fanfic. i love this. please continue! :D
Gorbash chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
Heh, those gnomelettes sure were annoying in the game but at least we have the option of Lloyd doing the curry cooking D. Cave collapse gnomelettes finding new home Zelos' manor headache for Sebastian? However, this requires Meltokio to still be standing X. Kratos in the next chapter will be interesting to see how he and Lloyd will interact. Yay for wings on Lloyd and Zelos. See you next chapter!
in-silent-seas chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
XD Poor Lloyd. Kratos IS going to kill him. XD I hope he doesn't die though...-glares at Kratos- You'd better not kill Lloyd, got it?

Kratos: ...fine...

ANYWAYS. I loved the chatper! Awesome! Fantastic! Can't wait to read more!

Update soon?

Rin-Tsukihime13 chapter 4 . 7/4/2009

Good job, once again!

Gah, I hate cliffies so much, even though I do tend to end off a chapter with them.

Anyways, I'll let you know that there is A Kratos fangirl reading this, ME.

You think Silver and Gold for Zelloyd? I think Sun and Sky, you know? Blue and Gold. XD

I'm rambling again.

Rydia Asuka chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
I'm a Kratos fangirl, so him showing up will please me like nobody's business! :D I just happen to also be a (major) Zelloyd fangirl. And a Cruxis Lloyd fangirl. Wow, your fic has it all, doesn't it? :3 Seriously, still LOVING it. Go Gnomelettes! They're appearance seriously made me giggle.

AND WINGS. Ptf, yay wings! Man, this is making me want more Cruxis Lloyd, so maybe your fic will drag another chapter out of my own Cruxis Lloyd story. XD;
Ayane T'il Hime chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Hi again xD

Love this chapter because I worship Angel!Lloyd! /o/ Why people seem to forget that Lloyd has wings at the end of the game. I only count two fics not AU where Lloyd keeps his wings !

kratos will come? Yeah i just love this charactere (yeah there is a Kratos fangirl in the place xD) even if he plays the bad guys xD! I just love Angel!Lloyd more 3

Well, now I'm wondering about Sheena. Yep, what happened in the Tower?
Ranchdressing chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
Oh snap! It seems as if where ever those two go, something bad seems to happen, right? But that poor temple, I'm glad Gnome woke up.

I wonder how Zelos will react to not being able to eat. I'm sure he'll be a bit upset.
kitsunekuruoshii chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
more soon plz (i love father son fluff ((and torturing kratos