Reviews for Second Chance
cleo nightingale chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
Wonderful story and a perfect ending. Thank you for sharing it.
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
This is me dropping in to say that I absolutely loved this story, plot, characters, the whole nine yards. Thank you so much for contributing, this gem was a joy to read and it is going straight to my favorites wall.

Good luck with your writing! lol, fanfiction or other :)
shan chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
amazing! i loved every word. thank you for wirting such a beautiful story :)
Hat O' Doom chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
This was a really great story
Lecidre chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
This story is totally amazing. I really love the way you wrote the characters here, and the plot is also very nicely planned and written. You surely captured Marcus and Blair's characters and personalities perfectly well, and I simply love how you wrote their relationship in this story. It's not that kind of sappy love or overdone drama/romance which often appear in fanfictions, and the ending really moved me. Everything depicted in this story fit the movie's style and its background settings — reading this fic is like watching a sequel to 'Terminator Salvation ', just in the literature form instead of big screen's visual work.

Thanks so much for writing this wonderful story. And congrats on publishing your novels and novella! Good luck with your writing career and hopefully you can get your other works published soon! :]
Josafeena chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Excellent ending to a great story.

Nice to see Waterford Crystal getting a name check in 2018!

Thank you for coming back to it and giving us an ending, definitely worth the wait.
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
Thanks for the update!
Samolfran chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
i've enjoyed this story enormously! I think that you all the way through give an excellent desvription of the characters and what they are going through, and I can feel myself growing more and more sympathetic to them throughout the story. Well done.

The last chapter, though, feels very rushed. I don't know if you are uncomfortable writing the intimacy scene(?), but it seems like you should either give it it's due time and not try to get it out of the way in three paragraphs, or not write it at all and leave it up to the reader's imagination entirely... Otherwise it seems like it's 'just a quickie', when indeed it should be the culmination of them finally coming together and expressing their love. Wouldn't you agree?

Thank you for a great story otherwise, there should be more of them out there! :)
Novamyth chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
-flails-

And just like your Star Wars and Boba Fett stories, you leave me wishing for more! You took a crappy ending for the movie and continued beautifully, I hope you come up with a sequel to this.
Chaf chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
PLEASE update quickly. Love this :)
Krista chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Oh, I love that you updated this, even though it's been a long time. That's pretty freaky what happened at Elysium - I wonder what the deal is? Here's hoping it's not quite so long a wait until the next chapter!
Thesaurusgirl chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
It was well worth the wait. You strike just the right note with the characters of Marcus and is equal parts still slightly disorinented and beginning to get the hang of his new surroundings and Blair is equal parts sexy and post-judgment day pragmatic and tough. Glad the next chapter is already plotted. Looking forward to it.
Millenium Ring chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
Oh, how I longed for more of this - and you finally delivered! _

The wait was worth it, because you haven't lost your edge with writing at all - in fact, I think you've greatly improved :D

What was with the poison gas? O_o Will we find out?

And also, I'm curious about the other infiltrators like Marcus. Will we see more of them throughout the story? Will they be even more cunning and harder to spot?

I hope the trio make it back to the base camp safely, but that's merely wishful thinking. After all, it IS a crazy, robot-controlled world.
Anna Walker chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Wow, amazing story. Please update soon :)
Hazgarn chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Yey, update. Always willing to wait on a good fic.