Reviews for Blood Lines
4everhis91 chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
OME ... thank you so much for how you started the chapter ... I was about to die from the cliffhanger of th last one. I love the route you took here. It really did take the "corners" out so Edward would be able to hold in his heart that he saved Bella. Plus I love the fact that the change made full circle back to her bedroom at Charlie's. Plus the wolves needed a reality check to realize that they can be just as dangerous to humans as the vampires can be and that it not who or what you are it the coices you make with what you have... after all free will is still there! Now for my big question ... is this the end of the story ... I hope not ... please continue or start a sequel ... Its so good and I love it love it big time!
4everhis91 chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
OME ... OME ... this has been such a wonderful exciting happy happy chapter then out of the blue ... it a cliffhanger again and it back to the life-threating monsters that seem to always be after Bella ... thank goodness you posted two chapters because I really do not think I could stand to wait to see what happens ... please please dont let this be one of those stories that blow my mind and make me wild with dis-belief and ... I really enjoy he excitement but please please let us keep our happy endings ... no not endings ... our happy forevers ... Bravo on your writting skills and completely fluid movements throughtout the story... Also I love the length of your chapters ... it allows for much much more detail ... ok I am reading forward and hope I dont end up all upset :)
dawntwilight000 chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
I just love this story. I'm so glad I found it. This is what Breaking Dawn (sucks) Should have been like. A wonderful story of love, change and family. I wouldn't have even minded the baby's name! You have done an excellent job with this story. You have established very good characters. Edward is loving and kind. The story line keeps me wanting more and the writing is excellent. Thank you!
bitemypillows2510 chapter 19 . 8/29/2009
Wow, I had nothing to be worried about after all. Thanks!
bitemypillows2510 chapter 18 . 8/29/2009
Great chapter, why am I scared to click on the next one...
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
OH WOW! she is a vampire now! I LOVE that you post 2 a day! How do you write them so well so fast? Update soon please :)
sportress chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
oh NO a horrible cliffy
Awbalee chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
ahh! I just have to say I LOVE your story! and this chapter has been absolutely perfect. I should be grocery shopping and doing chores around th house and i cant peel my eyes away from your story! great job!
AnjieNet chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
Loved the whole transformation scene. The memeories before, the pain, Edward's voice, and realization hitting Bella after. Wonderful writing.
AnjieNet chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
Love Edward as the concerned, loving, protective Daddy. I can just imagine the ladies at the airport swooning at him with a baby. Gah. The photo album was such a nice touch. Seems that Bella might not make it to that twentieth bithday afterall...Edward come quick!
Laurrrr chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
update soon!
ChristineJS chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
Thank you - I just love this story. I can't wait to find out what happens now that Bella is changed!
Lolly Twilight 95 chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
OMG i loved ur story i really really hope theres more or other stories!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
This was simply awesome! Very in depth, but I liked how instead of having the characters go through the actual time line, you skipped ahead and used Bella's journal to record what happened. That was exceptionally clever.

This is such a beautiful story, and you are doing a fantastic job.
dadysgrl123456 chapter 19 . 8/29/2009