Reviews for Blood Lines
ShineyStar chapter 12 . 7/28/2009
Holy crap! They did it! They actually did IT! And OMG, it was so much better than what happened in BD. It was nice without all of Edward's angst - and holy sh*t! They're gonna have a baby!

Ek, I'm totally loving this story! Thank you!
ShineyStar chapter 7 . 7/27/2009

That was just...holy crap! This was hotter than ANYTHING that happened within the Twilight Series - and honestly, it's better than anything that happened in the books.

I freaking loved it! It's everything that should've happened and more. Seriously, you won't believe how much I started squealing Bella started drying him off.

And trust Edward to be all cute and perfect by going to get Bella that hot chocolate! 3

OMG - I can't believe Edward is going to tell George!
ShineyStar chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
:O Lucy is such a b*tch! Ugh. I hate her! How dare she use Edward like that?

I loved seeing the closeness and love between Bella and Edward, though. It showed that no matter what happened in his past, Bella will always love him - no matter how much it hurts her.

And the end was just adorable. Trust Edward to catch her! :P

Seriously loved it.
ShineyStar chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Ohh, totally loving this!

Okay, not only does Edward have a child, but he also has a great-grandchild. Whoa.

Oh, Lucy's diary! Okay - CANNOT wait to read it!
ShineyStar chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
So, this is the first Twilight story I've read on - and holy crap! It's amazing!

Honestly, I'm a Twilight freak, I love the books and everything, I've just never got round to reading them - but if they're as good this one is, I'm SO going to read more!

I loved it! I'm shocked though! Edward has a son? Holy sh*t!

Okay, enough rambling - I need to read the next chapter!
Ryjackmama chapter 13 . 7/27/2009
Can you please hurry up and update! I want more more more!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
Another great chapter! Good mix of hope and disbelief...

I think it's cute how Edward's going overboard...on one hand, it's so Edward, on the other, this is the child he thought he could NEVER have, and also the ONLY one...(I'm guessing..)
bitty91 chapter 13 . 7/20/2009
awesome chapter!
laceyndom chapter 13 . 7/17/2009
Great story! Can't wait for more!
safarigirl12 chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
Aw! So sweet! I love your story! Keep it up!
IrishVamp chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
This is the BEST story i have come across on fanfiction. I love it. You seriously should send it to Stephenie Meyer because it is seriously brilliant. I love it and cant wait until you write more. Please write more soon! Its just BRILLIANT! ]]]]]]]
Anna Diamond chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
I absolutely ADORED this chapter! it left me feeling all happy and warm and fuzzy inside (quite remarkable given that it's the middle of winter and i'm actually freezing my butt off!)

and i loved rosalies reaction! that was so sweet! this is just wonderful!

by the way, you may need to check over it.. it seems all the speech marks (on my computer at least) have been replaced with funny symbols! sucks at formatting stuff right! :(
Vampire Wings chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
I love this story. I just can't get enough of it. Update soon.

TYPE ON!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!
gemin chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
Aw man, this is so amazing. This whole chapter had me grinning. I had thought that maybe the child would be from a relative of Edward's. But I'm so excited that she's actually pregnant with their own child. I can't wait to see what you do with that. And the rocking horse thing was just so cute and sweet.
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
I made the rocking horse connection as soon as he said early 1900's. Honestly, Bella is so slow sometimes. lol
1,563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 .. Last Next »