Reviews for 101 Things to do When Bored: NCIS Style
I am the girl in the corner chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
gah! me want update. lol, this is great, can't wait for the next chapter. :D :D :D :D
LunaZola chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
This is cute. I like it very much. :D
incrediblygiftedfaker chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
love the pranks... especially Ziva's phone call... congrats on the plot!
Selonianth chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
For the record July 4th isn't the date we officially protested... War had been going on for about 2 months before it was signed.
moonfaerie326 chapter 4 . 9/14/2009
This is fantastic! I love it, I was laughing from the get go and through out the entire thing. You have the right amount of humor mixed in with you story that makes it perfect. You're doing wonderfully and I can't wait to read more.

Great job!
kitty chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
yay! i like this story i really hope you update soon! i like it so much! please update soon!
Lollie81 chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
Oh why did I miss this the first time? This is so cute! Keep going! :D
mjg021182 chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Ooh I loved this! The Tiva was so sweet too, I'm kind of over the angsty Tiva (even if it is easier to write), the sweet Tiva is way nicer I think.

Please write more.

mj
Viktorija chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
I loved it:))
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
great chapter! oh so lovely Tiva ;) cant wait for more!
God'srider chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I really liked it! Tony was so willing to please Ziva and she is so in love with him too!
MidnightWraith chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I didn't even notice that you had wrote 'An Unexpected Assignment' and this. ;o Anyway, yay for Tiva. Can't wait for the next chapter.
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
Really good, nice job! I hope it doesn't take a month to update but if it does..oh well! Good work! :)
LOZZEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I LOVE IT AND IT EVAN GOOT ME AND MY FRENDS THINK WHAT WE WOLD DO IF WE WRE BORD BESIDS LIVE ON FACEBOOK AND ON FANFICION
God'srider chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Very cute! I liked the signs that Tony and Ziva love each other! Please update!