Reviews for Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring
SparklingSnowfall chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
This is such a sad story and so well done. I don't know how many times I've read it, and I miss your writing of Inuyasha stories. You have a story on mediaminer that I've read many, many times. Thank you for posting your stories.
lobsterMatriarch chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
I had a hard time figuring the exact right words for this. Still not sure I have them, but here goes.

First of all: Bravo. Yes. Well thought out, beautifully paced and executed, definitely memorable.

Second, there is an almost mythological quality to this that is really impressive. Sesshomaru is kept almost at an arm's length from us, where we can see him and feel for him and the struggle he's going through, but in the same way that you can look out on a hero or a deity without being close enough to get overwhelmed. But then there are times when it draws you a little closer, and as time passes you're getting closer and closer to Sesshomaru and what he's feeling, and then it all comes to a head when he meets his son. It makes for a really satisfying, zen sort of resolution. Moving beyond the tragic legend to become a good father.
Romancelover1321 chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
It was beautiful. The style of writing was gorgeous, the plot was simply ingenious and realistic and your characters were beautifully developed. You imparted a lot of wisdom in this story and I enjoyed it very much.
Quiet Whisper chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
Wow the beginning of this was so sad and when they hooked up i was really hoping they'd stay together... but then ya had to go and kill her *headdesk* nah I'm only teasing, though it was sad, you did a wonderful job!
child of neptune chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
awwwwwwwwwww you make me wanna cry! it was good and sad and good and nice and good. WHAAAAAAA
Shalarean chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Just a random thought, but you could have called your story something more like "A Fated Year" or something..."Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring" just sounds like you couldn't think of a title...

I like that you have the notes and definitions at the bottom. That's helpful.

Thanks!
wickedone43 chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
OMG! THis is such a great fic! Very sad, but wow! I commend you on your skill as a writer. I hope to one day take the leap and expose myself (through my writing) to the world (or at least the fanfic world). I am just so very pleased that some authors finish their fics. No insult intended, I know this is for fun and that there is no monetary gain. Still, I wish some of the fics I've started to read through out my time at , would give me closure.

Okay enough pity pool stuff. Your fic is great. Look forward to more of your writing.
Missy Misa - YourLastNightmare chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
This was a beautiful story! Reading of Touga's actions, along with Sesshoumaru's, made me rethink of a lot of things. There was a different kind of depth that's rarely seen, and it was intricate all throughout. Well done. :)
Fireflycross chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
Lovely short story.
AmIOtaku chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
This review will be brief, but this in no way will mean that I find this story lacking in anyway.

I don't know if this is what is expected of the readers, but, I'm kind of tearing up right now. I'm saddened... and happy... and all emotional. I don't get that way very often about things I read (fairly rare in actuality), so please take it to mean that I am very moved by your story.

It really gets to me.

You said to read between the lines if we didn't get some of your allusions, but I think I got more than enough without doing so. I think I'll be hit even more by reading this again tomorrow, to see if I missed any nuances or subtleties.
Shoomy2003 chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
Beautiful tale, wonderfully written, and everything I've come to expect from you. Introspection, heartbreak, and resolution. Loved every moment I spent delving into the depths of this tale. : ) Fabulous!
ArghZombies chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
Oh man, heart-rending stuff, Noa! But thank you for sharing it, nonetheless! You're such a sublime writer, your work just amazes me.

-AZ
Rishtalak chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Son of a bitch, but this chapter hurt.

So does this chapter count as winter? Will we ever see Kagome again? I'm really interested to see where you are going to go with this.
Fireflycross chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
I like it!
Isanarya chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Ah, I am reminded once again of why you are one of my favorite authors. So bittersweet. I look forward to seeing further updates. It provides a nice break from the usual Sess/Kag fiction out there. Thank you for this refreshing piece. It really made my day seeing an update from you in my email. Best of luck in your future works!

Isa