Reviews for Blood Lines
sab31897 chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
Omg... 70s Eddie. Oh god. That's so cute
hot4edward chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Am loving the story so far . Hate to remind you, but Edward was changed when he was seventeen, not eighteen.
hot4edward chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Either condoms weren't available then, or Lucy wasn't prepared. And it seems Edward would have never thought to be prepared back then, either, as he wasn't interested in her when he went to the dinner party.
QueenGB chapter 24 . 10/24/2016
You sacred me with that last bit with Aro but this was a great Epi. This is going in my all time favorite file with The Keepsake, I Remain Yours and The Angel Series. So so so good! Thank you for your hard work, creativity and dedication. Cheers!
QueenGB chapter 22 . 10/24/2016
Full circle indeed! This story was bloody brilliant and you did a bang up job. I just loved it! All the good canon bits and many new and wonderful ones as well. Thank you!
QueenGB chapter 21 . 10/24/2016
Edward was magnificent in this chapter! Oh and I beg to differ, I blame Sue and Jacob for having Zeke there but Bella is a vamp and all is well. Really good chapter. Bloody brilliant!
QueenGB chapter 20 . 10/24/2016
Why would Sur and Jake think it's okay to bring a hostile dog to her fathers house when she doesn't need to call first to visit. Stupid and obviously bad for Bella.
QueenGB chapter 19 . 10/24/2016
Now that was lovely and NO Reneesme thank fu*k! *blushes* Abbey Elizabeth is lovely too.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
I know Alice can't see Bella pregnant but she didn't see any of that? She's slippin! ;-)
QueenGB chapter 17 . 10/24/2016
The baby shower once the guys arrived and calmed was so funny I laughed out loud.
QueenGB chapter 16 . 10/24/2016
Thank you for bypassing the 3rd book but you almost had me at Basil :-) the whole imprinting on my infant thing I couldn't see how Jacob didn't lose his limbs. Anyway, I am really enjoying this story. We go from hurt and angst with George and Lucy, to meeting George, finding peace, to their growth and now here we are.

Well done and carry on...
QueenGB chapter 12 . 10/23/2016
I really love the way you allow Bella to grow up and understand him and herself better and Edward realizes that 1918 Edward is long gone and having new ideas of life and love are possible. Lovely chapter. Also thank you if you keep this babies name normal like The Keepsakes Alexander. Cheers!
QueenGB chapter 10 . 10/23/2016
Not that I blame you but Bella randy much girl? ;-)
QueenGB chapter 8 . 10/23/2016
Well done . Well done. Well done!
QueenGB chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
Oh Edward! At the end of it all its what happened to you, what you've lost and whom you've lost. This was a good chapter.
1,644 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »