Reviews for Like Hearts
Emiliana Keladry chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Aw... very romantic! I'm very glad that you are going to be writing more this year. :D Great job!
LOLmonkeys chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Update!
A Green-eyed Carrot Head chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Love it!
Melora chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Your writing is really good and I’m enjoying this story immensely.

For further writing, you may be interested in this site: /sapienti_university_of_magic It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I really like this beginning and I'm anxious to see how you develop them falling in love! Awesome start!

Emma
lexiz73 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really liked it! Im even going to suscribe to it! Keep on writting please]
wolfgirl413 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This is a really good story and you're off to a great start! I hope you update soon!
BettyCrocker chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
AH now I really want to know how Lily responds. Will she refuse to call him anything but Potter? Will she accept it and begin to call him James? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Okay, at first I was kind of creeped out the Remus would call Lily "our little Rose" but when I read the next paragraph I GOT IT! And I thought OMG THAT'S PERFECT! 'Cause a lily is a flower and so is a rose, but a lily has no thorns, and Lily can be mean to James, so she has thorns like a rose! [Wow that took me awhile to realize. I am so stupid sometimes]

I really like how Lily is quite as mean in this as she is in other stories. In some she is so sarcastic and biting and I wonder how James ever even began to like her in the first place. But in this one she just gets kind of annoyed and just doesn't especially enjoy the company of the Marauders.

I also loved how a tiny part of her brain registered the fact that she was standing awfully close to James. And I am REALLY excited to read about their meeting, it should be VERY interesting! Hopefully that part of her brain gets MUCH bigger!

Awesome story so far, please keep writing it, I would LOVE to read more!