Reviews for That's My Boy
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
It's so cute that Dean is teaching Sammy how to shoot. Too bad John wasn't there to see it.
JenF chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This was great - I love brotherly moments like that. You've got the boys down perfectly in such a few words.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Love me some proud papa Dean.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That's right, they can't have spent ALL their time in motels:-) Sometimes you need other things to do. Nice, angstfree image!
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Aaw, a lovely glimpse into the boys childhood here illustrating what a big part Dean played in Sam's growing up process. I love the

"That's my boy," smiled dean, never prouder.

Very nicely done

Jane
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This was totally adorable. I love stories about Dean playing father! Good job.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
haha. I love it. I bet that making Dean proud would send young Sam over the moon... probably even better that Dean is there to see it than John. Great snippet!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
*Sniffs*

Great work!
HappyChaos3D chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Great job for your first drabble! Welcome! A wonderful glimpse into the lives of Sam and Dean when they were younger! I love seeing Dean mentor Sam, it was a very sweet little scene. I loved it.
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Welcome to the challenge! I just joined last week! :)

Nice first drabble. A very believable moment in the boys' lives, and I love that it's Dean that got to witness Sam's first bulls-eye, not John. I love fics where Dean teaches Sam stuff or helps him learn to do things, and this was a nice example.

Nice job on this!