Reviews for Blood Lines
tett20 chapter 15 . 1/18
re-reading this story and it's as good as it was the first time! I love the e-povs at the end, but I would love this chapters in epov too. Actually, I would love the whole story in epov, if u would want to revive it.
Toni Masen chapter 24 . 10/15/2021
I disliked human Bella very much. The wolf attack on Abbey and Bella had my heart racing with fear. What a piece of work Lucy was, nasty conniving girl. A great story :-)
Lizzie Paige chapter 24 . 10/14/2021
I’ve just had a reread of this, for the nth time and I love it just as much as the first time around. :)
americannight99 chapter 24 . 8/27/2021
omg so loved this story! i could read 24 more chapters with no problem. i do think my favorite parts are death of the book and the port-a-potties lol.
Elisabeth123 chapter 24 . 8/13/2021
LoveLy lovely story thank you
MyladyNancy chapter 22 . 7/24/2021
tett20 chapter 24 . 6/26/2021
I know this story is old, but I just recently found it and felt like i needed to live a rewiew. This story is, without question, one of the very best I've ever read! I'm almost out of words. I love it!
Fire.Rose.77 chapter 2 . 6/22/2021
Little math hiccup here... I just noticed... Heh...lol! Cause it's not the 1st time reading this fic...

You say Edward was born in 1901 AND (for your story to have continuity) was just about to turn 18 and go to war, for Lucy to take those measures, it had to be soon.

Canon says his birthday is June 20. From the look of things, you're keeping that. But if that's the case, then an early May engagement and with his getting sick a month after... it means Carlisle turns him early June... around a couple of weeks BEFORE his birthday.

So here's where your math hiccup happens... From 1901 to 1918... with YOUR time frame... he wouldn't be even 17...

Just FYI... Sorry, wasn't trying to be a pain in the tush...
MetteKrebs chapter 24 . 6/20/2021
Beautiful story and perfect ending
persephone92 chapter 1 . 6/18/2021
Weeeelll done! What a beautiful storyTo the random haters out there, keep your shitty feelings to yourself and let the rest of us enjoy it

Again! Thank you! I really enjoyed this! Little heartbroken that there isn’t a sequal
alwaysbeingme17 chapter 22 . 4/25/2021
Thank you soooo much for sharing your writing with us! I loved reading this.
alwaysbeingme17 chapter 19 . 4/25/2021
I personally love the name abbey. And not just because that’s my name.
alwaysbeingme17 chapter 14 . 4/24/2021
Stoppppp they’re so cute! I can just imagine Edward taking a spin on the rocking horse. Or Emmett LOL
alwaysbeingme17 chapter 11 . 4/24/2021
Noooo George
Ctjoop chapter 24 . 4/19/2021
Dear Windchymes, I read your story in less than a week. I could not stop it. I loved it and I had a wonderful time with the family you created.
The depth you brough to the story with Jorge made a huge difference in the characters and the plot.
I enjoyed your story immensely and thank you for your kindness to share with the world.
Greetings from Brazil,
Carolina
PS – if you come to Brazil someday, you have a fan and a friend here to show you around a bit.
1,736 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »