Reviews for The Face with Two Skeletons
Julia chapter 36 . 12/29/2015
Do I spy with my little eye a Supernatural fan? I'm refering to this particular line: "with Jared Jensen, nickname J.J." *wiggles eyebrows*
SoulMore chapter 55 . 9/29/2015
FAN!~
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
GOOOOOOOOOD JOB
Mistia chapter 55 . 9/7/2015
It kind of break my heart reading Zack like this again. But really good story. Thank you for finishing it.
Guest chapter 55 . 8/6/2015
My heart almost broke at this ending till I read the author's note that there is a sequel. Love the relationship between Zack and Booth.
witch20 chapter 52 . 6/15/2015
Keep up the work and way to go! I can't wait to see what is going to happen.
witch20 chapter 51 . 5/14/2015
Keep up the work and way to go! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
witch20 chapter 50 . 4/9/2015
Wow! Keep up the work! I can't wait to see what is going to happen and how Booth and Zack are going to be now. Until next time.
witch20 chapter 42 . 3/6/2015
Wow! I can't believe what happen now. Keep up the work and don't take too long.
Paranormal Queen chapter 42 . 3/5/2015
This story is so cool. Hope you update soon.
witch20 chapter 41 . 3/2/2015
Keep it up. Too short! I want to know what is going to happen.
Broken Lollipop chapter 40 . 3/1/2015
Oh yes! I am so excited that there is a new chapter and I LOVED IT! I can't wait to read the next chapter. I love this story so much. *fangirling*
witch20 chapter 40 . 2/27/2015
Welcome back! I can't believe it took you this long, but I like the story a lot. Now have to go back and reread the rest of it! Keep up the work and way to go!
ParkerReid15 chapter 39 . 11/29/2014
So I have just started and finished watching Bones online and decided to read some Bones fanfiction, and I have to say that I was not expecting to like the Booth and Zack slash has much has I do and I just have to tell you that I like this story that you have written and can't wait to see what happens next. I like they way you wrote Zack with him being more assertive and more emotional and I really hope he doesn't become the apprentice when that happened in the show I was shocked and very sad Zack is one of my favorite characters in bones. Please update soon.
MyXion14 chapter 39 . 8/7/2014