Reviews for Blood Lines
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
wow, i think this is my favorite chapter so far!
ChristineJS chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I'm enjoying this story - the plot is different from any other Twilight Saga story I've read thus far and your writing style is different. I have spent my entire Sunday reading your story - it was pleasant way to end the weekend. I hope you keep writing and hope you post a new chapter soon.
jucaran chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
Dear Windchymes,

I'm really enjoying your FF, Blood Lines. I've only got through four chapters so far, but it's an original idea and your writing is engaging. I'm not used to reviewing - I usually just read quietly, so I won't pretend to critique your work. I'm writing mainly because of a reference you made in this fourth chapter that I have my doubts about the veracity of.

Edward talks about the maze in Kew Gardens. I grew up not far from Kew Gardens, and to the best of my knowledge, there is no maze there. I "wikied that shit" too and there was no mention of it. There is a maze a few miles away in the grounds of Hampton Court Palace. Maybe you meant that instead. Just thought you might want to double check that. Let me not keep you. I'm going back to reading.

I hope you continue writing FFs.
8sanny8 chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
I'm stunned. And the chapter was so long, I enjoyed and loved reading it. Thanks!
4everhis91 chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
OME! OME! OME! I loved this chapter. It is so sweet and sexy and had the perfect balance that included lots of family time on both sides. I love this story. We were on vacation this week and I have to admit ... when I realized you had updated I had to decide ... lay on the beach... or read... I read and loved every minute of it! So then I printed it up and headed to the beach and re-read :) Please update again soon ... your details and length of the chapters is the best! The descriptions you write really bring the story to life and the special times where you pull memories from other chapters is AWESOME! Bella finding the drawing in the car book was PRICELESS and lead into a prefect connection to the baby's room. I have to know do you outline this before hand to happen or does it just come out in a more organic flow of talent and fantastic ideas?
Awbalee chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
Okay so I love this story! I just stayed up all night reading and now im ready for more! yay cant wait till you update.
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
I had a feeling something was going to happen and Charlie would find out. I thought Sue would notice the bump or something. Can't wait for more!
Xelar chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
I caught onto this story the other day - and LOVE it. It's like how Breaking Dawn should have happened. Good job! I'm excited for the conversation that will follow next chapter.
crush-on-lush chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
awe i loved that chapter
AvidReaderAshley chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
wow.

this is so amazing.

update asap! i 3 it!

btw my hand is really hurt so i am only typing with my left. kinda hard to do LOL

-ashley
ChieriAn9eL chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
I don't know why I continue to be surprised.. each chapter just gets better and better! I love all your digs at BD... haha. whether or not you mean them to be, I don't know...

Great mix of of humor and good emotional parts as well..

He only cracked towards the end of the visit when he decided we needed a second pram.- haha.. he was definitely a lost cause.

I love all the glimpses we get of Edward.. his sadness, his interests, his sense of humor, his sexiness ;) ... and his overwhelming joy.

"Is this really how you see me?"

All the times he'd told me how beautiful I was, that I didn't see myself clearly.

- This part was beautiful... I knew she never took him seriously, so I'm glad she could see for herself. And just for the record.. .canon Bella.. I'm not a fan of... THIS Bella.. yes, I could see the beauty that Edward sees in her. I was also really put-out by how she kept worrying about her looks ALL the time... even on their wedding day

"Aarghgr." Edward's growl was loud as he lunged again, catching me before I hit my head against the table, but sliding along the floor himself. We stopped with a thud, Edward on his back on the floor, and me laying on top of him, our legs tangled together.

"Why. Couldn't. You. Just. Point?" - LOL...Edward aggravated.. cute!

\
VictoriaLookALike chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
This story just keeps getting better!
gemin chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
OH my god, this chapter was all kinds of perfect. All Kinds. Firstly, I'm not sure there is anything more precious than Edward wearing one of those baby holder thingys. Secondly, I'm not sure there is anything sexier than Edward stripping off a Snoopy shirt whilst whispering the Happy Birthday song. Thirdly, I'm not sure there is anything more adorable than Edward and Bella having a bubble-dishwater fight. So cute. And that they were lying together, and got to feel the baby kick for the first time, together. Just so sweet. I swear to god, your Edward is my favorite. Seriously, I did not stop smiling from the beginning of this chapter to the very last words. And it's like that with every chapter.

Oh oh, and his drawing of her. That nearly brought tears to my eyes. Amazing chapter. Just, so good.
iwannabegilmore chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
once again. amazing. update soon
Beans827 chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
OMG...Edward explaining the hunt and kill...THAT WAS PERFECT. Well, I maybe would have had him clutching a pillow for better visual effect but still, I was glad that he opened up to Bella and that he's more accepting of her change. Again, I loved it!

Okay, I've caught up to where I'm at in the story now. So, now I will review as I read. Thanks again for sharing this...I love it. I went over to the forum but since everyone is still way ahead of me, I don't want to get on there and ruin upcoming chapters for me. I'll get back on there once I'm caught up with everyone else. Love the story. I've rec'd it on two other sites. I will rec it wherever I go.
1,556 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 .. Last Next »