Reviews for His Brother's Keeper
LadyDragonRain chapter 10 . 2/22
Awesome story! Love the brother moments, and love the way you write the boys. Well done!
ashlynriley09 chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
You are amazing. Can I say that? When Sam woke up it was the most touching scene I have ever read in a fanfiction in my life, and that's a lot of fanfic. I love you and your talent and omg you just you are... There aren't even words to do you any kind of any justice! I love youuuuuuuu!
Frakking Toasters chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
I loved it. It was so good. Just the right amount of hurt and angst and lots of good feels. xo
LaueHime chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Aw cute ending ! The teenchester scenes were great and the story overall was good ! I love protective big brother Dean ! Well done ;)
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
God, this story is awesome. I actually read through the whole thing, but had to come back and reread the end of this chapter. I really love how Dean just finally loses control and breaks down here. I love all the angst in the show, really, but come on - could we get a hug once in a while? We could use it, and so could the boys.

Totally awesome fic, Jamie. Definitely a fave.

Oh, and I totally love Hogarth.

Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write. Read. Dream.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Great story, very well done.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Great way to end the chap.
Sparkiebunny chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Loved this! Very interesting that you ended it with a flashback. The whole story was incredibly well-written and very in-character. Well done! :)
T.L. Arens chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
such a good story. I'm sure this was a fabulous burst of imagination, but it was also a labour of love-the very best kind. Thankyou so much for taking the time to write and the courage to share it with the rest of us. It's been a wonderful, heart-warming ride. -
T.L. Arens chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
*reaches for tissue* I read something like this and think of what's to come in their future and my heart falls to pieces. All the love that Dean had for his brother at this time is forgotten and left somewhere in the bowels of hell. He comes back to Sam, broken and calloused. Sam meets Dean, scarred, hopeless and controlled by someone else. It is all so heart breaking! and then both of them are played and preyed upon by heaven and hell. I'm guessing the boys will never know the full extent of what happened, how they were tricked, used and manipulated.

Anyway, I loved this chapter, how Dean bleeds fear. Loved, loved, LOVED how he laid his head on Sam's chest! It was beautiful.
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
John Winchester was certianly the poster boy for screwed up fathers. Sometimes I like to think what his wife would have done had she ever known what he put her boys through. I love the flashbacks you utilize in the story to describe why Dean feels about Sam the way he does. But it also makes Sam's mistake with Ruby all that more tragic. In the series, they never did say how he got started drinking demon blood. Was it forced upon him when he was too ill or injured to say no? was he decieved into taking it on his own?

One thing's for sure, John's physical and emotional presence made him more a stranger and an outsider than he was willing to accept. What he did to his sons and what he expected of them, being two different things (expecting respect when it was never given) earned him the resentment Sam had of him. He hurt Dean many times and I think rebellion is Sam's way of striking back.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Considering the date in which this story was published, I was surprised when Bobby asked Dean if he'd talked to his dad. So I"m guessing this takes place round season 1. I love Dean's unswerving devotion to his little brother. I think Dean has enough strength of will for both the brothers. That's probably what keeps Sam going, too. -
Yellowbulma chapter 10 . 12/30/2009
I really enjoyed your story, so sweet.
gidgetgal9 chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
This was just awesome- read it all the way through this afternoon!
doyleshuny chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
That was truly fantastic! I just loved it. I loved how you kept going back to when the brothers were children. As usual young Sammy was adorable just as adult Sammy is. Dean is also just as cute as can be! I simply adore Bobby! I don't have any idea what those boys would do without him and you completely captured that whole feeling! I also completely agree with you that I want... No I must have at least ONE FREAKIN HUG this season from the brothers! BRAVO EXCELLENT JOB!