Reviews for Three Cheers To Fatherhood
PeanutButterMochi chapter 46 . 2/20/2014
It seems like the plot completely changed with the additions of drug use. It was actually a major turn-off for me. The two halves just don't fit! (Despite this, I loved the parts that don't have drugs and darkness and the likes.) I'd like to say in the nicest way possible, continue to practice consistency. (I haven't read your other stories, so I don't know if you've improved since this was written.)
Hermione Junior chapter 34 . 7/15/2013
About Chapter 33:
Ehrmagerd, Ginny can NOT be a homophobe! And nooo, I always liked Ginny best of like, the whole set of charactersssssssssss... Now I'm sad... :'(
Hermione Junior chapter 30 . 7/15/2013
This is good stuff.. I like that's it's not too graphic and weird.

Also, it's Felix Felicis, not Felix Felicitus.

Thanks for the fanfiction :)
TY chapter 46 . 11/14/2012
You should warn in your summary that the story will be drug related. I do not know, but it seems that is actually two different stories. Before all fluffy and cute and after, all of sudden, dark with everyone using drugs like is the most normal stuff (wtf?) that make no sense to the original plot, it is not coherent. I am so disappointed with this story, it started so well... Please just update your summary with the "drugs" warning. If I had known I would not have lost my time.
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I don't think an eleven year-old Malfoy would call his father 'Daddy'. Maybe 'Dad', but not 'Daddy'.
GiucsBerbel chapter 45 . 8/8/2011
I know it's been quite a while since you finish this story, but I must say it's really good!

Usually I'm not fond of the HarryDraco thing, so I just let it slide, cause the rest of the plot make it worth it.

Can't wait for Three Cheers To Friendship to come out of hiatus... I want to see where all these caricatures are going

PS: I just read the 46 chapters in one day. that's how good it is ;D
TheSupremeVigilance chapter 39 . 8/6/2011
Whoa. I kind of like the introduction of such an extraneous variable. It's edgy, and VERY unprecedented. Inconsistent. Irresponsible. Essentially, everything I love. I'm hoping that by the end of the story, the boys suffer repercussions, obviously, but don't revert to being sanctimonious naifs.

I never really contemplated what KINDS of drugs wizards would take. And how.
TheSupremeVigilance chapter 36 . 8/6/2011
I find it entertaining how two gay characters, once introduced, have the power to make everything in their near proximity explode. Albus and Scorpius are gay;they're together as well. Draco is gay. Harry is gay and lusting after Draco. Ginny. There's not much to say about her. Everyone pretty much hates Ginny. I was always rooting for a Harry/Luna pairing.

But, anyway, great story. Chapters are short...which breaks up the cohesion a little, but also is refreshing. Really do like your characterization of Draco. It's refreshing. (Again)
Hi chapter 21 . 7/18/2011
It's interesting how Albus does not get all his fathers trates. But one question, what does Albus have? Scorp is good at quidditch,and potions, and I'd really smart. While Albus has the super power of being able to stay awake during Binns classes he not really fantastic at any thing else. But I like the story so far ,very well wrighten.
Hi chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
That seems like such a Malfoy-ish thing to do:

"Dont poke it, it might attack you!" Scorpiuis poked it harder.

Oh Scorpy, how we love you :)
myprofoundfantasy chapter 24 . 4/30/2011
Okay, had to review this chapter. I'm loving the story so far, by the way!

And I loved how perfectly natural and lovely the kiss was! You captured the scene really well!
domsijohn chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
i agree with you i like bill charlie and twins only myself good job
ayjayssis chapter 45 . 11/18/2010
that wasnt an ending at all :( if im honest, i didnt like the direction that the story took, and it ended with far too many negative and dark vibes - its a shame because i was really quite enjoying it upto that point.
ayjayssis chapter 44 . 11/18/2010
i'm starting to not like this story now :( the whole drugs thing is too much. But I'll still read it all, see if things start to look up...
ayjayssis chapter 36 . 11/17/2010
O unexpected turn of events!