Reviews for Blood Lines
onetree chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
This fic is beyond amazing! I love reading it! I meant to review much much sooner but I just can't wait to read the next chapter hehe :-) once again: THIS. FIC. IS. SICK.
ZexionNomura chapter 24 . 10/22/2014
Up until now I have had two favourite authors on FF. First was Sheviking, then Edward'sEternal took her spot. You have now tied her. (I can't get her out of #1 easily but you can SHARE it with her I'm sure.) This was an outstanding story.
Eli42 chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
I thought that this fic was fantastic! Honestly one of the best I've read in a long while.
Virginia May chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Hi there.

Your story was recommended to my by Abbyweyr, (due to some similarities with one of my stories, I guess) and I've not read this yet, so when I have time, I'm looking forward to it.
Hope you are well, and thanks for writing!

Always,

-Ginnie
Deborah chapter 24 . 8/12/2014
Your very talented. Keep being inspired. God bless you.
byoungrn chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Loved it! What a beautiful story.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Edward is such a tease. I know Bella wanted and needed to know that he can and does get excited but then it goes no where. I would be mad.
Telling George who he is is a bad idea.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Very sad to think that some older man is laying in that bed and yet that man is your son. Edward was almost ready to freak but Bella held him together. I am surprised that Rebecca almost had Edward figured out but Edward read her mind and threw her off base.
Bella is so kind to go through this for Edward.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Bella got caught.
Why wouldn't she google him? After all he isn't the most truthful of people. I would be wondering what other skeletons would run out of his closet. So he went to high school in 1973 that is not unusual since the whole group of them went back and back to school. hmmmm
Lucy's diary lets us know how silly a girl she was and how she got caught with a baby. I wonder if the husband wondered about the baby? If it was his or not? Lucy wasn't smart enough to pull it off yet somehow she might have done it as he was pretty resourceful.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
There seems to be a whole family out there looking for Edward or at least for some descendants of his. I wonder why now? Money I suppose as there is nobody there that would have even known him in life only stories.
They do need to read the diary together. Wonder what they will find.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Had to read more of your work. I just found you and your stories. This story really interested me because Edward is always so prim and proper. He is always throwing it up to Bella how he can't let down his shield one bit because he is innocent and doesn't want to take her innocence. I would be mad as a hornet and I think Bella feels that way too. She should.
Very good story and so very well written.
sri ffn chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Hai! Okay a lot of people have rec'd me your story. LatinaReading at twitter is a crazy fan of you and lberkeley6 over at adifferentforest.

I am quite frankly shocked at Edward. He felt a woman's vagina on his dick and yeh it was awkward but how does that translate into virgin?

Let's see what this leads to.

-sri
mrsvixter chapter 22 . 6/19/2014
loved this story
was really different well done
SarcasticBimbo chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
This was a terrific story. I really enjoyed the George story line and it DID make both Bella and Edward stronger, both individually and as a couple. I loved the pregnancy and the more human aspects of Abbey's growth. You crafted a brilliant AU version of the original story. Wonderful.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
We are so thrilled to feature your story in FicStock Friday; a fandom celebration, at the FicSisters.
1,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »