Reviews for The Reunited Souls
Charlie chapter 24 . 5/18/2011
Awww, that was cute! I hope the sequel is even better than this one! :D

I think I'll go read it now! Bye!
IceDragon-of-the-Straw-Hat chapter 24 . 11/14/2010
I think u should continue the storey it was good
Doubt'and'Judge chapter 24 . 11/11/2010
You should definetly continue it. When I saw, The End and you saying it was the last chapter, I was like, that can't be it... Anyways you should continue for a sequel.
invisible-gurl chapter 23 . 10/9/2010
lol ayame didn't remember fuji? he didn't seem to have changed much though... great job and plz update soon
invisible-gurl chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
hahaha ayame goes all the way to the US and still can't escape the "Inui" juice XD hahaha great job and plz update soon
invisible-gurl chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
awww poor ayame ( lol for the longest time i was confused with all the ocs but i think i've finally got them down now P great job so far and plz update soon i can't wait till they meet again )
Different Child chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Gomen! I've fallen a bit slack in my reading of fics. My critiques mainly involve reading it over again to make sure as it seems sometimes at the end of a thought there's a word that should be there but isn't. And it seems like everything has an odd, rushed like pace to it.

I do like your storyline though. I wasn't expecting Fuji but am pleased to see him! ) I'm curious what it will be like when they meet again later!

ta ta for now,
no longer writing fan fiction1 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Fuji's mother's name is Yoshiko, great story by the way! I can't wait to read more
invisible-gurl chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
brown hair... hmm... wonder who that could be XD... aww poor ayame... great job and plz update soon
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Hi there!

It looks like an interesting story!

I do have a big suggestion though - spread out the actions, speech, and everything else a little more. Having it a big paragraph like that isn't as easy to read and things can be misread *like skipping a line on accident* this way easier. So spread it out a bit perhaps. _

But story wise - good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I love how you make everything squished together into a huge paragraph so our eyes totally don't spasm and die trying to read it. Cause huge-ass paragraphs are super easy to read, and also show how knowledgable you are of proper spacing and such.

Seriously.
blah chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Well done. This is your first attempt, right?

Well, for starters, you should start a new paragraph everytime somebody talks or thinks. Somebody new i mean...Do you get me? Anyway, other than that, it was good and there was a variety of different discriptive words.

Keep up the good work!
Vensai chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Too jumbled. Separate it out some more.