Reviews for One Life
Former Emo chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Hello, I think this is a great story, keep up the good work, dude!
Ps: when will you finish this?
randomprson chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Im enjoying this a lot. The end of the chapter is quite sweet and the plot is interesting. Whens the next update!?
Dusk chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
You gonna uptate "The Boy With Black Fur" anytime or what? I really don't care much for "Beyond the Horizon" but if the two stories eventually come together then I don't mind... oh and this is a great story as well. I love all the secret romance stuff and betrayal of the heart... Did you give up on "The Boy With Black Fur?"... that's sad...
The Villain chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Great stuff so far. I already know this will be a great story to read again and again.
PokemonHero chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I see you posted it today. Nice. I was looking forward to it after you sent me that little preview.

Interesting choice using the Nidoran lines. I really haven't seen many writers use them (although this is the third story I've seen you use someone from that line). Still, I really didn't imagine Nidoran with fur, but that's no big deal.

So we have Madeline, whose mate is being unfaithful and she doesn't know what to do. Then she meets Jack, a vagabond Raichu in the city. Seems to follow a pretty generic storyline thus far, but I certainly expect you to deviate from it at times.

So far, so good. I am certainly interested in seeing how this story goes.

-PH
Houndude chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This is a great story. The evil mate, the mysterious traveller! Hopefully you can update soon. Sorry about your head though.