Reviews for My Vampire Jasper
Chrissiel chapter 18 . 2/19
Pleade continue the story I love itthank u
peepie chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I have just found your story and the first chapter has put such a new twist on the original story...Bella meeting Jasper as a child...can't wait to see where this is going! Thanks for the entertainment!
Zelda Ray chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
You need to post soon I'm living in suspence!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 18 . 7/14/2012
This story has a lot of potential. I like it well enough to continue reading it if you continue writing it. One major thing that is bugging me though is all the author alerts. I am unsure why you did not just replace those earlier ones with chapters that correlate, it would be easier for your readers and look more professional. Your story seems to be well edited and well written. I am curious to see where you go on some of the things. I like your Alice and Seth interaction, it is both unique and enjoyable. Your characters are all relatable for the most part. The only thing I have not seen is the Major who is a huge part of who Jasper has been and thus formed who he is now. You do not have to physically manifest him like many do, I am just wondering if in an effort to protect what he loves he will let that part of him out or if he is to scared thinking he would end up harming Bella as well during that state? I really cannot wait to see where this is going. I will check in from time to time.
wendy1969 chapter 16 . 5/12/2012
wonderful so far and thank you
wendy1969 chapter 18 . 5/12/2012
I have been reading like a mad woman and that isnt easy when i have four children, two of which are teens of both gender.

But your story is damn good and i hope everything works out for J/B, they deserve happiness.

but please dont let the Rose and Alice dressing her up thing get so much. please. i like the jeans and sweatshirt wearing Bella. down to earth and honest girl next door.
thinkb4uact chapter 18 . 12/7/2011
Hi, was re reading your story and wanted to comment that it really is well written and I hope you are going to finish this story.
TrueSkye chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
I am so glad I lucked up on this story! I always enjoy reading a new take on Jasper/Bella love stories. Thank you for writing and sharing this with the unwashed masses-lol.
NatashaK89 chapter 18 . 7/8/2011
Your story is wonderful. This isnt the first time ive read through it either even though it isnt finished. You had said there would be childhood flashbacks are there still going to be? Not that it matters just curious. Also are the cullens aware theyve known eachother since bella was 8? Im also curious about other things but i know i need to just wait for the story to be play out. It will only be a matter of time. Again great story dont give up on it.

tasha
The Purple Fairy Trixie chapter 18 . 5/23/2011
Hey, this is an awesome story and I know its been a while and was wondering if you you were still writing it. Love the story. :D
vampire-werewolf-human chapter 18 . 5/19/2011
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? I LOVED THIS STORY THEN YOU HAD TO GO AND BE LAZY AND NOT FINISH IT! IT IS SOOOOOO DISAPPOINTING! AND I USED TO THINK THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST WRITTEN STORIES. NOW NOT SO MUCH CONSIDERING THE AUTHOR WONT EVEN FINISH WRITING THANKS FOR NOTHING!
M-Angel 05 chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
Yay! You didn't forget us! *waits again*
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 18 . 3/2/2011
love this i hope you update soon!
arielstarks chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
oh yay! hope you can update soon!

Love this story. x
SandJr chapter 18 . 2/15/2011
really glad your back, congratulations on your baby. I look forward to following the adventures of Bella and Jasper