Reviews for Blood Lines
Meiswoe chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
Thank you for a lovely story. I look forward to the epilogue.
teambellaedward chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
This was one of the most amazing AU stories I've read. I can't believe it's over. You have done such a beautiful job with this, and you have taken so many moments out of the saga and made them fits within, and twisted them to make them your own. The growth that Edward and Bella experienced, the joy and utter happiness that came out of that growth was leaping off the pages.

This last chapter, the last few paragraphs especially, when Edward tells Bella that she was never the lamb - that was totally brilliant.

I do hope you decide to write another story. Thank you for sharing this one.
PenName76 chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
It's Sex and the City going off the air all over again! This is so depressing. You MUST write about Christmas in Chicago! You must! I'm not above getting the U.N. involved in this you know.

Anyway, you are a fabulous writer and I have enjoyed this wonderfully detailed story. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.

I think you made Bella a better person than she was in the books and I love the insight into Edward's psyche. I also loved seeing a happy pregnancy and more of the fatherhood that SM seemed to ignore. We all know Edward is pained, but SM never really goes into the details. And the details are what would be so enriching to the story. No, instead she spent time fawning over Jacob in her books. Obviously, I have issues with SM and her love for Jacob.

Congratulations on a wonderful story. I shall now silently mourn the ending of Blood Lines. Now what the hell am I going to read?
joayla chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
hi

Today was my wedding anniversary and this was my best present !

This is by far the best story on this website so touching and full of passion its truly fantastic! I am really sad it has to end, however I am now desperate for the next story !

Please write a christmas special of them in Chicargo with them going to the concert ! you can even put in a little alice shopping trip you seem to write her well! and dont forget the Lego just loved that !

thank you again !
JayNahNah chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
Brilliant! A perfect ending! I loved reading the story and I appreciate you tying up the loose ends.

I usually prefer all human or AU stories as the Vamp/Human ones seem repetitive or too much like the original SM series.

I really enjoyed reading your work and look forward to the epilogue/Edward's POV but I'm glad you ended it like you did; full circle.

Good job and thanks for sharing your talent!
ProfileRemoved.com chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
Oh. My. God! I can't believe this story is over, I feel like bawling my eyes out! I really loved this story, it has made me laugh, smile, cry all through out it! I really can't wait to read a little snippet of EPOV in an Epilogue. I also hope this isn't going to be your only story, I am hoping I will have a chance to read more of your works, and I really hope that, that will be soon...
T1nkerbell9598 chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
What a wonderful ending but I'm so sad to see it end though. I really loved this story so much. Thank you for all of your hard work that you put into this. I hope that you will write something else soon if you get a chance. Thanks, Jennifer
VeCha chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
Thank you. Really. That is all I can say. Thank you for the amazing time you provided me with with your amazing story.

I can't wait for the epilogue. though it will mean the end, for real.

Thanks!
Carolina Dias chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
OMG!

I don't have words to describe this!

It's wonderful!

You are a wonderful writter. The part when they made love was simple and beatiful.

I hope you keep writting another stories.
ksuvoge chapter 16 . 9/22/2009
Just started readign you story and love it. I loved this line fromt his chapter "Love, we are not calling the baby Mr Darcy." So cute. :)

Thanks for posting!
fleckpuppy chapter 21 . 9/18/2009
great story! :) Please update as soon as you can.
Twilight Enabler chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This story has been recommended by the members of the LJ community Twilight Enablers.

Come check it out and while you're there, consider giving us recommendations for your favourite Twilight fanfictions!

Thanks!

GinnyW
songbird09 chapter 21 . 9/15/2009
this is a beautiful story, i really enjoyed it.
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 17 . 9/15/2009
I can't help but think something is going to come up with the wolves, it all seems to be going too well.
1,664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 .. Last Next »