Reviews for Blood Lines
XoXmeggzieXoX chapter 19 . 8/28/2009
So sweet :)
crush-on-lush chapter 19 . 8/28/2009
tears are streaming down my face , you are one awesome writer.

and thank you for such a wonderful story & spoiling us with 4 chapters this week, i never want the story to end.

xx
teambellaedward chapter 19 . 8/28/2009
teambellaedward chapter 18 . 8/27/2009
that was a great chapter :)
gemin chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
Oh! This was exquisite! The bathtime loving was so nice. And I'm loving the talk of the names, especially from last chapter, very funny. I love Masen by the way. Such a good choice for the first name, Edward's first last name. Love it. Jasper, Edward and Emmett competing to see who can change the babydoll fastest was hilarious, love that!
SG-Fan-Forever chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
OMG this story is awesome I hope it has a happy ending
gemin chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
Oh dear. I couldn't stop smiling throughout this whole thing! Okay maybe I stopped when the wolves came, but that's it. I can't believe how many chapters you posted, I'm thrilled to say the least. Love that Jasper crossed out 'Second Best' and put 'Favorite.'
bitemypillows2510 chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
Why isn't Bella with the baby in the visions? That is starting to worry me. Really enjoyed this chapter.
SG-Fan-Forever chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
please don't let the wolves hurt bella
ChieriAn9eL chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
Loved that last line!

"You're the gentlest person I know, Edward."- That whole speech was great. Nice to see Bella talking about him as a person, not a hot piece of meat. xP And of course, everything she said was true, too.

I really like the little things you threw in... like how competitive those guys are and all...

about the wolf howling... It's either Jacob coming back or those trouble making wolves... but Edward would have known? Hmm.. I'm not sure which of the options are better. None are appealing to me.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
oh 2 chapters! Lucky me!

He had expected the Quileute's to be curious, he'd assumed that they'd want to know and he'd been prepared to answer their questions, but that they would believe him capable and willing of such a dreadful thing would have cut him deeply. - I felt hurt for him too. They don't understand... but still...

The idea of Emmett and Jasper fighting over their T shirts is too funny.. and I loved the scene at the end about the names... very cute.
bitemypillows2510 chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
Whew *rubs eyes*, that was a long one. But a good one.
T1nkerbell9598 chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
I love this story I cannot wait to read more. Thanks, Jennifer
SG-Fan-Forever chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
please don't let the voltouri hurt them please please please leave them out of the story please
teambellaedward chapter 17 . 8/27/2009