Reviews for Deviation
PHLeaz chapter 3 . 5/29
I need to correct this. Just do.
Either use 'faitez-vous'
Or
'faites-tu'. The guard would probably say this as 'faitez-vous' is formal. Don't trust Google translate.
slasher-round-the-keyboard chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
That was lovely. I loved the idea.

As for the translation- dans ici means inside here. you could just say ici.
jesusfreak100percent chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Qu'est-ce que tuez-vous ici? is, I'm pretty sure, the actual way to say "What the hell are you doing in here?" in French. I don't actually speak French at all, but I found an extremely reliable online translator.

I don't think anyone will care (I don't - it's all French to me) but I know some people do get fussy about those things.

Of course, when I translated it back to English (reliable method of checking translations, see how they're retranslated), it came out "Kill you what here?". Maybe a reference to hell, I dunno...

But the one-shots are amusing, so good work.
Lady China chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
love itt
King Rune chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Uhm... have you abandoned this? I hope not... I really love these little oneshots... (

In the future, could you do a oneshot with a suicide/suicide attempt by Alex? D I've always wanted to read one of those. ) Yes, I love Alex, I just like to see him suffering even more. (I'm not THAT sadistic, am I?)
Sarruby chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Hey there!

I like this chapter. I think it's funny how everyone always underestimates Alex. Smithers rocks!

In Temptation, you wrote you wanted ideas. Here's one: make Alex be in a library, and he escapes by playing dominoes with all the bookshelves to capture the bad guys. Of course, he'd just duck and be small enough to climb out from underneath the one that falls on him and the bad guy, since I'm picturing the shelf-dominoes in an oval. Just an idea.

Please keep writing!
ane chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Read the story, quit good written. Just had to ask if the last chapter was inspired by Ocean's 13?
AC a Reader and Mellorocx chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Very interesting, i love these one-shots, my fav is paper plane. An idfea for another one would be an embarrassing meeting during a mission with K-unit and Alex, how would they react when they find him working?

-AC a Reader
May Eve chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Very nice! Thanks for the update!

Oh, and I have a sort of suggestion for a little funny oneshot, though I'm not sure how exactly it would work...but, I think it would be hilarious if Alex got a gadget to allow him to climb on ceilings and such and wound up stuck, only to be found by K-Unit or have to do something really ridiculous to escape.

Hope that birthed a plot bunny or two! Keep up the good work!
Valak chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
I loved it. Way to be creative in the gadgetry. I really enjoyed Alex's thoughts throughout the story. Kepp on wirting, you're doing great.
TheNotedMusician chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
This is pretty good, I liked how you portrayed alex. however, wouldn't he be a LITTLE too good to just run into an alley that had the chance of being a dead end. And he probably could have taken them on while spreading it out and making the rest seem like luck. UPDATE SOON!

TheNotedMusician
scribanem chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Random is always a good thing. Always. Once again, great one-shot. I have a feeling that you really like the phrase 'bugger' and i won't be surprised at all if you start saying it...anyway, cool stuff here! I'm looking forward to more!

~Rea
scribanem chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Lookie here...i'm reviewing like you wanted me to. Aren't i a good person ;P Anyway, i do see the parallel to the Bourne Ultimatum that you were talking about...good job. You have some great lines in this and Alex is perfectly in character. Can't wait to see more!

~Rea
Twonk chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
HIS HAIR! Alex Rider's beautiful blond hair... dyed brown? NO!

Yes, it's true. Alex has just been chased by a bunch of drunken Arabic men, has only just escaped with his life AND has ruined his favourite shirt.

And all I comment on is his hair.

Oh dear.
Twonk chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This was... AWESOME! Hahahaha, coffee and chocolate high!

If only such a CD existed... think of what I could do...

Why did the destruction of the entire world come into my mind?

Alex should've given the business man a fake CD. He'd have gone home, put it in his PC and instead of being able to infiltrate every top organisation in the world, "Crazy Frog Axel F" would start playing. Again and again and again. He couldn't turn it off. He couldn't turn down the volume. In the end, he shoots himself in the head. Blood AND Alex Rider wins again.

That's my warped imagination.

Going to read next chapter now. XD