Reviews for Blood Lines
4everhis91 chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
so fantastic! I love how everyone is so excited and edward and Bella are so happy, but I wonder was the wolf Bella thought she heard really not the wind... I think it was Jacob crying out in response to what he saw in Seth's mind... now he knows... its about time... there is no way it could have ever been him ... it was always Edward and only Edward for Bella... luck girl :) I love the boys with their uncle t-shirts that I cant get out of my head and then the big Boo at the party ... way to save the day Emmett :) i can just see them trying to dress the dolls :) LOL... update soon :)
AnjieNet chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
Bathtime with Edward; can it get any better than that? Really enjoyed the bathtime scene with Edward appreciating Bella's pregnant body. The shower was fun to read with the protective boys crashing. Really enjoying your story!
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
So sweet! The way you capture their love is amazing!

The bathroom scene was sweet, romantic and steamy! Great work! I loved the baby shower, and the guys crashing it! Emmett was a crack up as always! I hope another chapter comes soon! I'm addicted to this story!
4everhis91 chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
I love the chapter... this is truely one of my very very favorite stories (it ranks right up there at the top with the SM saga that hooked me in to start with). You have really included so many wonderful details that completely absorb me into the scence while I read. I love the interaction with the others and the cliffnahger with Charlie about killed me last time. I hope that Charlie can see the Nursery and realize the love and devotion Edward puts into everything. Its so sweet ... OME ... I love this story!
AnjieNet chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
Another great chapter! The wolves coming to check on Bella was great though I hurt right along with Edward with them thinking such rediculous things about him. Loved the baby name banter. Masen Edward Cullen would be a wonderful name for a being from Bella's own childhood.

You left me with the following mental picture: Edward, no shirt, jeans slung low on the hips with a toolbelt. Lord have mercy...
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 16 . 8/27/2009
YAY! What a great update!

Loved the wolves showing up to check on Bella!

I REALLY loved the fun and playful baby name conversation!

And Alice... I always love when Alice is included :)

Oh, and the mural... practially brought tears to my eyes!

Great job, I LOVE THIS STORY!
ProfileRemoved.com chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
loved this chapter i think it was great and can't wait to read more so please update ASAP!
AnjieNet chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
So much going on in this chapter I can't even touch on it all. Favorite lines have to be: "I can't believe a love so powerful is meant for me. It shouldn't be meant for me. But it is ... and I'll take it," he whispered." I just love how he has accepted everything Bella has given him. Absolutley loved the ending with Charlie hearing about the baby. I'm wondering how they are going to explain now.
AnjieNet chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
The wedding and honeymoon were written just beautifully. I love how Edward is so caring, protective, nuturing and involved with the coming baby. Emmett too. He's always one of my faves. Love him wanting to feel the baby the the t-shirts were priceless. That is so...Emmett. Happy to see the good news come their way. Can't wait to get the details myself.
AnjieNet chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
It's so nice to see everyone, especially Edward, excited over the baby. Just like a normal everyday couple should be. Like that E/C are still being practical and reaserching possibilities of what the baby might be and any implications there might be with Bella. Can't wait to see which way you go with this!
AnjieNet chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
You wrote E/B's first time together so well. Nice, sweet - no smutty details needed. And no post-coital remorse. I could see the pregnancy was coming and am happy it's not going to be another BD moment. BD was okay in it's own right but a happy Edward throughout the prenancy will be a welcome change.
AnjieNet chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
I had this lovely review running through my head regarding George, Edward and his parents but that all flew out the window with revelation of a commando Edward...and then he decides he doesn't want to stop? Oh my...
AnjieNet chapter 10 . 8/24/2009
Whew, Bella is okay and Edward got to fulfill a little bit of his Midnight Sun fantasy in hurting Mike. I can't help but think the wedding postponement will not be a good thing...
AnjieNet chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
I enjoyed how you wrote B/E's slow exploration of each other...their light touches learning the other's body and Edward pulling back when he hit his turning point. So many times they seem to move on too quickly in AU fics.

Oh, poor Bella! She should have let Mike help her out. This can't be good. Will her accident necessitate her change now? On to the next chapter to find out!
AnjieNet chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
So glad that Edward told George everything. Seems to have helped them both. George gets information on where he has come from and Edward gets a weight off his shoulders and gets to know the son her never knew he had.
1,658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 107 .. Last Next »