Reviews for Frozen Raindrops
NollyLvn chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
its so okay but the beginnings are a little too much though BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
ILoveGrayFullbuster chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I really like it but I wish it was longer
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Cute! :)
Chika Hoshi chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Too short for my liking, but I like it none-the-less.
woofyy chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
it's a nice story. that means he likes her right? i mean why would he kiss her if he didn't unless he really thought it was the only way to stop her from crying and stopping the rain. but like if he saw it coming about her feelings and if he felt the same way, why did he confront her instead and get it over and done with? lol wells either way, it's a nice simple story ) good luckies with your future stories and i hope you can write more stories about them )
Michiko165 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
aaahh I love juvia x gray :D :D

thanks for sharing ! Love it!

momofletti chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Yaay! Love it love it love it! Juvia is a very kind-hearted and sincere lady. She's beautiful, and so much in love with Gray. Gray should notice her more!
Captainof10 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Nice. Though at the end, I couldn't help but imagine Juvia guiding Gray's hand to her own "inappropriate place" and saying something like "Only Juvia should be touched by Gray-sama like this." Aww, man. I'm so bad. XP
Chidori R. Fullbuster chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is really adorable.
midoridoorah chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I love your story! Probably because I like this pairing and I think that your plot was very good. Though you claim that this is your first Fairy Tail fic, I think it is a very nice story to read :D please continue writing more Gray/Jubia fics!
Anazarel chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
hehehe, they are soo cute!

and this one-shot is lovely. :)
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Awwz, so cute. Jubia finally gets some lovin', lol.
WhereDidYouGo chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
umm... okay then. I am nto sure if I liked it or not, but it WAS good.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 6/6/2009