Reviews for Blood Lines
Beans827 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Okay, so I totally understand Bella's heartache at the beginning but I LOVE how you get her through it and she shows her strength and love for Edward. Oh my God, I love it.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I was actually reading this story on Twilighted but found it over here and decided to put my comments here because I always get logged out over there and lose my comments...

So...Let me start by saying I love this story. It is totally different, unique, awesome and heartwrenching. Your Bella and Edward are totally in character with the original books. I love your shy and pensive Edward to death. He pwns me! I feel so incredibly bad for him in these first few chapters. I mean I truly ache when he tells Bella about Lucy. What an awesome fic!
bitty91 chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
Awesome chapter!update
Spellweaver17 chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
I love it! You've got the characters spot on but at the same time you've written them as more mature. The way they adjust and cope is so realistic. I can't wait for more! :)
rosalindleconte chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
I have not stopped to have lunch, pee or even answer the phone...that about says it all!

I am so delighted with your story! Most especially because many of the details you have here are also in a way in my novel, "Evening Star/Morning Star."

It is in final revision now, although some early chapters are up on my site as 'stories'.

I would love it if you would check it out and let me know what you think.

Longish work doesn't seem to get the level of reviewership as the short ones. Do not be troubled. As we say in jazz, sometimes you're singing to the one soul at the bar that appreciates you, sits waiting for the next lick, and maynot be demonstrative in sentiment. Doesn't mean you haven't effected them... So, we always play for that person.

Bravo on this story. Realistic, in cannon, and with a humanity that is not found in many.

Today, I am your one person at the bar. But I hope I have made my appreciation of your craft and the depth of my sentiment.

Now, how will I explain my absence from life today? Simple! I am sending them the link and they will understand completely.

Looking forward to the conclusion...which I hope never comes.

ONE little the Meadow on the big day you talk about the quilt, and how lovely it is and all that...but then all the references to the item they did the deed upon are to a 'rug'? I know continuity is best left to outside eyes because an editor can catch inconsistancies better. Probably you had one and then changed it to another. Or perhaps, I got it wrong. But in anycase, you might want to check that out!

Patti Finn, aka Rosalind Leconte

I am proud not to hide behind my pen to offer this praise.
joayla chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
this is such a great story and it is fantastic that edward is looking forward to the baby arriving ! you have really captured the excitement and love a couple go through when you are pregnant for the first time !

i had a baby three weeks ago and i hope bellas birth is not that bad ( i wouldnt have minded Carlise dilvering my little boy though!)
rosalindleconte chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
I have developed a bad habit of not reviewing a work in the middle...when there are more chapters posted...

SO believe me when I say I am struggling to tear myself away to say how much I love this story!

Not only it is a creative jaunt into new territory it is a necessary link to the humanity Edward's denies himself...and that Bella unearths for him.

SO Thank you and well, back to the read!

patti as Rosalind Leconte
AndyBCM chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
That was mean...

update quick. i actually screamed! That was such a cute and sweet chapter. i'm always looking forward to when you update. This is one of my favorite storys on this site. It will be a sad day when it ends.
Laurrrr chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
update soon!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
What a beautiful, tender chapter. The letter from Siobhan telling them that there are vampire hybrids in the world, and that the delivery of the baby was survived by the mother was a great relief. You then followed up with a shopping trip, some almost lemons, some time spent with Charlie. Edward made a big discovery, realizing perhaps for the very first time how much Bella loves him. That scene brought tears to my eyes.

I absolutely loved the scene where Bella finds the picture of herself, and it was such a nice setup because at first it wasn't clear that this was actually her in that picture, but it then became apparent. And to transition that into Edward painting a mural of that very special place for the baby's bedroom - that was brilliantly done.

I love the playful scene in Charlie's kitchen, which then becomes another tender moment. You set them up so well, the feelings those two are experiencing simply leap off the page.

And then - evil cliffie... UGH! Now my mind is spinning with images of Charlie's reaction...

update soon.
LskNH chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
EdwardxBellaxLover chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
XoXmeggzieXoX chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
ooh trouble :D
crush-on-lush chapter 14 . 8/4/2009
love the story!
joayla chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
i love this story so much please update soon !
1,563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 104 .. Last Next »