Reviews for Shadow Selves
Forbidden Moons chapter 27 . 9/18/2016
I'm so glad to see Scarecrow back!
Forbidden Moons chapter 12 . 9/18/2016
My heart truly aches for Jonathan.
Forbidden Moons chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
Oh my poor Dr Crane!
Forbidden Moons chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
Oh this is quite touching...
magyarova chapter 100 . 5/10/2016
This has been a wonderful ride and you have my deepest gratitude for entertaining me these past weeks. Your stories are not only remarkable and deserving of the highest esteem inside the batman fandom, but are true rarities in the world of fanfiction as well, in terms of character development and storytelling. The way you built up their relationship was exquisite. To me, this is a whole new level of slow burn, and I'm a practiced fanfic-reader with a tendency to set at least 50k words as the minimum length when I'm looking for stories, so that is saying something. I've read someone's opinion once, somewhere in a discussion about fanfics, that he or she wants to read about 100k words worth of friendship before reading another 100k about a pairing's romance, and try as I might, I haven't come across a story/series before that fulfilled this wish as beautifully as yours.
You are a terrific and inspiring writer!
Thank you, and all the best wishes to you! :)
safranbrod chapter 56 . 10/22/2015
OH MY GOD. A I've watched all the Bond films for a thesis and it's so nice to see people talk about it in fanfics LMAO! I never thought I'd like Bruce and Crane together. Not the weirdest I've shipped, but I definitely don't mind haha!
GabxLuci027 chapter 100 . 9/12/2015
Love the ending!
GabxLuci027 chapter 76 . 9/12/2015
Amusing.
GabxLuci027 chapter 36 . 9/12/2015
Holy shit! Alfred is a bad ass!
Wolferix chapter 100 . 1/10/2015
Amazing story!
masterdisk chapter 83 . 10/13/2014
Hi!
I probably read this fic for the third or fourth time now, but I still think it's awesome enough to read it all over again ;)
And this is one of my favorite chapters, so I just had to write another review :)
The idea of Alfred wanting to drag Jonathan all the way back to Arkham, but being denied access to the bathroom door by Bruce... Just epic! (And I think Alfred is perfect capable of doing so,btw)
JustJessica131 chapter 100 . 6/2/2014
I just finished reading the entire series for this, and it has been one of the best, if not THE best batman fan fiction I have ever read. Well written, flows well and the ending was so good! So happy with the ending - Bruce and Jonathan! 3

This type of writing is what makes reading all worth while. Keep up the awesome awesome work ! 3
Mireilles3 chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
Ah ah ah, Joker is in Hell :) a very unique Hell ;p but then, skates with plasters? He kind of asked for it ;p

Reading on :)
Mireilles3 chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
ROTFLMAO again :) "Banging one's head against the wall—or the refrigerator, in this case—might be a terrible way to relieve stress, but Bruce found that he really didn't care at the moment."

Poor Brucie ;p he's so in over his head ;p

But then, Crane is no picnic either ;p

And Alfred is inimitable ;p

Reading on :)
Mireilles3 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
ROTFLMAO! The teddy bear touch was just hilarious :) Jonnhy was cute with it, but so funny being enraged by it :) even Joker couldn't have hoped for a better reaction :) and Bats got it back in the face ;p

Cackling anew :)