Reviews for Blood Lines
Kanny1 chapter 24 . 8/14/2013
I have only just read this story. I wanted to say thank you for writing it. It was very different and beautifully written.
ninny 1 chapter 24 . 8/13/2013
A wonderful story I loved every minute thankyou
Cina's chapter 24 . 8/3/2013
That was a priceless ending. Any other epi's in the future? I have do loved your story vr hank you for sharing.
Cina's chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
Omg love EPOV. Thank you
Cina's chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
I started reading your story after Eleanor popped up in my email... I absolutely love your take on this story. It's good to see them both so happy about the baby. The the scene in the meadow... Priceless. Thank you.
radar1230 chapter 24 . 7/30/2013
Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I was hooked after the first chapter. I also love how you showed us what a wonderful father Edward was.
Amazing story and thanks so much for writing. :)
kgarrison3 chapter 24 . 7/28/2013
I just finished reading this story - again! It is truly lovely. You have such a gift for making these characters come alive. Thank you!
Team Edward Rules All chapter 24 . 7/14/2013
I loved this story! Great job :)
MrsLanaS chapter 24 . 7/9/2013
This is one of the best I've read. I don't normally discuss fics with my hubs, but I had to tell him about this Breaking Dawn alternative! He was into it and wanted every detail.
I loved your writing. It was refreshing to see Bella and Edward mature, and act like adults.
I also enjoyed the humor that you incorporated.
MrsLanaS chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
This story is so good! And so well written. I'm so caught up in it. When they first walked into the room and Bella mouthed "your son!"
I couldn't contain my emotions.
There is so much happening and we're only in chapter 5, I can't believe there are 19 left!
sfspeedy chapter 24 . 6/28/2013
Lovely story! Thank you.
Smusic F. Reader chapter 24 . 6/28/2013
I love, love, love this story!
DawnLeon chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
I got your story from a fb page and I'm loving it! Tho I thought Bella over react a bit in the beginning, everything worked out fantastic!
Now question! When Edward went back for Bella to the library In their Xmas shopping

"Bella, did you ... ?" He didn't finish but somehow his face seemed to go a little paler. He closed his eyes and he never finished that question. Instead he asked another. "Can we go home now, please?" his voice was slightly strained."

What was that about!?
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oooooooo, I'm liking this one!
Smusic F. Reader chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY! My favorite part of this chapter was when he told her that she was the Lion and he the Lamb. Love this Vampward! So glad I read the story!
1,488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »