Reviews for Sheer Embarrassment:Shizuru's Turn
Oriana Star chapter 1 . 2/2
Wau, congratulations!, i like this story!, I love this couple!I would like write more stories like this!
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
So can we have more...please
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I squeaked like a little school girl. This was awesome!
TheMaudlinEffect chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
OH GOD!

I LOVED IT! YEAH KURAMA!
fringeperson chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That's brilliant! Just ... Brilliant! So she's finally found out and... well wow. hehehe!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I love this pairing! Not many people write it tho... :( This was so cute XD

~Skry~
jadedbunny chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
GAWD this is really great i really hope for a sequel... *sobs*
AleyKitty chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I wish you had like ten doppelgangers. I really love the Kurama Shizuru paring and I think how you wrote both of the characters is really quite marvelous. I did write my own type of incident but mine was a poem. Personally I enjoy the fact that he took on the position he did considering he was a fox and she does seem to have a thing for bad boys considering her little fling at the dark tournament, not the prequel. By the way, I did enjoy that too but I can't see Kurama blushing as you had him do considering he's such a reserved person in general. This is much more realistic because he seemed to have considered all of the bases and had a plan already in motion even though it was quickened by the fan girls. The one fault is that there aren't any actual fangirls in the anime but the biology club does comment that he's good with the girls so that is fine sense everyone seems to use that.
hegalomaniac chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
love it...omg kurama can be sexy :P
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Nicely done.

-d101
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
question: do you write lemons at all? if you don't, maybe you should and write another sequel to this. lol

very well done! i'm so impressed with how well written this was! something that's very hard to find here... unfortunately
WistfulSin chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That is just adorable! I love that. So cute.