Reviews for Blood Lines
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
Bella is being a whiny brat in the first chapters about something that happened a century ago. This seemed very out of character. Hard to take this seriously as an actual issue needing discussion or soul searching!
Bakergrama chapter 24 . 5/21/2016
Lovely story...finally found it again...love to reread these..thanks
trekgeezer chapter 24 . 5/17/2016
I read this whole story through before stopping to comment, except for maybe once, my apologies. I laughed (a lot), I cried and I really, really enjoyed the entire thing. So sweet and so precious. I love this Edward and this Bella, and all the Cullens, Swans, etc. So well written. You truly have a gift. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
Judyblue95 chapter 24 . 4/24/2016
I finally finished the last 2 chapters! This is a marvelous re-telling and has been a joy to read. Thank you so much for writing it!
Kickinl8tr chapter 24 . 4/17/2016
I really liked this different spin and everything. But still some of our beloved elements to pull in
Judyblue95 chapter 22 . 4/4/2016
How beautifully you made this story your own. I still have the last 2 chapters to read, but you have called this the end, and so I have come to the end and have enjoyed every moment, every twist and turn. Thank you!
Judyblue95 chapter 19 . 4/3/2016
beautiful. i love it!
Judyblue95 chapter 18 . 4/3/2016
well that was different! at least she didn't die! Now I wonder when he will change her...
Judyblue95 chapter 17 . 3/31/2016
baby shower games. ugh. I'm glad Bella adjusted...
Judyblue95 chapter 16 . 3/31/2016
I can't tell you just how much I'm enjoying this story! I haven't read many vampire FFs lately, I kind of got tired of them...but this one seems to hold my attention quite nicely! The wolves attitude might come up later when Edward wants to change Bella, mightn't it?
Judyblue95 chapter 15 . 3/31/2016
It seems the farther I get into the story, the longer each chapter becomes! That's a good thing! It will just take me longer to finish this than I anticipated. There's a big uh-oh at the end here. The truth is coming out, isn't it? Sue won't be happy and I bet she'll tell the others...They will be angry. Can't wait to see your twist on all these events!
As an aside, I find that I have read your book Over The Edge before. I have it and Goodreads tells me I read it 2 years ago. I gave it 5 stars! Sorry but I have read so many books in the past few years that I don't remember it. I must have liked it to give it that rating! I have purchased your other book and put it on my TBR list, which is quite long at this time. I will read it, eventually...
blondferretgirl chapter 24 . 3/30/2016
Love It!
Judyblue95 chapter 14 . 3/30/2016
I love your twist on canon for this part of the story. What I'm disappointed in is the fact that their lovemaking has been completely left out.
Judyblue95 chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
not all the angst associated with this time in canon. good. I can't wait to see how you resolve this!
Judyblue95 chapter 12 . 3/30/2016
I knew it! Oh boy, I wonder how he will take the news? I see you haven't gone into detail at all with their lovemaking. Is that because of the TOS at FFn? Have you published this story anywhere else with more graphic content in chapter 11?
1,643 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »