Reviews for Forever Elusive
Imaginneeee chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Aaah I love you! You did my two favourite things already and I'm only on chapter five _
1. You didn't make Sakura a bitch. I hate when people do that in any hina centric fic cause I actually like Sakura! I just think that sasusaku is extremely unhealthy and takes away from her character so I don't enjoy that ship at all but I hate when people make her a bitch so thank you so much. Idk if she's changed though (same as you I haven't read Naruto in two years! I just love well written fanfiction so much also I adore GaaHina but there's hardly any well written fics so thank you so much!)
2. You let Hinata stand up for herself. Thank you so much oh my god, I hate when Hinata is a spineless little thing and lets the guy walk all over her it makes me cringe so much. (I was reading this in an app but I logged on to review for you) I LOVE YOU AND THIS AND EVERY THING ABOUT IT SO FAR
kiuibi123 chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
I NOMINATE A GAAHINA LEMON! that should rejuvenate you in regards to this story :)
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
Omg! ł totally love this fic! ł wonder what's gonna happen in Suna? One thing ł don't get they 17 and not even Genin? They should be Chunnin by that time...ł don't get that but ł love this fic! Please update even though you haven't updated in a longgg time...but this fic íş awesome!
LittleLolitaChick chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
It's unfortunate that this awesome story hasn't been updated in so long.
kandita chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
I am sadden that u haven't updated since 2010.
kandita chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Sakura needs to mind her business...it was was not her place to tell Hinata anything...
kandita chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Wow that's all I can say. I mean Sasuke send white flowers n then Gaara is just fuming. I read ur a/n and I feel that she don't need to be indecisive. I mean the guy just decided to let it be known...idk but she's fine with just Gaara
kandita chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I had this huge grin on my face
aryaputra chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I like this Hinata the most. She's got that quiet yet friendly strength. And this story is beautifully structured.

I believe this is another GaaHina masterpiece, hmm? : )
Imaginneeee chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
*lepleaserevieworiwilldie*
Not literally :P
But you get what I'm trying to say
Imaginneeee chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
All I have to say is
GO GAARA!
Imaginneeee chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I LOVE NARUTOS ADVICE XD
I wish that totally worked in real life. I love all your stories writer lady! This is hilarious and cute and just- MWAHAHAHHAHAHA
Imaginneeee chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
OH MY GOSH YESSSSS!
Imaginneeee chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
I searched devoted and I could only find a Hilary Duff book... Who's the author?
And nice chapter by the way... Kekeke I can't wait for the next
Imaginneeee chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
MAKE HER END UP WITH GAARAAAA
THAT'S WHAT I WANT ANYWAY... MUCH AS I LIKE SASUHINA... I LIKE GAAHINA A LOT MORE BUT YOU'RE PROBABLY DONE THIS FIC... GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO FIND OUT (IGNORE THE CAPS)