Reviews for Blood Lines
Judyblue95 chapter 13 . 3/30
not all the angst associated with this time in canon. good. I can't wait to see how you resolve this!
Judyblue95 chapter 12 . 3/30
I knew it! Oh boy, I wonder how he will take the news? I see you haven't gone into detail at all with their lovemaking. Is that because of the TOS at FFn? Have you published this story anywhere else with more graphic content in chapter 11?
Judyblue95 chapter 10 . 3/30
I'm glad she's OK! I wonder what purpose was served by having her be injured in this story. I guess I'll wait and see.
Judyblue95 chapter 9 . 3/30
oh no! will he have to change her to save her?
Judyblue95 chapter 8 . 3/30
what a touching and poignant chapter. i'm so glad he got to know his son a little bit...
Judyblue95 chapter 7 . 3/29
since this is the last chapter i have time to read today, it is fitting that i leave her at such a cliffie! wow! and the intensity of their growing closeness was very nicely written. i felt every urge!
Judyblue95 chapter 6 . 3/29
what more can I say. i've not read any other story exactly like this one. it is a joy to read.
Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 3/29
a chill goes over me and tears come. what a poignant moment here where Edward meets his son! This is really a lovely story! I hope you know that there are still people reading your work...
Judyblue95 chapter 4 . 3/29
What a sweet story this is! I wonder if any of his descendants will have red hair and green eyes.
Judyblue95 chapter 3 . 3/29
I bet she's going to suggest he look up his relatives...maybe he can pose as his own descendant!
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 3/29
This is an interesting take on canon. I really am enjoying it and can't wait to see where it goes...
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 3/29
I've had this story on my TBR list for years! It's time I read it! Love the first chapter! Do you still read reviews?
Bella's pissing me off. She's being such a bitch. I mean I understand why she should be pisses but she's taking it to the extreme.
lamelurker chapter 24 . 2/29
Lovely ending to a wonderful story! Thank you for writing and sharing your story. I really enjoyed reading it.
nidszala chapter 24 . 2/23
This is an beautiful story
I love it