Reviews for A Small Crack in Perfection
animeistight36 chapter 1 . 6/8
Keep it coming Shiva! I've been waiting on this story forever! I love love love looooove it. The chemistry, the drama, the romance! All of it! Please continue!
Stella T. Whiteney chapter 14 . 5/21
OMG i just finished reading this amazing story and i want more! Its one of the best naruhina fanfiction i ever ever read! (And that counts the ones i have read in spanish, my first language)
Im sad that its been almost 4 years since your last update, but i hope one day you finish this fic :D
mds777 chapter 4 . 5/10
The last part with the ramen and Naruto's antics just made me laugh. :)
ScarletRaven1001 chapter 14 . 3/2
I can't remember when I first found this fic, but it is absolutely one of the best Naru/Hina AUs I've seen here. I got a bit excited when you made that profile update last January that you plan to continue this story. I hope you do, because I would really love to know what happens next. It's too good a story to be left unfinished! :)
AAAllisWell chapter 1 . 2/11
I think this is the best naruhina fanfiction! Its just awesome :D you're great! Its been years since you last updated HOPE U CONTINUE THIS STORY! GREAT JOB! UPDATE SOON xD
Angi chapter 14 . 2/3
This is one of my favorite fanfics ever, thank you 3
ndnjtj chapter 14 . 1/31
So good. SO GOOD. I feel my shipper heart beating along with Naruto and Hinata. This is easily one of the best I've ever read. Sad to see that it's been four years since the update. Guess I'm here waiting and hoping.

That being said, thank you for a great story. Even if left unfinished, I'll always remember the feelings provoked. So thank you.
3 Years chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
After the Naruto manga ended, I immediately thought of this fic. Sad to see it's one of the ones that haven't been finished, since I love this story. :(
HiBeautiiful chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
OH MY GOD THIS FIC WAS JUST PERFECT!
I'm not even kidding, I thought this fanfic was perfect, I can't think about anything bad. This story is definitely one of my favorites.
ODST Nelson chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
It is kind of sad this story will never get finished.
Isa chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Soooooo good
Cryaotica chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
Please do an update can't wait for more stories to come and for it to be complete, wouldn't mind reading it over and over again.
procon chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
Now I don't know if you ever plan to continue this awesome story but I thought I'd let you know I just loved it! All of it! Its an amazing story and the smut was awesome!
waveofchaos112 chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
hot hot hot so hot. come back!
Saki-Chan chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
I honestly don't understand how this isn't a book... It's absolutely perfect. The characters are perfectly morphed to fit the theme and setting, though they still retain all of their original personalities from the actual manga. The plot is beyond perfect, you are an absolute prodigy. Not only does it focus on the romance but also the problems regarding their businesses. I am enamored, addicted and hooked on this story. I can't find any flaws in the writing whatsoever. Everything is detailed and precise, which someone like me can really appreciate, considering how picky I am about the stories I read on here. I hold a lot of respect for you, and encourage you to keep trying your best!