Reviews for Blood Lines
Siver L.S chapter 4 . 4/8
These situations are not even comparable. Bella loved Jacob and all this happened while she was in a relationship with Edward. What happened to Edward happened even before her grandparents were born. Not to mention it was rape. It's surprising that Rosalie didn't get turned on. And even if he really liked Lucy, Bella's behavior and reaction are not justified. His only fault is that he didn't mention it earlier. But this is an invention of the author of the fic. In canon, Edward only remembered his mother.
Canonical Edward would have said it if he had remembered. He did say about Tanya’s interest. And canon Bella wouldn't have reacted like that.
Siver L.S chapter 3 . 4/8
This Bella is like a version of Rosalie, not Bella.
1717user chapter 24 . 12/8/2023
Just found this and really enjoyed reading it. What a unique scenario for B and E. Thanks for sharing!
NeeNee246 chapter 24 . 11/30/2023
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! I REALLY ENJOYED READING IT SO MUCH! YES, THIS IS INTENTIONAL SHOUTY CAPS! LOL Thank you so much for sharing this story! I am so happy that I found it and was able to read it! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 23 . 10/23/2023
I would have loved to review every chapter but I am having a hard time with getting alerts or reviewing stories. :(
This is absolutely fantastic! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 13 . 9/28/2023
Oh my! You really had me in tears with the paragraph starting with "You're going to be a wonderful father, Edward...You won't miss a thing." :') I love this for them! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 12 . 9/28/2023
HOLYSH*T! O.O
Anonymiss chapter 22 . 9/19/2023
This was phenomenal

I can't believe I got to read something this good for free

Thank you so much for this beautiful story
Felicity Thornton chapter 3 . 8/15/2023
I don't care what anybody says Lucy used Edward
Kksmum chapter 23 . 2/1/2023
I think this is the second time I have read this fabulous story. Loved Edward and Bells, and all the family all over again.
blueskyhigh chapter 9 . 11/26/2022
ok — tried to make it all the way through this story, but i can’t. bella is incredibly dramatic in her response to lucy and this whole situation. edward thinking she’s some God for “letting him/giving him his son” … BARF. he has a right to do whatever he wants, she’s not his warden.

really poorly written Bella character. also the grammatical errors made this impossible to get through.
Camila0803 chapter 24 . 10/19/2022
Amei amei amei
Nunca li história que a Bella tem uma gravidez saudável tendo engravidado de um Edward vampiro
Amei
amiebb chapter 5 . 8/20/2022
THANK YOU for helping me feel less crazy about how Edward talks about his attraction to Bella in the books. In Twilight, he just says, "I may not be human, but I am a man," as if men just are attracted to any woman. Nothing specific to make Bella feel like SHE, specifically, was attractive to him. Words of affirmation is not his love language... Of course Bella would feel self conscious and doubt his attraction!
santoskamilla.14 chapter 1 . 8/7/2022
Amo suas histórias, sempre volto para reler, porque a maturidade e desenvoltura aos personagens, com ótimos enredos é simplesmente cativante.
Jillgrab chapter 24 . 3/14/2022
This was such a great story! You are an excellent writer! I’ve enjoyed both stories of yours I’ve read and can’t wait to read more! I hope you keep writing! I can’t seem to put your work down once I’ve started! Thank you!
1,757 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »