Reviews for Overprotective
Costa Fanficfan chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
A light and funny piece, Glass. And good family moments. I particularly like to see Jake accepted into it. Very good!
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Awesome. Even if this review is not original
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
really enjoyed it. not logged in
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
That's been one of my quesions/problem with TWS - why haven't they figured out a way to not sparkle. Surely with all their degrees they should have by now. Good story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Really liked it. It would be so Jake to show Renesmee a vampire movie. That was totally inappropriate for her to see. The sunscreen idea was great.
M474 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
very cute and inventive! well done!
eibbil chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Omg, that was utterly priceless! I loved it, Jake lets her watch Interview and she thinks of the jail cell burning as a sunburn - I never thought of connecting it that way and had an O.o! moment of revelation when I realized the correlation Ness had drawn. So very clever!

Loved the day at the beach for the Cullen clan - and I can totally see Edward doing the Taj Mahal out of sand.

Thanks for the link - I loved reading this!
IssaBissa chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
What a cute story! I loved it!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
A great story. Very well written.
xoxlolxox chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
love ur story!
jen chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Cute story!
pill0wbiter chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
this was a really fun and lighthearted o/s. and for that I loveedddd it! It makes me wish that sunscreen really could have that effect on them. It's nice they get to act normal for a bit and have a family beach day. And I don't blame Bella a bit for her overprotectiveness. Oh I would be too! Not only is it hard to deal with Nessie being 9months or 6 yrs old but there's so much to that life to learn. I would have most definitely called Edward in for reinforcements. I say this because I pull this move with The Boy quite often :)

I am a super devoted No Choice reader and I like that you continue to make me look outside of the box of M rated fics. It's easy to get lost in all the smut but it's nice and refreshing to just read a well written story without all the sex :)
TwilightCakes chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
JUST what I needed...this is lovely. I loved the idea, I loved Jake, and I loved overprotective Bella...gah, wonderful! I needed some fluff, and this was perfect! : )
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Awesome!
Charlotte.767 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I love this! The story was extremely adorable and creative, and very funny. I especially liked the movie references. Great job! :)