Reviews for Drowning
guest chapter 24 . 1/25/2014
Cute fic and i loved Ashley being all worried and scared when Spencer was in the hospital. Thanks for sharing, Spashley is the best. :)
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
I like the show but I'm relieved that you decided to make the turn in the story. The show can be frustrating when it comes to Spashley.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Speaking of the devil... lol :D
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I totally happy that this is Aiden free.
waterproof88 chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
It was a very good story, but I would have wished that it would have been much longer. I understand that you wanted to keep the resemblance to the broadcast, but unfortunately it takes, until something else happens. Unfortunately, it is already out, but thank God you have a lot of other stories. please don't stop to write!
muhu chapter 13 . 6/5/2010
all u did was write the story.

lack of creativity

lack of good writing

lack of style

...just generally shitty,really
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 24 . 5/24/2010
awesome story, absolutely loved it!
lemonheadforyew chapter 23 . 4/14/2010
Heyy my b day is on December 5th :)
imaferrari chapter 24 . 4/6/2010
Really enjoyed this one. THANK YOU!
imaferrari chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
Wow... what a great chapter!
T-Rex-Ya chapter 20 . 4/3/2010
mkay so iw as saving a big ass review for when i finished this but oh my god man... this chapter made tears sting my fuckign eyes omg xD i feel like crying now thanks jeeze xD that was realy sad :( its like better than what happend in the show and paula pushing ashley was like hearbreaking and when spence said that she was hurting her awh :( thats so sad like... you cant exactly punch your mom off of your girlfriend can you? like seriously \ thats really sad man and ARTHUR IS AWESOME awh :)

good job man, you have me addicted to your stuff (L) :) :) :)

-Rachel
bitten2 chapter 24 . 3/27/2010
awesome story!
mb168 chapter 24 . 10/18/2009
That was really amazing great job
chelle5432 chapter 24 . 7/11/2009
I just finished reading this fic and I can't believe I missed this as you were posting it. It's a fantastic story that's very well written great job :-)
Wicked68 chapter 24 . 6/22/2009
Just finished reading this story. A few chapters in I was gonna stop reading because it was sounding just like the show, but I stuck it out, kept reading, and I'm glad I did. This was a really good story, I'm so glad Paula loosened up. Spencer getting pneumonia was kind of random. I love a happy Spashley story.