Reviews for Blood Lines
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 15 . 8/12/2009
I had a feeling something was going to happen and Charlie would find out. I thought Sue would notice the bump or something. Can't wait for more!
Xelar chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
I caught onto this story the other day - and LOVE it. It's like how Breaking Dawn should have happened. Good job! I'm excited for the conversation that will follow next chapter.
crush-on-lush chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
awe i loved that chapter
AvidReaderAshley chapter 15 . 8/11/2009

this is so amazing.

update asap! i 3 it!

btw my hand is really hurt so i am only typing with my left. kinda hard to do LOL

ChieriAn9eL chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
I don't know why I continue to be surprised.. each chapter just gets better and better! I love all your digs at BD... haha. whether or not you mean them to be, I don't know...

Great mix of of humor and good emotional parts as well..

He only cracked towards the end of the visit when he decided we needed a second pram.- haha.. he was definitely a lost cause.

I love all the glimpses we get of Edward.. his sadness, his interests, his sense of humor, his sexiness ;) ... and his overwhelming joy.

"Is this really how you see me?"

All the times he'd told me how beautiful I was, that I didn't see myself clearly.

- This part was beautiful... I knew she never took him seriously, so I'm glad she could see for herself. And just for the record.. .canon Bella.. I'm not a fan of... THIS Bella.. yes, I could see the beauty that Edward sees in her. I was also really put-out by how she kept worrying about her looks ALL the time... even on their wedding day

"Aarghgr." Edward's growl was loud as he lunged again, catching me before I hit my head against the table, but sliding along the floor himself. We stopped with a thud, Edward on his back on the floor, and me laying on top of him, our legs tangled together.

"Why. Couldn't. You. Just. Point?" - LOL...Edward aggravated.. cute!

VictoriaLookALike chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
This story just keeps getting better!
gemin chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
OH my god, this chapter was all kinds of perfect. All Kinds. Firstly, I'm not sure there is anything more precious than Edward wearing one of those baby holder thingys. Secondly, I'm not sure there is anything sexier than Edward stripping off a Snoopy shirt whilst whispering the Happy Birthday song. Thirdly, I'm not sure there is anything more adorable than Edward and Bella having a bubble-dishwater fight. So cute. And that they were lying together, and got to feel the baby kick for the first time, together. Just so sweet. I swear to god, your Edward is my favorite. Seriously, I did not stop smiling from the beginning of this chapter to the very last words. And it's like that with every chapter.

Oh oh, and his drawing of her. That nearly brought tears to my eyes. Amazing chapter. Just, so good.
iwannabegilmore chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
once again. amazing. update soon
Beans827 chapter 11 . 8/10/2009
OMG...Edward explaining the hunt and kill...THAT WAS PERFECT. Well, I maybe would have had him clutching a pillow for better visual effect but still, I was glad that he opened up to Bella and that he's more accepting of her change. Again, I loved it!

Okay, I've caught up to where I'm at in the story now. So, now I will review as I read. Thanks again for sharing this...I love it. I went over to the forum but since everyone is still way ahead of me, I don't want to get on there and ruin upcoming chapters for me. I'll get back on there once I'm caught up with everyone else. Love the story. I've rec'd it on two other sites. I will rec it wherever I go.
Beans827 chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
Again, I love how you have grown these characters. Their dialogue is so great and they have progressed through these chapters so realistically. I love them (and you for developing them!) Thanks.
Beans827 chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
Okay, so I totally didn't see that coming...but then again, I'm no Alice! It sounded like in your a/n's that your story was coming to an end but it seems like it picked up steam. I can't wait to read more!
Beans827 chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
Okay, Bella's panic in George's room is frickin priceless. So so funny. And then Edward being able to talk to him by reading George's mind. And then...Edward explaning to Bella that he may have hidden insecurities because of the incident with Lucy. I know, you are probably thinking I am so stupid by this time, but really, I just love how you've written this in every way. Thank you for sharing it.
Beans827 chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
OMG...Edward's going to tell George. YES! This is just frickin perfect.
Beans827 chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
"But Bella, Lucy didn't give me a son, you did." OMG...that just made me die a little. And the fact that finally Edward told Bella about all his fears and insecurities and he leaned on her rather than being the strong one. So frickin beautiful! Thank you for that and this wonderful story.
Beans827 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Okay, I totally loved this chapter. Edward eating the sandwich to throw Rebecca off was pure brilliant. I loved that Bella could sense the things he was getting from their minds and just 'going' with it. They are really beginning to communicate as a real couple does. And then when she mouthed "your son" to him, it melted my heart! And that George loves music too...I'm telling you, so beautiful!
1,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »