Reviews for Blood Lines
ChieriAn9eL chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
Another great chapter! Good mix of hope and disbelief...

I think it's cute how Edward's going overboard...on one hand, it's so Edward, on the other, this is the child he thought he could NEVER have, and also the ONLY one...(I'm guessing..)
bitty91 chapter 13 . 7/20/2009
awesome chapter!
laceyndom chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
Great story! Can't wait for more!
safarigirl12 chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
Aw! So sweet! I love your story! Keep it up!
IrishVamp chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
This is the BEST story i have come across on fanfiction. I love it. You seriously should send it to Stephenie Meyer because it is seriously brilliant. I love it and cant wait until you write more. Please write more soon! Its just BRILLIANT! ]]]]]]]
Anna Diamond chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
I absolutely ADORED this chapter! it left me feeling all happy and warm and fuzzy inside (quite remarkable given that it's the middle of winter and i'm actually freezing my butt off!)

and i loved rosalies reaction! that was so sweet! this is just wonderful!

by the way, you may need to check over it.. it seems all the speech marks (on my computer at least) have been replaced with funny symbols! sucks at formatting stuff right! :(
Vampire Wings chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
I love this story. I just can't get enough of it. Update soon.

TYPE ON!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!
gemin chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
Aw man, this is so amazing. This whole chapter had me grinning. I had thought that maybe the child would be from a relative of Edward's. But I'm so excited that she's actually pregnant with their own child. I can't wait to see what you do with that. And the rocking horse thing was just so cute and sweet.
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
I made the rocking horse connection as soon as he said early 1900's. Honestly, Bella is so slow sometimes. lol
iluvjacob101 chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
that was the happiest story i've ever read i almost broke into tears
8sanny8 chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
This is so amazing sweet. Thank you - and I cant wait for more
angstar54 chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
I am utterly and completely in love with this story. you are doing an amazing job and I simply adore every single chapter and every single thing you put in each chapter. I-I think I may be speechless, but i am doing too much rambling for that to be the truth. I am sitting here at my computer laughing at the funny parts, nearly crying at the sad parts, and just loving every word i read. Honestly i haven't enjoyed a story this much in ages, and that is the honest to goodness truth. So Bravo and I cannot wait until i get the chance to read the next chapter and find out what is in store for Bella and Edward next!
4everhis91 chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
I am so glad to see this update ... I am reading quite a few stories right now and must say this is one of my very very favorites. You do such a wonderful job in keeping with the true charaters we all fell in love with, but somehow you are able to put a spin on things that makes it so interesting and more like real life without causing damage or distance from the Edward and Bella of SM's saga. This balance is amazing and the details in your chapters are wonderful and flowing. Please... please update again soon :)
penpadme chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
Amazing update! I love the fact that Edward just needed so much time to process and I love how he worked it out in his head. Beautifully written and I can't wait to see where you take this next! Awesome!
Marianka chapter 13 . 7/15/2009