Reviews for Another Time, Another Place
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
*Sniff Sniff* So sad!

~Snyder~
ancim chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
really well written and the surprise at the end i was like dang this some sixth sense type of sh#$. i hate when either one of them dies but this is great i like your style.
IntoDarkness chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Beautiful! Beautiful story! This story absolutely took my breath away. Wow!
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh I hate it when Bobby is dead. I really did like this though and was relieved to learn that Ross and Alex were not in conspiracy against Bobby for some unknown misdeed. I liked that Bobby finally realized that he was ok and he and Alex would always be Goren and Eames. Good job.
poetrygrrl39 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wow, that caught me off guard. Well written. VERY well written. Didn't guess until Bobby did, nice work.
Romiross chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
OMG! this is gorgeous!of course, its kind of sad, but you cant NOT love it, its touchy and full of suprises. Tanks for it!
Alliehalliwell chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aww Bobby!

You totally surprised me with this, I didn't expect the ending.
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
You made me cry ~ I hate to cry, but I loved your story ... well it was a love/hate thing ... it was beautiful.
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Great job and idea! Loved that twist! Poor Bobby...thinking that Alex has refused HIS coffee and Danish and opted for PD sludge! lol

You were really making me po'd at Alex in the beginning...and in the end I'm practically crying for her :-(

I'd luv to see more scenes of Bobby's spirit visiting Alex every now and then... like that penny in Ghost... just so she knows he's still with her.

I was glad Bobby was able to eavesdrop and hear Ross' comments.

Luv it
rindy713 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
that was sad, but somehow it was sadder when i thought alex hated him than when i realized she was grieving for him. i like the idea of them being partners again someday. and i'm glad ross said nice things. you really had me fooled for a long while. i was wondering if the shooting scene was a dream.
cifan chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That was so sad! But, it made at least Bobby realize how much Alex and Ross (and of course, Deakins) did all like him and appreciate him.

On a bright note, I loved this line: "If he even mentioned hormones to her, well, it’d probably be the last thing he’d ever mention." LOL. Such a guy!

Nice story.
crazy for loci chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This was heartbreaking and wonderful. I loved it. Poor Alex.

Bobby with the grandparents that loved him, how beautiful.
The Mominator chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I was hoping it was a dream, sad very sad at the end. One more thing you almost did a B/A ship thing there, which was just perfect as the story, fine job as always.