Reviews for Blood Lines
AnjieNet chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
It's so nice to see everyone, especially Edward, excited over the baby. Just like a normal everyday couple should be. Like that E/C are still being practical and reaserching possibilities of what the baby might be and any implications there might be with Bella. Can't wait to see which way you go with this!
AnjieNet chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
You wrote E/B's first time together so well. Nice, sweet - no smutty details needed. And no post-coital remorse. I could see the pregnancy was coming and am happy it's not going to be another BD moment. BD was okay in it's own right but a happy Edward throughout the prenancy will be a welcome change.
AnjieNet chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
I had this lovely review running through my head regarding George, Edward and his parents but that all flew out the window with revelation of a commando Edward...and then he decides he doesn't want to stop? Oh my...
AnjieNet chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
Whew, Bella is okay and Edward got to fulfill a little bit of his Midnight Sun fantasy in hurting Mike. I can't help but think the wedding postponement will not be a good thing...
AnjieNet chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
I enjoyed how you wrote B/E's slow exploration of each other...their light touches learning the other's body and Edward pulling back when he hit his turning point. So many times they seem to move on too quickly in AU fics.

Oh, poor Bella! She should have let Mike help her out. This can't be good. Will her accident necessitate her change now? On to the next chapter to find out!
AnjieNet chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
So glad that Edward told George everything. Seems to have helped them both. George gets information on where he has come from and Edward gets a weight off his shoulders and gets to know the son her never knew he had.
AnjieNet chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
Snoopy tee and Wetward? Talk about WIN! (I'll fantasize that the tee is yellow though cause mine is.) So happy that Edward showed Bella how he feels about her physically and that he's going to give George such a gift of knowledge.
AnjieNet chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
I liked how George and Rebecca were so intuitive. Carlisle had believed that Edward was in his human life as well and brought that forth amplified with his change. How will Edward possibly let his newfound family go?
AnjieNet chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
How surreal that meeting must have been for Edward...meeting his 87 year old son for the first time. I'm curious as to the thoughts he heard from his son and especially Rebecca. With in uncanny resemblance she must have had thoughts along the lines of Edward being more than just a distant relative. Did she suspect vampire as he was quick to suggest a meal? How deeply will Edward become involved with his blood relatives? It's sad though that Edward is not intending to share his human life with his son and other descendants.
AnjieNet chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
Ah, Edward in a Snoopy shirt. My favorite vampire and my favorite cartoon character. It doesn't get much better than that! Enjoyed Edward sharing his past like that. It's those little things that George and his family would be interested in as well.
AnjieNet chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Vile is right. Lucy practically raped the poor boy. Yet Edward still feels responsible. That is do in character for him. I don't believe he will be able to stay away from the draw of his blood relations. Family is just too important for him to let go, whether it be his adopted family with the Cullens or otherwise.
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Oh, jealousy can be such an irrational emotion. Though I understand Bella's initial reaction, I'm proud of her for pushing through those feelings and realizing that first and foremost she loves Edward and he loves her. They can get through this together as difficult as it may be for both of them.
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Well, now this is certainly a different twist. Can't wait to see where it's going. I'm intrigued!
Mysterious Jae chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Hell yeah it will be beautiful! *Sigh, I can tell my whole 'hell yeah.' is going to become a routine.

I liked this chapter, and I definitely like this Edward. :]
Mysterious Jae chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
Hell fucking yes he is!

Okay honestly, I feel bad. I've had my spurts with this story. In the beginning I read the first two chapters-maybe, and then I skipped through some of the words throughout the others. I read most of four, and all of five, six, and now seven.

The reason behind this was because I was reading two other stories at the time, and I got a suggestion to check this out. I'm sorry I haven't really reviewed, and that I have skipped parts. I think I got most of the important things though. I never skipped dialogue, and if I didn't get it-I always went back before so I'd understand.

Now, I just want to say that the plot so far is absolutely amazing...and sexy. Well, right now it is. Otherwise, it's amazing. I absolutely loath Lucy-the skank, no better then Jessica and Lauren.

Anyway-hell yeah he better tell George who he is. It was awesome reading those chapters by the way. The meeting, the reactions of R&G, and then what Edward heard. You've written this very well, however I feel like I should comment that they are a little OOC. It was probably your intention, not to mention that it would be a little weird if their attitudes didn't change towards each other after what's happened with these new developments.

Bravo. Ha. I like this :]