Reviews for Unafraid
SupeyNinjaZora19 chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Dude, this thing is so sad and messed up...I WANT MORE! :D :D Please update soon! I can't wait! :D :D
The0neR1ng chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
is it over ?

its really good! i LOVE it
sad though. really sad.
Caleigho chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
gut-wrenching and bueatifully written. You did a wonderful job with this so far.
mcazevedo chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Cool story!
anime girl4 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Oh goodness, you have such a way with words! I couldn't tear my eyes away from reading :'(

My father was sick for awhile and when I first went to visit him in the hospital, some of Mike's thoughts were so similar to my own - especially before I took those few steps, which felt like HUGE steps, into the room to see him (he's okay now thankfully). Wonderful read! :)
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
What a heartfelt story. I really like it. Nice job. You're a very good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
HeiressOfSoup chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I'm trying not to cry right now *sniff*. I look forward to the next chapterXD
54Viruses chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
I wish I could give you a hug, this is fantastic.

Yet, on the other hand; I kind of want to find something sharp and pointy cause I know you're going to make me cry.
wolf-howl91 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This is exactly how I felt when my father was dying. Not wanting to see him, but going anyway, and realizing: He's still my dad-he's sick, sure, but still my dad.

This was written wondefully.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
*sniff* This is amazing. A brilliant perspective on Mikey and his more serious, older side. You have captured the very pain and crushing sadness that a child must endure when their parent is dying. The feeling of returning to their house brought a melancholy feel to it, but the saddest part is that it won't be the same ever again. Great job!
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh, you MUST finish this! It is so sad, and they way you write it is fabulous! I can feel every single emotion! Oh, PLEASE finish soon!
Kallasilya chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Tori, I just want to tell you again how very, very glad I am that you wrote this. For your own sake as well as the fact that it's an incredibly beautiful piece of writing.

And... yeah, there's a lot more I could say, but since this is a public review and all, I will leave it at that. *hugs*
54Viruses chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wow.

Absolutely wow.
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Masterful! You've captured the final moments of what it feels like to watch a parent die. I've been down this road myself. It's weird. It's gut-wrenching. And there's a LOT of denial that goes on, too. A LOT. I can recall the very afternoon after my mom's memorial. I came home and went to the phone and dialed her phone number, an act born out of habit. When I realized what I was doing, I hung up before the other end began to ring. My brother lived with her and he had gone home, so - last thing I wanted to do was to explain WHY I was calling! Anyway, it was quite a riviting moment, you can be sure. Took a long while before that habit began to ebb and it no long pulled at me, too.

I liked how you had Mikey think 'No', but say "Yes" to Leo's questions.

I think the most poignant moment, though, was this - - - “This place's never felt like this before.”

He could tell by looking at him that Don knew exactly what he meant. His older brother's mouth tightened into a grim line. “It won't ever feel this way again,” he replied quietly.

Michelangelo's closed throat tightened painfully, and he knew tears were imminent. “But it...won't ever feel like it did before.”

After a moment, Don shook his head. “No. It won't.”

And April's remarks were just about right on, as well.

Anyway, another well done piece! Brava!

Be blessed,

Rene'
Willowfly chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
God, I loved reading this on TT, and I'm so happy you posted it here for the masses. You portrayed every bit of emotion in such vivid, realistic detail, I found myself thinking back to the many times I've lost a loved one. You draw it from experience, and that's greatly apparent.

Sometimes brotherly fluff can be overdone to death in fics like these, but you never showed a hint of it. Perfectly balanced and beautiful. God, when Mikey saw Raph walking in... that just tore my heart to shreds.

Bravo!