Reviews for Blood Lines
corteznutterz1 chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
one of my favourite chapters!
corteznutterz1 chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
haahaahaahaa! Bella are you googling me….haahaa
I am loving this story!
alisasl chapter 23 . 9/11/2016
p
Guest chapter 22 . 7/31/2016
Wonderful
josecullenforever chapter 24 . 6/27/2016
really good story! very well made and very interesting, you are a good writer :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
Bella is being a whiny brat in the first chapters about something that happened a century ago. This seemed very out of character. Hard to take this seriously as an actual issue needing discussion or soul searching!
Bakergrama chapter 24 . 5/21/2016
Lovely story...finally found it again...love to reread these..thanks
trekgeezer chapter 24 . 5/17/2016
I read this whole story through before stopping to comment, except for maybe once, my apologies. I laughed (a lot), I cried and I really, really enjoyed the entire thing. So sweet and so precious. I love this Edward and this Bella, and all the Cullens, Swans, etc. So well written. You truly have a gift. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
Judyblue95 chapter 24 . 4/24/2016
I finally finished the last 2 chapters! This is a marvelous re-telling and has been a joy to read. Thank you so much for writing it!
Kickinl8tr chapter 24 . 4/17/2016
I really liked this different spin and everything. But still some of our beloved elements to pull in
Judyblue95 chapter 22 . 4/4/2016
How beautifully you made this story your own. I still have the last 2 chapters to read, but you have called this the end, and so I have come to the end and have enjoyed every moment, every twist and turn. Thank you!
Judyblue95 chapter 19 . 4/3/2016
beautiful. i love it!
Judyblue95 chapter 18 . 4/3/2016
well that was different! at least she didn't die! Now I wonder when he will change her...
Judyblue95 chapter 17 . 3/31/2016
baby shower games. ugh. I'm glad Bella adjusted...
Judyblue95 chapter 16 . 3/31/2016
I can't tell you just how much I'm enjoying this story! I haven't read many vampire FFs lately, I kind of got tired of them...but this one seems to hold my attention quite nicely! The wolves attitude might come up later when Edward wants to change Bella, mightn't it?
1,633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »