Reviews for Blood Lines
cptnsassypants chapter 21 . 9/1/2009
Okay, so wow! I love this story. There are not many where Charlie actually finds out, and I absolutely adore this happier/more free Edward.

I love how you have had plot twists without all the angst that usually makes me want to curl up into a ball and cry my eyes out, and let's face it...Edward as a daddy is the sweetest, most intoxicating picture one can paint. The meadow nursery...brilliant! The "greatest uncle" and "second greatest uncle" shirts were super funny as well.

I also really enjoy how Bella gets more information from Edward about his past. I was always surprised that in the actual books she didn't ask more about that. Maybe it's just because I really enjoy history, but if I was around him or any of the Cullen's I would be asking questions non-stop. So even if the reason behind Bella's sudden interest in his past, was a hurtful one (Edwards engagement and George, etc.) it was a good thing and very entertaining. Oh, and the Snoopy shirt. I smile EVERY time I read that he is wearing it!

There are so many things that are great about your story. I am sorry that I didn't leave a review for each chapter, because they are all worthy...I just couldn't wait to read the next one, and I feel like I can give a more thoughtful review when commenting on something as a whole.

I can't wait for the next chapter and thanks for writing this story. :)
touttoi chapter 21 . 9/1/2009
I love this story,

I had been following this on ,

but was never game enough to review for some lame reason,

but now I found it here I will.

I loved the George situation, and how that brought Bella and Edward closer. Abbey sounds pretty darn cute too.

Looking forward to next (and final?) chapter.
Crispy Anakin chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
Your premise is really interesting and you can really feel Bella's pain come across the page. I just think you should go back to these early chapters and go over the little spelling mistakes, at least the ones of the characters' names like Emmett and Carlisle because it can be really distracting.
IrishVamp chapter 20 . 8/31/2009
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 21 . 8/30/2009
i loved the mashed banna! it was cute. and i liked how you wrote bella's change. i wanna know what happens next!
mickeymackey chapter 21 . 8/30/2009
loved this story. it was so romantic.
gemin chapter 21 . 8/30/2009
Wow. I'm so blown away. I LOVED that! You wrote the change perfectly. I'm dying to see what happens next. And if Jacob will end up imprinting. Oh Oh and I love that Charlie is in the know. I always wanted him to know about the vampires in the book. I wanted that for him. But I was happy enough with how Stephenie did it. But I love that you immersed him completely in the mix.
gemin chapter 20 . 8/30/2009
Oh NO! I was planning on going to sleep after this chapter, but I can't now, that cliffhanger! I am so in love with Edward and Bella being parents to a newborn baby. And an actual newborn and not a super genius baby. Even though I love Renesmee this is a totally different thing, and I love them as parents. I have to read on...
4everhis91 chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
OME ... thank you so much for how you started the chapter ... I was about to die from the cliffhanger of th last one. I love the route you took here. It really did take the "corners" out so Edward would be able to hold in his heart that he saved Bella. Plus I love the fact that the change made full circle back to her bedroom at Charlie's. Plus the wolves needed a reality check to realize that they can be just as dangerous to humans as the vampires can be and that it not who or what you are it the coices you make with what you have... after all free will is still there! Now for my big question ... is this the end of the story ... I hope not ... please continue or start a sequel ... Its so good and I love it love it big time!
4everhis91 chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
OME ... OME ... this has been such a wonderful exciting happy happy chapter then out of the blue ... it a cliffhanger again and it back to the life-threating monsters that seem to always be after Bella ... thank goodness you posted two chapters because I really do not think I could stand to wait to see what happens ... please please dont let this be one of those stories that blow my mind and make me wild with dis-belief and ... I really enjoy he excitement but please please let us keep our happy endings ... no not endings ... our happy forevers ... Bravo on your writting skills and completely fluid movements throughtout the story... Also I love the length of your chapters ... it allows for much much more detail ... ok I am reading forward and hope I dont end up all upset :)
dawntwilight000 chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
I just love this story. I'm so glad I found it. This is what Breaking Dawn (sucks) Should have been like. A wonderful story of love, change and family. I wouldn't have even minded the baby's name! You have done an excellent job with this story. You have established very good characters. Edward is loving and kind. The story line keeps me wanting more and the writing is excellent. Thank you!
bitemypillows2510 chapter 19 . 8/29/2009
Wow, I had nothing to be worried about after all. Thanks!
bitemypillows2510 chapter 18 . 8/29/2009
Great chapter, why am I scared to click on the next one...
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
OH WOW! she is a vampire now! I LOVE that you post 2 a day! How do you write them so well so fast? Update soon please :)
sportress chapter 20 . 8/29/2009