Reviews for Blood Lines
IrishVamp chapter 14 . 7/31/2009
Love It ]
gemin chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
Ah! I want the DETAILS! Soon enough, I guess. Patience, and all. This chapter was so utterly perfect. From the wedding to the honeymoon to the freaking hot chocolate machine! Which was just too cute. Edward and pleasing Bella to the umpteenth degree, I'm not even surprised he bought the damn machine! And and and I loved the World's Greatest Uncle and Second Greatest Uncle shirts... that just was too cute! You really do write the best Edward and Bella. You write canon version Edward and Bella but infinitely better. I can't get enough of this story!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
oh.. definitely still enjoying it.. it's awesome... their chemistry and bond is just... seeping through the "pages."... and the wedding was perfect... simple but full of love. The way it should be. I've seen some pretty over-the-top corny wedding scenes... and I also didn't like the BD one... (I guess it's no surprise there..) 1. the day of their wedding and she was still going on and on about her LOOKS... that was very tiresome and shallow of her... 2. Jacob showed up and ruined everything... and she said everything was perfect now that hew as here.. *gag* excuse me, but, I thought that as long as the day was about her and Edward, it should have felt complete.
TwilightJemS chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
I've already read this on Twilighted & I've already reviewed over there, but I thought I let you know that I still love your story!
ProfileRemoved.com chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
aww, Edward is so so cute! i just want to take him home! bless him! i loved this chapter! i think it was amazing! you know what would be really fun to read? a conversation of Edward freaking out about being a dad, and that he would be terrible, the usual daddy break down! i think that would be cool! any way please update asap!
4everhis91 chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
Well here I am writting another review for this wonderful story. I am pleased to always let you know how much I love each chapter, but writting the review always brings a bit of a sour note with it becasue now my waiting begins... This is one of my favorite stories ... if not the very favorite and as u may have guessed ... I hate waiting for the updates. They are always worth the wait! Howver I could read and read and be as happy as a clam :) You are so talented and thank you so much for saring you vision with the rest of us. Always i must say one of my very favorite things is that you stay true to who the characters are but also bring in newness and deepth. Cant wait to hear the news :) Happy writting :)

p.s. I also love the length of your chapters... it shows you really put effect into them and do not rush through this fantastic storyline:)
Orchidae chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
Loved this chapter.

Especially this part: 'And the cocoa?""From the Netherlands. It's the best I could find.'

Go Netherlands lol.

Hope you'll update soon, and please keep up the great work).

Layla
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
Aww.. I LOVED this chapter! It was well worth the wait!

I just love how you allow them to share their thought/concerns... it makes for a great story... much much deeper than most of the stories out there! Thank you so much for that!

And it' so sweet to see Edward so excited about the baby... and his line about getting off the rocking horse before Bella see's was so cute... and totally Edward :)

I can't wait for another chapter... I hope we aren't nearing the end of this story...
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
dammit, I want the details!

this is such a wonderful story, and it's so heartwarming to see Edward experiencing such joy, such elation for once.

What a great tale you're spinning.
LskNH chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
Thank, do tell!
Laurrrr chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
update soon!
ShineyStar chapter 13 . 7/28/2009
OMG! That was so cute! That's EXACTLY what should've happened instead of what actually happened in the book!

Oh, trust Alice to blurt the surprise before Edward told everyone :P

Seriously, TOTALLY loving this story! And PLEASE update soon!
ShineyStar chapter 12 . 7/28/2009
Holy crap! They did it! They actually did IT! And OMG, it was so much better than what happened in BD. It was nice without all of Edward's angst - and holy sh*t! They're gonna have a baby!

Ek, I'm totally loving this story! Thank you!
ShineyStar chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
OH MY GOD! OH MY EFFING GOD!

That was just...holy crap! This was hotter than ANYTHING that happened within the Twilight Series - and honestly, it's better than anything that happened in the books.

I freaking loved it! It's everything that should've happened and more. Seriously, you won't believe how much I started squealing Bella started drying him off.

And trust Edward to be all cute and perfect by going to get Bella that hot chocolate! 3

OMG - I can't believe Edward is going to tell George!
ShineyStar chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
:O Lucy is such a b*tch! Ugh. I hate her! How dare she use Edward like that?

I loved seeing the closeness and love between Bella and Edward, though. It showed that no matter what happened in his past, Bella will always love him - no matter how much it hurts her.

And the end was just adorable. Trust Edward to catch her! :P