Reviews for Growing to…
DelusionalM chapter 8 . 5/18
Great story!
I hope it didn't just end here
Or something happened to the author
If not, I hope you continue some day!
Lemonsforever2225 chapter 8 . 1/1
Major plot twist that was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Please don't let this be the end! please continue!
Spain1260 chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
It's so interesting
Water chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
I think this is my favourite Hetalia fic you know? The way you write the Nations is truly impressive in how right their voices sound. Sometimes I still come back to see if maybe you updated and usually I'll also read a couple of chapters again, expecially the Dream of North Italy, probably my favourite, it makes me cry everytime (and I AM actually italian yk? it hurts in a good i guess). Well, what can I say? my heart breaks a little everytime I see 2010 as the last Update date, but I would still come here every now and then, just to check, I'll never be able to forget this fiction. I dream of seeing this amazing story complete and I'm used to hold tight to my dreams ;)
Wish you the best!
YoukouNoRyuu chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
you made me cry! why does the world have to be like this, all the wars, all the death? will it ever end? such a sad, dramatic, slightly cute story. it really gets all the feels just in one chapters. once I log in I'm gonna fav it, even if it's so sad :')
Madison chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Please continue this story! I love the plotline, and I would love to read more of what you have to offer :)
Ldrmas chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
That's great Italy that you got out but you still have England China Russia France and America to get through before you get to Germany, good luck with that. Can't wait for more! Soo looking forward to it!
dragons-of-the-west chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
This sorry is intense. Italy is so sad and disconnected from the world. Germany feels so betrayed.
ScaryCompanion chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
This story is awesome! AMAZING! Please, pleeeeeeeeeease continue it!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
i need more XD
QueenOfThePride chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This story is too wonderful for you not to continue it. It has the perfect amount of suspense and angst and I am crying everywhere because this story is amazing and needs to be continued.
star that shines on angels win chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Kaitou Sai chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Please continue. You have a fantastic writing style, and I am addicted. I would love a happy ending, with the amount of angst your putting in to this. Please write more soon.

Kallios the Scholar chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
This is good, very good. You have some grammar and spelling errors, but that's forgiveable.