Reviews for Blood Lines
neelix lee chapter 24 . 12/24/2014
guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Here you go again, taking me on the emotional roller coaster. All of the fanfics I've read by you make me go from depressed to ecstasy, elated and teary eyed, squeal like a teenagers, it's just.. madness. You're awesome.
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
Oh they are so happy and it's so nice to see a very happy EDWARD. Gosh I hope things go ok...trying to be optimistic. Please please!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
I had a feeling about this...hope it turns out ok
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
OH My Goodness!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Oh no!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
That last part was so sweet and so sexy, as only our favorite vampire can be.

So happy for EDWARD, Bella and George. Loving this story girl!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Awww I hope he does tell George, I'm sure he will handle it. Edward needs it and so does George. I guess if George told anybody they'd think he lost it!

My dads name is George. He's gone now but in my opinion he was the greatest man that ever lived! Miss him soooo much.
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
What an amazing writer you are sweetie!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/7/2014
"I'm celebrating life." Such a touching scene, as were both of the scenes with George.
Too worked up to comment on the end of the chapter hitting next now byeeeee
Cullenboyz chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
Surprises and Soap Suds

I painted the walls of my daughter's bedroom to look like hills and sky, so I love your idea of the meadow!

And Charlie at the end of the chap - lol!
Cullenboyz chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
Sheesh. Just realized I've been leaving guest reviews all this time. Derp. Oh, well. Hey, that was me!
And WHOAH! You just went there!
Cullenboyz chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Swooning out the door and into the stars. Seriously.
Cullenboyz chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
9. Tank Tops and Tent Pegs
O_O You did not just do that. Except you did.
Cullenboyz chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
Ch. 8 Break and Enter
"If I'd known, I would have married her." Edward's pain at having to say this...my heart!
And when he kisses George on the forehead... sigh
LOVE how you are explaining Edward's reluctance. So much more complicated and rather more appealing than only thinking they should wait for marriage to have sex. So beautifully done, working out his emotions and thought processes.
1,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »