Reviews for Super Transdimensional Battle Wizard Hero Force
Liantei chapter 3 . 7/10
Oh this chapter was awesome! Please have Harry travel with Rose and the Doctor for a bit! It will totally be awesome!
The-Black-Rose-of-Ouroboros chapter 3 . 6/26
This is most epic win thingy EVER! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue the crack so I can cackle like a maniac. Hey that rhymed! :D :D :D
Steve2 chapter 3 . 4/20
You know, this is quite a funny story so far. I hate to see if left unfinished, even though it will never be finished. If you would like, I would be happy to work on it some with you. We could cobble some ideas up and get them added in. I can think of a lot of other fun things this story could do. As for your hospital stay, hopefully you will not be there long. I had to spend a couple weeks in the hospital a dozen years ago and it sucked. They kept waking me every four hours to get my vitals and take my blood. Damn vampires. It probably didn't help that every night was a chemo night. Yayy, fun.
apaulije chapter 3 . 3/23
Ooh, I have random ideas... Um, Broken Blade, Infinite Stratos, Pride and Prejudice (I think the latest movie with Keira Knightley, '05), Teen Wolf, Naruto, Supernatural (tv), True Blood (tv), Harry Potter (books, thinking maybe au or time travel and Harry'll be like "so close"), a Tamora Pierce book, any Alice in Wonderland (preferably one of the older ones, older movie or actual books),... idk, just pulling ideas off the top of my head... Ooh, Howl's Moving Castle or Princess Mononoke (anime movies), Bleach (anime), Twilight (movie, meh but interactions could be hilarious, maybe), Hunger Games (movie), any Disney movie... now I think I'm just naming movies and shows I've watched and am watching? I think I'll end here before I start trying to name some or most every book I've read... Ooh! I mostly want to see something including The Hobbit. I just listed a lot of names because they're ideas so one or none or some, just felt like sharing some ideas. Wow, it's big list.
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 2/28
i love it abuse all the refrences
and watch those shows harry you will love them
Ez chapter 3 . 2/12
I just love this! Have you ever thought of having him visit the world of Black Butler? Harry and the Undertaker teaming up is a scary thought. : )
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
pure awesomeness dude! need more chapters though
ub27 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
You have to update this. This is amazing.
Ashlynn LionHart chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Had a smile the whole time reading :) made my day
fellow chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
"Yknow, I pretended to be you once. There were a lot of sedatives used that day."
ahaha... xD
KrisB-71854 chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
I wish that your muse would bring you back to this one. You know what would be fun with this with a brief Doctor Who cross? Having Harry pop up and annoy the hell out of the Master and the Master look at the Doctor and say something along the lines of. "I always hated it when you were this age."
Hane no Zaia chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
jupimako chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Hahahahahahaha! That was freaking brilliant! I loved it.
Heavyeater12 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
yay this doctor who/Harry is the start of a great story