Reviews for the girl who lost the sun
Lich Irelia chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
So good
holmesfreak1412 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
The scary part is that this has a very ambigous ending. But that makes it all the more captivating.
dickard23 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
This was really good.
jesss chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Why doesn't this have more reviews? I only really write reviews for stories that have captivated me and will stick in my mind for a while. And thus, it is for this reason that I am currently writing this review. Beautiful story. I loved the way you portrayed Azula, not like other stories where they like to change her character in which she becomes magically kinder or redemptive. Azula is not this kind of person and I love how you kept the fiery temper that she portrayed within the series. Her confusion, inner turmoil, despair is written beautifully and the betrayal she felt from Ty Lee is conveyed so intimately. Good job on this fic. :) I know this story was written a while ago, but I quite enjoyed it nonetheless.
ShyTyzulaFan chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I've read this story many times before but am only now writing a review because of little there are (because awesome superb fics like these normally have hundreds of reviews or so I thought)!

This was amazingly written, you are definitely a talented writer and your tyzula stories slays manage to light a spark in my mind/heart because they are so well thought out and totally believable!

I know you have the tyzula Drabble going on but please write more oneshots and stories and anyhing else tyzula!
Wicked Hermit chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This was a GREAT oneshot. The middle had me crying.

I love your writing style - it's so descriptive, yet vague at the same time. I think.
vermilionRED chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
beautifully written.
Luna the sheikah chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
...Guh. You killed me. Killed me DEAD. This was beautiful in its execution. One of my favorite Tyzula stories by far. Great work, I mean it.

LUNA
ZombieRider chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Holy crap. Did it feel good to write this? Because it felt damn awesome to read it.
Nikkel chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Whoa. I absolutely LOVED this. Very, very poetic. And the entire concept of creating fire had me fascinated. The emotion intertwined in the sentences. . . I just loved it. It was amazing. Congratulations :D
Deathangel113 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This was a very intriguing story. I did not expect this, but it was a nice surprise and change of pace from other stories. The sentence structure, plot development, everything has been done excellently. Wonderful job.