Reviews for Blood Lines
bitemypillows2510 chapter 18 . 8/29/2009
Great chapter, why am I scared to click on the next one...
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
OH WOW! she is a vampire now! I LOVE that you post 2 a day! How do you write them so well so fast? Update soon please :)
sportress chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
oh NO a horrible cliffy
Awbalee chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
ahh! I just have to say I LOVE your story! and this chapter has been absolutely perfect. I should be grocery shopping and doing chores around th house and i cant peel my eyes away from your story! great job!
AnjieNet chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
Loved the whole transformation scene. The memeories before, the pain, Edward's voice, and realization hitting Bella after. Wonderful writing.
AnjieNet chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
Love Edward as the concerned, loving, protective Daddy. I can just imagine the ladies at the airport swooning at him with a baby. Gah. The photo album was such a nice touch. Seems that Bella might not make it to that twentieth bithday afterall...Edward come quick!
Laurrrr chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
update soon!
ChristineJS chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
Thank you - I just love this story. I can't wait to find out what happens now that Bella is changed!
Lolly Twilight 95 chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
OMG i loved ur story i really really hope theres more or other stories!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 21 . 8/29/2009
This was simply awesome! Very in depth, but I liked how instead of having the characters go through the actual time line, you skipped ahead and used Bella's journal to record what happened. That was exceptionally clever.

This is such a beautiful story, and you are doing a fantastic job.
dadysgrl123456 chapter 19 . 8/29/2009
one of the best fanfics ive ever read. luv it so much 3
gemin chapter 19 . 8/28/2009
I'm having a tear fest over here. The way you write Edward and Bella has got to, I mean GOT TO, be the BEST Edward and Bella EVER including canon. Their love makes me want to fall in love. That's how strong your writing is. And for me to say that is kind of huge. Canon didn't even give that to me. I'm broken up inside, but in such a reverent sort of way. It's just so beautiful. And I'm crying and I'm happy, but a quiet, contemplative, appreciative sort of happy. Peace, I guess. I'm feeling a calm at reading this. I don't know exactly why. It's like their joy is a balm. Just so moving.
gemin chapter 18 . 8/28/2009
Whew! That one made me cry it was so realistic and beautiful. I don't even have words for how much I loved that. I'm in awe. Awe. Love.
minibrowncs chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
this story was truly amazing. im so glad u didnt name the baby renesmee, i hate that name!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 19 . 8/28/2009
I'm getting spoiled... 4 chapters in 2 days! That was a beautiful chapter... I like that Edward ended up delivering the baby..

"You were calling for holy water and a crucifix."- hahaa... how creative she gets...

"Bella, if you apologize again, I'll tell Emmett."- yup, I do love his threats.

Thanks for NOT using the name Renesmee... It's not the worst name, but not my favorite.. besides, I don't want reminders of that book... I'm so glad Edward Jacob has no place in this fic, even has a suggestion.. talk about cruel and unusual punishment.. (though I would have liked a mini Edward!)
1,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 102 .. Last Next »