Reviews for PartiED Out
And then Ed found out what happened, killed kevin and brought world peace. The End.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2016
I love this story.
Kixen chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
It is such a shame that this story is most likely dead because I actually enjoy this story.
Lantern92 chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
Well, what can be said 7 years after the latest update that hasn't been said already?
Good plot. Good writing. Good pace. Good story...
I would like to see more chapters from this story but only because I'm curious where you'd take the plot; maybe Ed finds out, the football player's bet is exposed, Eddy and Sarah continue dating?
Other than that it also works well if it is left hanging after the weekend of the party with Eddy and Sarah realising their feelings for one another and Kevin getting a good mauling from Ed.
ch4 & ch5 was quite the jump. I actually had to reread to make sure I didn't skip a chapter or miss something key.
but anyway this story ranks as one of my favs since sarah and eddy are my otp
Orokimaru chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
This was a very interesting and well written story. It's a pity it only stopped at chapter 5, but hopefully you'll continue and one day finish. I would really like to see what happens next. Oh, and I love your word usage by the way. The plot is nice and I can see something like this actually happen in the world of Ed, Edd n Eddy._
Princess mAlice chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Loved it... But Sarah has ORANGE hair (ginger!)
Princess mAlice chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Fuck you Kevin! Awesome story!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Why did you stop? I'm sad now. I love this story and I wanna know what happens! Please, come back!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Dude I wish you continue this I'm like in love with this story now.
Lunawolfmoon chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
I really like this story. I hope you update it. I want to read what happens next :)
Nicole chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
I love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
I really want to see where this goes!
Cooljoe64 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Why the hell did you stop! This is so good!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
This is a good story, surprised that u didn't finish it.
Phantom Frost chapter 5 . 12/2/2012