Reviews for Fools With Starry Eyes
codelyokofan210399 chapter 7 . 6/17
What a great fanfic! It's so well-written, and it explains the character's feelings, especially Franziska's, quite well! I think Franziska's personality is very well-represented, which I really loved, and well, the Butz is the Butz XD
Also, I think the main idea is so good (I always wanted to see 'Franzy's Whippity Whip Trip' as an actual book XD), and moreover, I love the pairing that Franzy and Larry do. That's why it's been fantastic to find your fic, as there aren't many about this couple :) I kinda wanted that they ended together, but well, probably sooner or later... XD Just kidding.
I laughed a lot with all the whipping sessions, I cried a lot with all the Manfred allusions (oh, that jerk :'( ) and I enjoyed a lot the parts where Edgey and Maya were involved. It has provoked me a lot of miscellaneous feelings, so I can do nothing but applaud you and your excellent writing style!
Well, I'm sorry if my review is kinda long and confusing (English is not my native language, so...) , I just wanted to greet you for your great story, so best wishes! :3
(P.S.: This goes to my favs list :D)
Revolving-Doors chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Man, I thought they were gonna like get together at the end, but I'm kinda glad they didn't in a way. If that makes any sense? xD
I ship Larry and Franzy, I don't care if it will only ever be a crackpairing xD
I loved your story so much! If you ever get a chance, you should add more or make a sequel or something. But you're a great writer, and the story was wonderful! :3
Vixen T. Fox chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I just read your whole story. You NEED to finish this!
Vixen T. Fox chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Another wonderful chapter. Her personality would create such an end.
Vixen T. Fox chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Loved this. I think this sums up Ms. von Karma quite well.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Merrrr chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Oh wow I fricken loved this pairing before I read this and now I love it even more! I hate it when people call this a crack pairing! There are totally awesome for each other! D: I guess I'm just in love with ships like this.

I think I may be a tad over emotional today, but you had me crying for poor Franzy, and you hate me hating manfred even more than I thought possible. I really think that even though he is dead, she still hears his voice in her mind whenever she fails at being perfect, and I thought they way you included that was amazing. The poor girl needs to get him out of her head and needs to find her own way of life! Idk what the new and improved Franz would be like though... I have no clue why I decided write so much about Franziska...

Next time I'm depressed I'm going to blame it on Macaroni... XD

It would be amazing to have more chapters of awesome Laurice/Franzy love, but I'm just glad I got to read this much! I love you write everyone! I don't know if any of this review makes I need some sleeeeeep. I keep typing "wright" instead of "write". XD
ivyclanmoonblossom chapter 7 . 7/30/2011

good story :)
Bananafrak chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Wow! Larry is so cool! I'll be rooting for ya! *fistpump*
RPPuzzle chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Thanks to my A.D.D. I suddenly couldn't read anymore of this FANTASTIC fic! I do this reluctantly though, but I’m finding it hard to concentrate :(. So I'll post another review of my thoughts on the final chapter. But gosh dang it I wish I was there two years ago to help cheer you on to finishing this, since you say the chapter after chapter 7 is when things were suppose to happen. This is great writing I don't know why people weren't reviewing this fic! They must be bitter von Karmas who don't know how to show love or kindness (as much as I looove Franziska). But as von Karmas, they should recognize the mostly perfect talented plot, flow, voice, characterization, and sentences! What particularly struck me was how you integrated the characters actions in the game into some of the situations in your fic so that I can picture their expression exactly, as if you had painted it into the story like the PW games themselves! This could very well be one of the best PW fanfics out there! And it's the one I've been looking for, I wanted to see how someone would interpret the story Larry was composing that was inspired by Franziska in the 3rd PW game.

You've captured the characters so well and have even managed to seemlessly integrate references to the video game itself. Although Franziska seems a bit shallow and frantic all the time, but hey, who's to say that's not her thoughts? It's a different, yet acceptable interpretation in my opinion. Also I love how much depth you've added to Larry too! I never really understood him until I read this. Poor guy! Try to hang in there! ;_; I love how he went the extra mile for her even though the lunch date was meager at best. Oh and how Larry cried for Franziska? OMG what a tender-hearted caring loving soul! So pure! So kind! It’s sooo realistic of how one could possibly form a romantic relationship with Franziska! Especially for a guy like Larry or heck I guess really any guy would have trouble.

And I loved how you developed a relationship between Maya and Edgeworth, and the relation to Nick, and how Larry is seen by them and ah! This quote Maya says is strangely motivational I really, really like it! Thanks for it _:

"No! Look, when you think of a knife, what do you think of?" Larry opened his mouth to answer, but Maya cut in, "Right, you think of cutting! Why? Because knives are sharp. It's the same with people. We think that sharper people are better, more important somehow. But think of all the things you couldn't do if the knife was all sharp! You wouldn't be able to push your food onto your fork without skewering it, or spread butter on your toast without poking holes all over the place. Heck, you wouldn't even be able to hold the knife! The dull parts are just as important as the sharp parts, and it's the same with people. Sometimes you just need to work a little harder to prove it."

It makes me sad to no end that this won't be finished ;_; *pulls a Larry cry face*. Well I hope that wasn’t too rambling and is somewhat coherent (sorry I get caught up in fangirlish elation in my writing kind of too easily). I’ll probably have more to say tomorrow.
MistressArafaxdeep chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
Since you I didn't see that you'd selected finished as the status for this story, I'm hoping you'll continue. Seriously. It's so good and the two of them are just... somehow right even though it's probably one of the crackier pairings of the game. But hey. Anyway you look at it, the game is pretty silly so silly pairings all make sense.

I did enjoy the story, and I think you've captured the essences of both of their characters. I'll look forward to more but understand if you aren't going to.
aceattorneyfan chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Well given the fact that it's been nearly 3 years since this got updated, and you've been inactive as a write on here for over a year, I'm guessing that it's never going to be finished.

Kind of saddened by that. The character development was pretty good, neither Larry or Franziska were OOC (in my opinion). The storyline was progressing, and had room to continue and have a good ending.

I'm not usually interested by FranziskaxLarry (I have PW pairings that certainly rank higher on my favorites list), but this was a good story, and sadly you hit my one pet peeve of someone getting into writing a story, then just stopping and never coming back to it. Although I guess I should thank you because it spurs me to keep writing my Klema fanfiction and not do what you did. So thanks for the fun ride with 'Fools With Starry Eyes' it was a good 7 chapters..
Lady Monochromic chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
I dont even know what I did to find this. Whatever I did I'm glad I have read this. You've captured Franziska's character so well in this. It very clear to see this whichis great. I do love it when I can visualise the characters clearly. Larry is cute in this. He's just so loveable and I enjoy reading him.

I have a feeling you won't be updating this any time soon :/ but it doesn't stop me from saying it's a great story so far! The overall plot is good too. If new chapters do come up I'll be sure to read them. :D so please update?
I SUPERLOVEMILESEDGEWORTH chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
Holy bageebus, PLEASE, UPDATE, FOOL!(F-VK)
I SUPERLOVEMILESEDGEWORTH chapter 3 . 10/13/2010