Reviews for Blood Lines
Cullenboyz chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
9. Tank Tops and Tent Pegs
O_O You did not just do that. Except you did.
Cullenboyz chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
Ch. 8 Break and Enter
"If I'd known, I would have married her." Edward's pain at having to say this...my heart!
And when he kisses George on the forehead... sigh
LOVE how you are explaining Edward's reluctance. So much more complicated and rather more appealing than only thinking they should wait for marriage to have sex. So beautifully done, working out his emotions and thought processes.
onetree chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
This really is an amazing story, and you're an amazing writer :)
onetree chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
I need to sleep but I still want to read this cause it's just so riveting! Literally THE BEST STORY I've read :D
onetree chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD IT REQUIRES ALL CAPS AND EXCLAMATION MARKS!
onetree chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
This fic is beyond amazing! I love reading it! I meant to review much much sooner but I just can't wait to read the next chapter hehe :-) once again: THIS. FIC. IS. SICK.
ZexionNomura chapter 24 . 10/22/2014
Up until now I have had two favourite authors on FF. First was Sheviking, then Edward'sEternal took her spot. You have now tied her. (I can't get her out of #1 easily but you can SHARE it with her I'm sure.) This was an outstanding story.
Eli42 chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
I thought that this fic was fantastic! Honestly one of the best I've read in a long while.
Virginia May chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Hi there.

Your story was recommended to my by Abbyweyr, (due to some similarities with one of my stories, I guess) and I've not read this yet, so when I have time, I'm looking forward to it.
Hope you are well, and thanks for writing!

Always,

-Ginnie
Deborah chapter 24 . 8/12/2014
Your very talented. Keep being inspired. God bless you.
byoungrn chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Loved it! What a beautiful story.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Edward is such a tease. I know Bella wanted and needed to know that he can and does get excited but then it goes no where. I would be mad.
Telling George who he is is a bad idea.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Very sad to think that some older man is laying in that bed and yet that man is your son. Edward was almost ready to freak but Bella held him together. I am surprised that Rebecca almost had Edward figured out but Edward read her mind and threw her off base.
Bella is so kind to go through this for Edward.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Bella got caught.
Why wouldn't she google him? After all he isn't the most truthful of people. I would be wondering what other skeletons would run out of his closet. So he went to high school in 1973 that is not unusual since the whole group of them went back and back to school. hmmmm
Lucy's diary lets us know how silly a girl she was and how she got caught with a baby. I wonder if the husband wondered about the baby? If it was his or not? Lucy wasn't smart enough to pull it off yet somehow she might have done it as he was pretty resourceful.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
There seems to be a whole family out there looking for Edward or at least for some descendants of his. I wonder why now? Money I suppose as there is nobody there that would have even known him in life only stories.
They do need to read the diary together. Wonder what they will find.
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »