Reviews for Painful Parting
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I just read this story and would have loved to see you continue with it. Do you think you ever will?
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Just saw this. This is depressing. The season finale wasn't very hopeful but this sort of goes down an darkened alley. Despite the depressing nature, it is plausible as you say. Tony has been known to drink his troubles away. This is a perfectly good opportunity. Thanks for exploring this avenue.
Lady aracne chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
wow, what a start Jems, I liked it though, very much, I hope Tony gets better and Ziva returns to him (hint hint) great one
blarney chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Wow - really hope you plan on continuing this. I can see Tony depressed enough to want to end it all but I can also see this being a way for his team to help him heal mentally and physically. Hope you consider expanding on the story.
shirik chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
frightening somehow... tnx!
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I think it works. Nice job.
LuvZandT chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Surprise, Surprise. I DID like it Jems. I could really see something like this happening. I was confused though, Did you kill him off? I wasn't sure, but I think it works out better that way in case you decide to continue it. I know that it is a completed story, but He could find out about Ziva, and then his drinking would really snowbound. However, he would then need to get sober again to rescue her...hehe Anyway, it is a VERY GOOD stand along story so whatever you do is fine.

You know, this really has me thinking on how they are going to write Tony's reaction to Ziva's situation. WELL DONE Jems. Well done.