Reviews for Blood Lines
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Well, now this is certainly a different twist. Can't wait to see where it's going. I'm intrigued!
Mysterious Jae chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Hell yeah it will be beautiful! *Sigh, I can tell my whole 'hell yeah.' is going to become a routine.

I liked this chapter, and I definitely like this Edward. :]
Mysterious Jae chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
Hell fucking yes he is!

Okay honestly, I feel bad. I've had my spurts with this story. In the beginning I read the first two chapters-maybe, and then I skipped through some of the words throughout the others. I read most of four, and all of five, six, and now seven.

The reason behind this was because I was reading two other stories at the time, and I got a suggestion to check this out. I'm sorry I haven't really reviewed, and that I have skipped parts. I think I got most of the important things though. I never skipped dialogue, and if I didn't get it-I always went back before so I'd understand.

Now, I just want to say that the plot so far is absolutely amazing...and sexy. Well, right now it is. Otherwise, it's amazing. I absolutely loath Lucy-the skank, no better then Jessica and Lauren.

Anyway-hell yeah he better tell George who he is. It was awesome reading those chapters by the way. The meeting, the reactions of R&G, and then what Edward heard. You've written this very well, however I feel like I should comment that they are a little OOC. It was probably your intention, not to mention that it would be a little weird if their attitudes didn't change towards each other after what's happened with these new developments.

Bravo. Ha. I like this :]
americnxidiot chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
I started reading this late last night and I'm really enjoying it. It's such a plausible post-Eclipse AU and you write it so beautifully. Plus, Edward in a Snoopy t-shirt is always always win :)
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
oh snap! Charlie found out! I really like how you have been writing the baby part of the story. I didn't like how the baby happened in breaking dawn, but i like how you are writing it!
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
a baby? i'm glad it won't be like the one in breaking dawn. And i loved all of the funny little bits in this chapter!
Dr. Fang's Girl chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
wow, i think this is my favorite chapter so far!
ChristineJS chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I'm enjoying this story - the plot is different from any other Twilight Saga story I've read thus far and your writing style is different. I have spent my entire Sunday reading your story - it was pleasant way to end the weekend. I hope you keep writing and hope you post a new chapter soon.
jucaran chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
Dear Windchymes,

I'm really enjoying your FF, Blood Lines. I've only got through four chapters so far, but it's an original idea and your writing is engaging. I'm not used to reviewing - I usually just read quietly, so I won't pretend to critique your work. I'm writing mainly because of a reference you made in this fourth chapter that I have my doubts about the veracity of.

Edward talks about the maze in Kew Gardens. I grew up not far from Kew Gardens, and to the best of my knowledge, there is no maze there. I "wikied that shit" too and there was no mention of it. There is a maze a few miles away in the grounds of Hampton Court Palace. Maybe you meant that instead. Just thought you might want to double check that. Let me not keep you. I'm going back to reading.

I hope you continue writing FFs.
8sanny8 chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
I'm stunned. And the chapter was so long, I enjoyed and loved reading it. Thanks!
4everhis91 chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
OME! OME! OME! I loved this chapter. It is so sweet and sexy and had the perfect balance that included lots of family time on both sides. I love this story. We were on vacation this week and I have to admit ... when I realized you had updated I had to decide ... lay on the beach... or read... I read and loved every minute of it! So then I printed it up and headed to the beach and re-read :) Please update again soon ... your details and length of the chapters is the best! The descriptions you write really bring the story to life and the special times where you pull memories from other chapters is AWESOME! Bella finding the drawing in the car book was PRICELESS and lead into a prefect connection to the baby's room. I have to know do you outline this before hand to happen or does it just come out in a more organic flow of talent and fantastic ideas?
Awbalee chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
Okay so I love this story! I just stayed up all night reading and now im ready for more! yay cant wait till you update.
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
I had a feeling something was going to happen and Charlie would find out. I thought Sue would notice the bump or something. Can't wait for more!
Xelar chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
I caught onto this story the other day - and LOVE it. It's like how Breaking Dawn should have happened. Good job! I'm excited for the conversation that will follow next chapter.
crush-on-lush chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
awe i loved that chapter
1,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 .. Last Next »