Reviews for Buried Alive
Alana chapter 56 . 4/17
Amazing story. And they really should shut their fucking pieholes. The end of this letter looks like that you're adressing the hugs and kisses to them so type at the end, "for you guys who love the story." And if you were a real author, I would buy all your books so I want to be your #1 fan. And I am not joking about it unlike some people. I love you and your work. Hopefully those bitches will not bother anymore. P.S. I do not curse but I am in your shoes so I am really pissed off and this kinda counts as cyber bullying so you can call the cops. Have a good rest of your day! :D
Alana chapter 51 . 4/17
Great. Just great. Now they spoiled it! Ugh! I write at school and share it with people and one guy who doesn't like me spoiled the whole thing and threw it in the trash so I had to start all over again but luckly, someone found it. They really should apolize about writing this. I think that you are an amazing author. Please continue.
Alana chapter 51 . 4/17
Thank you for not discontinuing the story. I am really sorry. I know how it feels. And if you want to get the Twilight things, you could go to Barnes and Nobles and the Twilight dvds are really cheep in Targets. Graphic novels, go on Amazon. Anyway, amazing story. Lololove it. Please do not stop! ;)
kantorkan chapter 5 . 4/2
Well looks like i was wrong,hate that,so will they still meet and if so what will i should find out.
kantorkan chapter 4 . 4/2
Let me guess Caius used his gift on Bella she has forgotten all,now she is a member of the guard the guard that is going to Mexico to take care of Maria,curious what will happen when Jasper and Bella meet since she doesn't remember him,i'm guessing.
kantorkan chapter 3 . 4/2
Well crap!how will both of them meet if he is going off to rejoin the bitch and she is in the way Bella is acting she has some major holes in her memory from the change.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 4/2
This is different twist on the would she go there? i guess you don't know where your "family" is you go to the source of all Vampires and ask questions.
kantorkan chapter 1 . 4/2
shield and telesomething.
Great chapter can't wait for rose and em to show up
MissBookMad chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
KISS!
Tayla chapter 56 . 11/10/2013
Love it
don't listen to others.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 55 . 10/7/2013
Good story idea.
Vanessa Cullen chapter 56 . 9/8/2013
I am so sorry for what they said to you your story is great!
Booklover244 chapter 51 . 8/15/2013
Wow, just wow. I can't believe someone would have the audacity to say something like that. I personally think this is a great story. The plot line is very different from the average Bella/Jasper story and I believe that to be the mark of a true author. I have throughly enjoyed every part of this fanfiction and am very glad that's you have decided to continue this one. I would like to say sorry on Zia's behalf because she didn't even give Buried Alive a chance. Also I would like to believe this is not how she would act outside of the safe confines of her computer. That aside I am absolutely in love with this fanfiction!
Frightning Little Pixie chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
Always Emmett confused of whats going on. Haha!
1,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »