Reviews for Kurohime
Guest chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
Please update. It's good and I can't wait for what happens next!
Shannyrox101 chapter 14 . 3/7/2012
Will her decision be enough to make Byakuya break his poker face? I would absolutely love to see his reaction

Keep updating please!

magicdemi-god223 chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
WOWWW~~~! Can't wait for the next chapters :D
personapeach chapter 13 . 4/19/2011
interesting story as well.. hope they develop their relationship soon! ha ha.. :D
BestFriend09 chapter 13 . 4/13/2011
please update soon! 3 i like the development of the plot and the growing romance between the two
rayningnight chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
I must say, this is quite interesting so far!

It's right now eleven pm so I gotta go to bed!

Sorry but I can't keep reading this, but it's been great so far!

Update soon, that way, I can read lots later!

eadray histay chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
A story with perhaps potential but ends up mediocre alongside with the problems it contains.

Firstly, assuming you are writing for an english speaking audience, i advise you strictly to write in english. Though some or few readers might understand the basic 'arigatou' or what not, others may not. Not only does it pose as confusing without an english meaning alongsisde it, it's rather 'try hard' (in a personal point of view). The honorifics at the end are forgiven as they be used to convey different things but either you write in english or you write in japanese. Seeing as you do not know enough japanese vocabulary, i think you should write just in english.

This also goes hand in hand at the fact you don't even spell some of your romanji right.

Secondly is an overuse of dialogue. Too much dialogue makes it seem more like a play script rather than a story.

Also, the way you write your dialogue seems problematic. Separating the sentences make it confusing and hard to follow and sometimes i find it hard who is saying what. Join your dialogue with whom the dialogue is being spoken from. It will clear much confusion and chaos.

Take this as constructive criticism to work on future chapters, take care.
Miki-chanmo chapter 12 . 8/30/2010
I love the story so far. It has good details, especially with the battling scenes. I was disappointed that this chapter was kind of short though. I can't wait to read more about Nadeshiko's and Byakuya's relationship as they get closer. Good work on Nadeshiko's zanpakuto and bankai! I loved it! Please update soon!
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 11 . 5/25/2010
It was awesome but I really don't like cliffhangers
cassandrajillenchantress chapter 11 . 5/24/2010

:D Your story is awesome! And so are your chapter titles. Hahahaha!

I hope you'd update regularly and I'll be waiting. :3

Oh and please, if you are free, please read my fic, I've Never Been with Somebody. I'm sure I could feel better with a review from you. :)))

More power and more ideas! :D
monsterai chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
ToshiroHitsugayagirlfriend chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
LOve it a lot!

Kvaes Varetnai chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
Woah... I'm like, blown away by this story, she's so awesome! But I don't quite understand what the shikaiki and gokaiki are? Please help!
Jimmy chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Didn't Isane die?
Ray-nee-chan chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
intesting...u need to update soon...cnt wait!...keep it up )...