Reviews for A Small Crack in Perfection
Omg WHAT chapter 14 . 8/4
why'd you stop oh my god!? This story is soooo good. Very well written too! I love the plot and I love how naruto and hinata both act. Update soon pls!
naruhina26 chapter 14 . 7/13
Just read this story for the 3rd time...please update! It's really exciting :)
Tari Banks chapter 14 . 6/23
awesome! enjoyed every bit of it. does it end here?
UchihaOtaku3 chapter 4 . 3/22
Good
Beatrizmar chapter 1 . 2/8
I'm still hoping you'll update this
I really enjoyed your story, you had no idea how excited I was to come and finish reading a chapter after a while.
szbasslover chapter 14 . 12/15/2015
Simply awesome! please don't stop and continue!
SonataDevil chapter 14 . 10/11/2015
Please. Update. I want to know what happens after the lemon.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/3/2015
Oh my gawd! Please please please continue this! Oh my days! And I was expecting hanabixKonohamaru interaction too! Pls pls pls !
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
OH MY DAYS I DONT KNOW IF YOULL EVER READ THIS BUT THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY! Ahahaha the silent battle between EroHina and her Mini-Me is downright hilarious IM LOVING IT!
animeistight36 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Keep it coming Shiva! I've been waiting on this story forever! I love love love looooove it. The chemistry, the drama, the romance! All of it! Please continue!
Stella T. Whiteney chapter 14 . 5/21/2015
OMG i just finished reading this amazing story and i want more! Its one of the best naruhina fanfiction i ever ever read! (And that counts the ones i have read in spanish, my first language)
Im sad that its been almost 4 years since your last update, but i hope one day you finish this fic :D
mds777 chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
The last part with the ramen and Naruto's antics just made me laugh. :)
ScarletRaven1001 chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
I can't remember when I first found this fic, but it is absolutely one of the best Naru/Hina AUs I've seen here. I got a bit excited when you made that profile update last January that you plan to continue this story. I hope you do, because I would really love to know what happens next. It's too good a story to be left unfinished! :)
AAAllisWell chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I think this is the best naruhina fanfiction! Its just awesome :D you're great! Its been years since you last updated HOPE U CONTINUE THIS STORY! GREAT JOB! UPDATE SOON xD