Reviews for Blood Lines
rosalindleconte chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
I have developed a bad habit of not reviewing a work in the middle...when there are more chapters posted...

SO believe me when I say I am struggling to tear myself away to say how much I love this story!

Not only it is a creative jaunt into new territory it is a necessary link to the humanity Edward's denies himself...and that Bella unearths for him.

SO Thank you and well, back to the read!

patti as Rosalind Leconte
AndyBCM chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
That was mean...

update quick. i actually screamed! That was such a cute and sweet chapter. i'm always looking forward to when you update. This is one of my favorite storys on this site. It will be a sad day when it ends.
Laurrrr chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
update soon!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
What a beautiful, tender chapter. The letter from Siobhan telling them that there are vampire hybrids in the world, and that the delivery of the baby was survived by the mother was a great relief. You then followed up with a shopping trip, some almost lemons, some time spent with Charlie. Edward made a big discovery, realizing perhaps for the very first time how much Bella loves him. That scene brought tears to my eyes.

I absolutely loved the scene where Bella finds the picture of herself, and it was such a nice setup because at first it wasn't clear that this was actually her in that picture, but it then became apparent. And to transition that into Edward painting a mural of that very special place for the baby's bedroom - that was brilliantly done.

I love the playful scene in Charlie's kitchen, which then becomes another tender moment. You set them up so well, the feelings those two are experiencing simply leap off the page.

And then - evil cliffie... UGH! Now my mind is spinning with images of Charlie's reaction...

update soon.
LskNH chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
Aw...
EdwardxBellaxLover chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
AHH DAMN IT WHY YOU MAKE BELLA FORGIVE THAT LIAR ASSWARDJERKWARD SO EASILY. IF HE HAVE BABY BEFORE CHANG WHY DON'T YOU PUT THIS AU STORY IN YOU MAKE ME VERY MAD. DON'T WANT TO READING ANY MORE TWILIGHT FOR NOW.
XoXmeggzieXoX chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
ooh trouble :D
crush-on-lush chapter 14 . 8/4/2009
love the story!
joayla chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
i love this story so much please update soon !
Karen072290 chapter 14 . 7/31/2009
loving this story! keep writing!edward is so sweet & supportive & positive too :) going through the rain to get her cocoa :) aw.. & buying a machine to replicate it too :).. snoopy! so cute.
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 14 . 7/31/2009
I can just see Edward all giddy about putting stuff together. Quick thinking giving Alice an alternative project!
bitemypillows2510 chapter 14 . 7/31/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait for another update! Not nice to leave us hangin like this!
IrishVamp chapter 14 . 7/31/2009
Love It ]
gemin chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
Ah! I want the DETAILS! Soon enough, I guess. Patience, and all. This chapter was so utterly perfect. From the wedding to the honeymoon to the freaking hot chocolate machine! Which was just too cute. Edward and pleasing Bella to the umpteenth degree, I'm not even surprised he bought the damn machine! And and and I loved the World's Greatest Uncle and Second Greatest Uncle shirts... that just was too cute! You really do write the best Edward and Bella. You write canon version Edward and Bella but infinitely better. I can't get enough of this story!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
oh.. definitely still enjoying it.. it's awesome... their chemistry and bond is just... seeping through the "pages."... and the wedding was perfect... simple but full of love. The way it should be. I've seen some pretty over-the-top corny wedding scenes... and I also didn't like the BD one... (I guess it's no surprise there..) 1. the day of their wedding and she was still going on and on about her LOOKS... that was very tiresome and shallow of her... 2. Jacob showed up and ruined everything... and she said everything was perfect now that hew as here.. *gag* excuse me, but, I thought that as long as the day was about her and Edward, it should have felt complete.
1,557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »