Reviews for Overprotective
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 8/18
I've often wondered with all the degrees and all that the Cullens have, why haven't they come up with way to hide the glow? Liked Bella's and Edward's reaction to Nessie's question. And then Edward's reaction to Bella's sunscreen was great.
nmturcios chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Very cute. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing you're talent! I'll be following you're books.
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
XD! UPDATE SOON PLZ!
Costa Fanficfan chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
A light and funny piece, Glass. And good family moments. I particularly like to see Jake accepted into it. Very good!
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Awesome. Even if this review is not original
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
really enjoyed it. not logged in
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
That's been one of my quesions/problem with TWS - why haven't they figured out a way to not sparkle. Surely with all their degrees they should have by now. Good story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Really liked it. It would be so Jake to show Renesmee a vampire movie. That was totally inappropriate for her to see. The sunscreen idea was great.
M474 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
very cute and inventive! well done!
eibbil chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Omg, that was utterly priceless! I loved it, Jake lets her watch Interview and she thinks of the jail cell burning as a sunburn - I never thought of connecting it that way and had an O.o! moment of revelation when I realized the correlation Ness had drawn. So very clever!

Loved the day at the beach for the Cullen clan - and I can totally see Edward doing the Taj Mahal out of sand.

Thanks for the link - I loved reading this!
IssaBissa chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
What a cute story! I loved it!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
A great story. Very well written.
xoxlolxox chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
love ur story!
jen chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Cute story!
pill0wbiter chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
this was a really fun and lighthearted o/s. and for that I loveedddd it! It makes me wish that sunscreen really could have that effect on them. It's nice they get to act normal for a bit and have a family beach day. And I don't blame Bella a bit for her overprotectiveness. Oh I would be too! Not only is it hard to deal with Nessie being 9months or 6 yrs old but there's so much to that life to learn. I would have most definitely called Edward in for reinforcements. I say this because I pull this move with The Boy quite often :)

I am a super devoted No Choice reader and I like that you continue to make me look outside of the box of M rated fics. It's easy to get lost in all the smut but it's nice and refreshing to just read a well written story without all the sex :)