Reviews for Bella's Last Kiss
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Miss Figg is a sharp old biddie and I just bet those biscuits are what the Auror ordered. Heh.
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Really, really interesting take on the idea of the kiss and the characters themselves. I like the portryal of both Harry and Bella, and the way the kiss, the full effect of the Dementor was written, it was done brilliantly. Especially as it almost, in its own way, gives a kind of reason to why people come out of Azkaban the way they do...almost like Bella's insanity, if not caused by, was greatly added to by them. Great descriptions, throughout. Awesome stuff, as always. (And yeah, it has taken me way too long to get around to reading this. Enjoyed it greatly.)
SimFlyer chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Ok a little confusing but you have my interest.
respitechristopher chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Hooray for Mrs. Figg. Love to see age and treachery trump youth and vigor. Again.
Hecate's Wrath chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Absolutely incredible. I love the way you've taken this challenge and twisted it to fit not only Harry's character, but also Bellatrix's. I love your attention to detail-the sheet before you make the bed is incredible. you really play on the senses here and your imagery is fantastic. Very nicely done. Excellent job.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is good! Harry was still an idiot to take the portkey, but we already know that. Very well done.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I love the way you used the prompt, kept it cannon, and portrayed both Harry and Bella. Great job.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Oh my. That was a simply brilliant way to write the prompt. I must admit the naked Harry at the start had me thinking it might go a different way, but I'm glad it didn't. Mad!Bellatrix was simply brilliant, and I love the description of her dull eyes and the loss of her memories after the kiss.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Really cool fic! The kiss part was fantastic, and it's quite a feat to write a story with that prompt keeping them both in character!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
:) Reading your AN and reading the beggining I thought this is going to be a much different story! ;) :-P I mean, naked!Harry ? :-P Damn you Equus! ;) My mind went to a very smutty place. :)

But back to bussines,I think I like your Harry much better as the canon one. You make him more normal I think... he doesn't have the hero complex. And Bella... she was insane, she was crazy, she was in character! You have done a nice job with her. The dementor scene was very realistic and scary, brilliantly done!

The last line: "She smiled wistfully and sighed, as her new Lord leaned down for his kiss." this is simply beautifully writen.

I'm glad you didn't write a 'real' kiss between them...

Nice work! :)
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
That was very good- an interesting idea, and very well written.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
A dementor's kiss - that's awesome!

Nicely done. You've captured the insanity that is Bella and the insanity that is Harry at 16 and fused them quite well. The dementor is suitably creepy and the scene is set quite plausibly. Brava.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Excellent! He can't corrupt us all! Ha! I really liked this story. Way to go!