Reviews for Blood Lines
ChieriAn9eL chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
oh 2 chapters! Lucky me!

He had expected the Quileute's to be curious, he'd assumed that they'd want to know and he'd been prepared to answer their questions, but that they would believe him capable and willing of such a dreadful thing would have cut him deeply. - I felt hurt for him too. They don't understand... but still...

The idea of Emmett and Jasper fighting over their T shirts is too funny.. and I loved the scene at the end about the names... very cute.
bitemypillows2510 chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
Whew *rubs eyes*, that was a long one. But a good one.
T1nkerbell9598 chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
I love this story I cannot wait to read more. Thanks, Jennifer
Fanficoholic2016 chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
please don't let the voltouri hurt them please please please leave them out of the story please
teambellaedward chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
teambellaedward chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
HAHA! I just LOVED those 2 chapters! I think Edella was the nicest baby name.. I hope you update soon. I cannot wait for the next chapter! Update ASAP!
4everhis91 chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
so fantastic! I love how everyone is so excited and edward and Bella are so happy, but I wonder was the wolf Bella thought she heard really not the wind... I think it was Jacob crying out in response to what he saw in Seth's mind... now he knows... its about time... there is no way it could have ever been him ... it was always Edward and only Edward for Bella... luck girl :) I love the boys with their uncle t-shirts that I cant get out of my head and then the big Boo at the party ... way to save the day Emmett :) i can just see them trying to dress the dolls :) LOL... update soon :)
AnjieNet chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
Bathtime with Edward; can it get any better than that? Really enjoyed the bathtime scene with Edward appreciating Bella's pregnant body. The shower was fun to read with the protective boys crashing. Really enjoying your story!
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
So sweet! The way you capture their love is amazing!

The bathroom scene was sweet, romantic and steamy! Great work! I loved the baby shower, and the guys crashing it! Emmett was a crack up as always! I hope another chapter comes soon! I'm addicted to this story!
4everhis91 chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
I love the chapter... this is truely one of my very very favorite stories (it ranks right up there at the top with the SM saga that hooked me in to start with). You have really included so many wonderful details that completely absorb me into the scence while I read. I love the interaction with the others and the cliffnahger with Charlie about killed me last time. I hope that Charlie can see the Nursery and realize the love and devotion Edward puts into everything. Its so sweet ... OME ... I love this story!
AnjieNet chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
Another great chapter! The wolves coming to check on Bella was great though I hurt right along with Edward with them thinking such rediculous things about him. Loved the baby name banter. Masen Edward Cullen would be a wonderful name for a being from Bella's own childhood.

You left me with the following mental picture: Edward, no shirt, jeans slung low on the hips with a toolbelt. Lord have mercy...
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
YAY! What a great update!

Loved the wolves showing up to check on Bella!

I REALLY loved the fun and playful baby name conversation!

And Alice... I always love when Alice is included :)

Oh, and the mural... practially brought tears to my eyes!

Great job, I LOVE THIS STORY!
ProfileRemoved.com chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
loved this chapter i think it was great and can't wait to read more so please update ASAP!
AnjieNet chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
So much going on in this chapter I can't even touch on it all. Favorite lines have to be: "I can't believe a love so powerful is meant for me. It shouldn't be meant for me. But it is ... and I'll take it," he whispered." I just love how he has accepted everything Bella has given him. Absolutley loved the ending with Charlie hearing about the baby. I'm wondering how they are going to explain now.
1,605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 103 .. Last Next »