Reviews for Shadow Selves
wolf-akuma chapter 100 . 1/10
Amazing story!
masterdisk chapter 83 . 10/13/2014
Hi!
I probably read this fic for the third or fourth time now, but I still think it's awesome enough to read it all over again ;)
And this is one of my favorite chapters, so I just had to write another review :)
The idea of Alfred wanting to drag Jonathan all the way back to Arkham, but being denied access to the bathroom door by Bruce... Just epic! (And I think Alfred is perfect capable of doing so,btw)
JustJessica131 chapter 100 . 6/2/2014
I just finished reading the entire series for this, and it has been one of the best, if not THE best batman fan fiction I have ever read. Well written, flows well and the ending was so good! So happy with the ending - Bruce and Jonathan! 3

This type of writing is what makes reading all worth while. Keep up the awesome awesome work ! 3
Mireilles3 chapter 21 . 4/13/2014
Ah ah ah, Joker is in Hell :) a very unique Hell ;p but then, skates with plasters? He kind of asked for it ;p

Reading on :)
Mireilles3 chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
ROTFLMAO again :) "Banging one's head against the wall—or the refrigerator, in this case—might be a terrible way to relieve stress, but Bruce found that he really didn't care at the moment."

Poor Brucie ;p he's so in over his head ;p

But then, Crane is no picnic either ;p

And Alfred is inimitable ;p

Reading on :)
Mireilles3 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
ROTFLMAO! The teddy bear touch was just hilarious :) Jonnhy was cute with it, but so funny being enraged by it :) even Joker couldn't have hoped for a better reaction :) and Bats got it back in the face ;p

Cackling anew :)

Reading on :D
somedayisours chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Having tubing stuffed down your throat was scary to me. But I was all most having a panic attack at the time.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 100 . 8/23/2013
OMG, finally, after three long days here I am reading the last chapter. And it make me cry, because I LOVE the story. At the beggining I said '100 chapters? No way... it's too much -w-' But I love the copule so... I stared. And I fall in love, so much that I go back and read The Knight and The Prince first, then I continue with this one.

It was an exvellent journey. The look just so perfect together.

Thanks for write this amazing story ;.;
Awkward chapter 29 . 5/21/2013
I would have really enjoyed this story if you had made Jonathan a little less "mad."
I mean the storys well and good but dude the fact that he loves, misses, fucking hugs scarecrow and whom he calls his best friend and who ALSO takes control of certain body parts alternatively really freaks me the fuck out. Cause this situation is not romantic. The simple, literal translation of how you portray Jonathan is that he is mentally deranged to a dangerous level.
Yes you mentioned how he was mad and how batman made him mad and he still sees illusions and has hallucination but the fact remains that you are somehow trying to romanticize a situation like scarecrow and Jonathan hugging MENTALLY?!
I mean what the fuck is that?
Dude, that's messed up, plain and simple. I want to like, enjoy and try to relate to your characterization of 's character. But I can't . I simply can't . And that's making me lose interest in your story.
And don't even bring up Bruce Wayne. Caus there is no way else I can put it. It is freaking STUPID. Your great at personifying, creating and imagining your story and it flows and I can see that and your psychology happens to be accurate in terms of Jonathan crane's brilliance and that is one hell of a thing to be able to do. And I love your writing style.
However, it is stunted.
Your characters have walked through a lot of Developments from the first chapter to now and I see NO CHARACTER GROWTH AT ALL!
Jonathan crane is STILL acting like an petulant, immature child who nobody likes and his immaturity is making me frustrated and want to kill him. And the fact that I have to refer to scarecrow as different from Jonathan is really freaky and you should consider it. And scarecrow is even more pathetic. But the title of the most pathetic is swiped by YOUR Bruce Wayne characterization cause he is written in the same bewildered,aloof and nice to the point of being THICK narrating style that was in chapter 1.
My words may be harsh but you have to realize that your characters need to grow or your writing will remain stagnant, talking in relation to growth. And you might want to take the DISTURBED factor out of your story. Try to write a sane one for once. Cause I have reached a point where I am bored of your characters and do not like the thought of Jonathan crane getting together with batman AT ALL. infant I want him to lose scarecrow or get killed or something. Cause my dear, it is bizarre and THE SAME and I am frustrated.
It's like suffering from the agony that was Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan all over again.
Please improve.
I'd love to read a story written by you starring people alright in the head.
Esther chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
I like this story so far, but I'm just chiming in about your end-of-chapter notes about sleep paralysis.

Sleep paralysis is indeed when your body keeps itself paralyzed as if it is asleep, even though your brain is mostly awake. It is also literally TERRIFYING, since your body only lets your lungs have the reduced amount of oxygen they need when asleep so it feel like you're suffocating. Also, since the dreaming part of your brain is still active you can have nightmarish hallucinations in your room or on your bed even though you're not dreaming and therefore can't wake up (And you can't move to avoid them so you're just kind of stuck there for however long it takes for your body to move, which can be as long as an hour or so).

I have episodes of sleep paralysis whenever I get stressed out a lot, and I'm only getting into detail so you could use this in a later story if you wanted. It seems like a thing that Jonathan could know about.
masterdisk chapter 100 . 5/1/2013
Hi!
I finally finished reading the story... ;D Sometimes i really had to force myself to make a break, 'cause the fic was just too long to read in one session. And it was quite hard to stop, btw! one of the most amazing fics I've ever read!

just wanted to say that: D
masterdisk chapter 95 . 5/1/2013
i read the whole chapter on livejournal. I hope wondering if that was a threesome or not doesn't mean that I'm a pervert ;D

a really awesome chap, btw!
masterdisk chapter 73 . 4/29/2013
Bruce cutting Jon's hair...cute! ;D
masterdisk chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
awesome, awesome, awesome! :D
masterdisk chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
"Thus, his immediate reaction on realizing that the bear was not his mind's fabrication was a well-deserved What the fuck?"
can't...stop...laughing ;D priceless!