Reviews for Days of Destiny
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Actually I'm not really following what's going on either.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Not rly sure wat just happened. But I like it.
amyandrorywilliams chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh my god this is amazing! I realize you wrote this two years ago but screw it I had to tell you HOW FREAKING AMAZING IT IS! I was thinking about writing a teen titans charmed fanfic just cuz I knew they could kick ass together, and I'm SOOOOO glad you wrote this, it's way better than what I could've written. AMAZING.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 42 . 4/5/2011
Intriguing idea for a crossover, I’ll give you that.

The opening chapter created an intriguing image of whatever dark mystery was haunting the two groups, while the prophecy that Kane discovered- as well as the implications of Kane’s slightly ‘dark’ existence- were highly promising from the beginning; it might have been fairly obvious who the prophecy was about with the benefit of ‘hindsight’ for the readers, but it was still an interesting idea.

Add in the various character connections of Slade’s alliance with Barbas or Paige having Terra as a charge- even if she didn’t appear that much-, and things were interesting even BEFORE you brought Cole back (That discovery just pushed my opinion of this story higher; Cole was one of my favourite characters, and I never liked what the show did to him in the end).

I was a bit ambiguous about Kane’s implied demonic heritage- interesting idea, but it still seemed a bit comparatively random to me at first-, but you developed it in an intriguing manner, such as the idea of his demon side being more ‘dominant’ at night or the identity of his father, that it didn’t really matter that much; in the end, my only really NEGATIVE point about Kane is that the emotionally-‘repressed’ Raven said that she loved him relatively quickly.

On that topic, I really think that you should have shown the Titans having a few more issues with the Charmed Ones just killing the bad guys like that; Barbas I could just about understand given that he was a demon- and hence was never going to be anything other than what he was-, but for all his problems, Slade was at least human ONCE, and even demons had some degree of sentience...

You had some good ideas, but you needed to give them more time to develop than you did; as it was, you made everything seem a bit rushed.
hieimasteroflight chapter 42 . 1/9/2011
This story is really cool especially the way you portay the do that amazingly well. Good luck with your other stories.
Cancer-Chris chapter 32 . 7/20/2009
Damn, Raven is going to take it into herself!
Cancer-Chris chapter 29 . 7/12/2009
Damn, has Phoebe figured it out?
Cancer-Chris chapter 27 . 7/10/2009
Yay, Cole is helping them! Nice chapter!
Cancer-Chris chapter 25 . 7/9/2009
I thought Leo threw the Grimoire somewhere in the Andies
Cancer-Chris chapter 24 . 7/9/2009
Hmm, don't know why they're keeping Wyatt yet and Slades plans for Kane...
Cancer-Chris chapter 22 . 7/7/2009
Damn, Chris is good!
Cancer-Chris chapter 16 . 6/26/2009
I love your writing style, it's so fresh and new for me. The story is amazing, i've never actually watched teen titans but your story is making me love the show. There's too much for me to say but maybe next chapter. Till then.
craftylily chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
love the story but what i really like is how you manage to update really fast its awesome
craftylily chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
keeps getting better and better cant wait for the next chapter
craftylily chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
OMG THIS STORY IS AWESOME! cant wait for the next chapter!