Reviews for Blood Lines
cjj chapter 24 . 4/6
amazing, beautiful story, you are an amazing writer, with great sense of humor and right beautiful words and emotions. thank you for sharing this wit us. :-)
chasinge chapter 24 . 2/25
Wow. That was a beautiful story. I absolutely love the ending. The whole thing was just a gift. Thank you!
Windchymes,
I loved reading this story...
Especially Edward's p.o.v. takes.
PAT2024 chapter 24 . 1/16
Thank you so much for this wonderfull love story. It was less fantastic, spectacular, adventurous and with less drama than the original, but on the other end, you made them even more humans. You were really great at explaining in depth their feelings and reactions, making their love even more tangible. I loved George and Rebecca (nice plot there). I always felt that Renesmee had been robbed of her childhood, it was great that they could enjoy Abbey as a kid much longer.
It is also very well written and i really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing. Will you write a sequel one day. I'd love to know what happens with the V and with A growing up..
Carla Gasperoni chapter 24 . 12/26/2016
Wow! This story is beautiful in every way.
Hope you had a Merry XMAS with your family.
Great job and so well written.
Thank you.
Brava!
sab31897 chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
Omg... 70s Eddie. Oh god. That's so cute
hot4edward chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Am loving the story so far . Hate to remind you, but Edward was changed when he was seventeen, not eighteen.
hot4edward chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Either condoms weren't available then, or Lucy wasn't prepared. And it seems Edward would have never thought to be prepared back then, either, as he wasn't interested in her when he went to the dinner party.
QueenGB chapter 24 . 10/24/2016
You sacred me with that last bit with Aro but this was a great Epi. This is going in my all time favorite file with The Keepsake, I Remain Yours and The Angel Series. So so so good! Thank you for your hard work, creativity and dedication. Cheers!
QueenGB chapter 22 . 10/24/2016
Full circle indeed! This story was bloody brilliant and you did a bang up job. I just loved it! All the good canon bits and many new and wonderful ones as well. Thank you!
QueenGB chapter 21 . 10/24/2016
Edward was magnificent in this chapter! Oh and I beg to differ, I blame Sue and Jacob for having Zeke there but Bella is a vamp and all is well. Really good chapter. Bloody brilliant!
QueenGB chapter 20 . 10/24/2016
Why would Sur and Jake think it's okay to bring a hostile dog to her fathers house when she doesn't need to call first to visit. Stupid and obviously bad for Bella.
QueenGB chapter 19 . 10/24/2016
Now that was lovely and NO Reneesme thank fu*k! *blushes* Abbey Elizabeth is lovely too.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
I know Alice can't see Bella pregnant but she didn't see any of that? She's slippin! ;-)
QueenGB chapter 17 . 10/24/2016
The baby shower once the guys arrived and calmed was so funny I laughed out loud.
1,664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »