Reviews for Blood Lines
ChieriAn9eL chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
Oh such conflicting feelings... It was a wonderful end to a wonderful story.. I'll miss it..

I'm sad to see it end... howeer, I AM happy you're not one of those authors who beat their

stories to death and make it a chore to keep reading.. it was a good pace..

"Bella, you're not a monster." He spoke firmly. "You ... we are not monsters." And even

through my anguish I recognised the significance of what he'd just said. My gasps slowed to

gulps. - this scene had to be done, and it was done nicely.. I've seen quite a few scenes

where Bella just keeps whining that she's a monster for attacking animals... and I just

think.. wow... how insulting to the Cullens... but you handled it well.

"That's not fair! I've been eating mashed ... eveything for days."- I'm going to miss Daddy Edward so much! It's too sad about the second child.. I really

wanted an Edward look alike. xD I am reading another story where they actually had a second

child (As opposed to the more commonly seen twins), but having only Abbey is fitting for

this story... wanting more WOULD be greedy and unrealistic, considering they didn't think

they could have ANY.

It took Carlisle nearly twenty minutes to remove a small Lego spaceman from Emmett's ear.

Edward never apologised.- oh.. boys... I could JUST see that happening.. and Edward not

apologizing.. lovely!

And I'm SO GLAD she finally understood and appreciated how hard it was for him to be around

her. Seriously, she was just so... dismissive of it... I've seen many transformation fics,

and most of them never really say much about that... Bella and the other writers really

didn't give him enough credit for that. And I'm very moved at seeing such a carefree Edward. I felt super ripped off after BD.,.. and so was he.

Such simple things. He wanted such simple things.- he really does.. it's kind of sad...

I love the twist you did on the lion and the lamb... while people were complaining about Bella was so weak... man, I thought she had all the power! I can't wait to read your EPOV.
AnjieNet chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
What a wonderful place to end - back at the meadow where essentially their love story began.

I really enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more of your work!
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
I LOVED IT! THE STORY WAS AMAZING!
TeamJasperAlice chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
Great story, i cant belive its over.
Airekel chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
Thank you for another beautiful chapter and a beautiful story! I've loved every minute of it, even when it was painful. You are a wonderful author, and I'm looking forward to both the Epilogue, and the next story you write. Besides the *amazing* storyline, I *love* that you write long chapters. I never want them - or the story - to end.

In case you are interested, a suggestion for possibly a shorter story is December in Chicago for the concert and for Christmas in Edward's home with all the Cullen's, and maybe Charlie and Sue. That could be wonderful, and it would make a terrific Christmas pressie for your readers. I just thought I would mention it. *g*

I truly have loved this story. Thank you for all the work you have done on it, and for giving your readers a lovely journey with Edward and Bella that will be re-read and enjoyed often. I'm looking forward to more from you. Go figure! :)

Thanks again!
ksuvoge chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
Great story. Very cute and well written.

Thanks for posting! Cant wait to read the section in EPOV.
smyers09 chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
OMG you are ending the story now? What a wonderful chapter and story, and I wish you would reconsider ending it. You are awesome!
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
My favorite line was: "Bella, Alice will be wearing Wal-Mart before Jessica goes hiking, and if it was Newton, well..." He shrugged. "I might have let you bag one human." I laughed so hard! I love that Edward still holds a grudge against Mike... so cute!

And aw... Edward was the lamb! So sweet!

I'm so sad that this story is over (but I'm looking forward to the epilogue!) You've written such a rich and beautiful story! Thank you so much, I've enjoyed it more that you know!

Do you have ideas for a new story to keep your readers entertained?
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
GREAT STORY! I am so dissapointed to see it end :( Can't wait for the epilouge though! This was one of the best stories i have ever had the pleasure of reading! UPDATE ASAP
IcarusToSun chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
Thank you for the journey:) It was beautiful. Thank you. All the best with your next project. I will keep an eye out for your next story:)

Best,
LuvSam chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
OMG ...

you can't imagine, how I loved this story. Of course it was so very well written that I had no problem to read it.. though I have to reread it to experience all the emotions again.

Edward's son, Bella's support ... The marriage, the baby ... So many emotions, I enjoyed the right and the reading.

Thanks.

Sam.
Meiswoe chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
Thank you for a lovely story. I look forward to the epilogue.
teambellaedward chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
This was one of the most amazing AU stories I've read. I can't believe it's over. You have done such a beautiful job with this, and you have taken so many moments out of the saga and made them fits within, and twisted them to make them your own. The growth that Edward and Bella experienced, the joy and utter happiness that came out of that growth was leaping off the pages.

This last chapter, the last few paragraphs especially, when Edward tells Bella that she was never the lamb - that was totally brilliant.

I do hope you decide to write another story. Thank you for sharing this one.
PenName76 chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
It's Sex and the City going off the air all over again! This is so depressing. You MUST write about Christmas in Chicago! You must! I'm not above getting the U.N. involved in this you know.

Anyway, you are a fabulous writer and I have enjoyed this wonderfully detailed story. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

I think you made Bella a better person than she was in the books and I love the insight into Edward's psyche. I also loved seeing a happy pregnancy and more of the fatherhood that SM seemed to ignore. We all know Edward is pained, but SM never really goes into the details. And the details are what would be so enriching to the story. No, instead she spent time fawning over Jacob in her books. Obviously, I have issues with SM and her love for Jacob.

Congratulations on a wonderful story. I shall now silently mourn the ending of Blood Lines. Now what the hell am I going to read?
1,660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 .. Last Next »