Reviews for A Small Crack in Perfection
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 14 . 8/10
This is one of my favorite NaruHina fics and I’m glad I found it. I’d especially like to commend the clever use of several characters (ie the Sound Five), the abilities of others (making InoShikaCho and the Sand Siblings talented hackers), hobbies of others (Naruto’s plants), and the personalities of others (Hiashi’s reasoning for what he did to Hinata, Hanabi bring a little shit, Neji being an even bigger little shit who loves and enjoys his time with his wife), etc. You put a lot of thought and effort into the plot and characterizations of everyone you involved (you even remembered Koh as a character!) and it’s so tangible in the story.
I loved it. Thanks for writing it.

Sincerely,
Epic Otaku Cherry
KookiePie1025 chapter 14 . 1/30
Wow! The pacing is just right. So creative with the way the characters are in this AU. Just the right amount of fluff, smut, drama and humour. Please please update!
NarHina chapter 14 . 12/29/2018
Damn that was hot. Please finish this amazing story like I feel blessed that you ended on the lemon, but that last line was a real cliff hanger.

Loved the story from start to finish the way Naruto and Hinata just got closer and closer was amazing and I loved every second of it.

NarHina chapter 4 . 12/26/2018
Cute! Nice one Neji you are still one of my fav characters and now Hinata can't get away from Uzumaki. Nice going with Naruto catching her when he almost fall seeing more and more of the old Hinata that loves him makes me so hype and leaves me wanting more.

Hinata's worry for Naruto is so touching I love how she tires to act like she doesn't want him, but then goes all over him with worry whenever she thinks she hurt him.

NarHina chapter 3 . 12/26/2018
Yes point one for Neji and Hanabi quite pleased that not all Hyuga are ok with the new Hinata. And Naruto is staying in the same place as Hinata score I can't wait to see what Naruto and Hinata get up to.

NarHina chapter 2 . 12/26/2018
Damn they made so much progress damn Sakura she should have left it to Naruto instead of trying to push her. Now Hinata is closing herself off from them and even Naruto.

NarHina chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
Hinata doesn't seem OOC if anything Sakura looks more like a bitch like Hinata hasn't been mean to her enough to warrant her being called a bitch.

Also looks like Hinata lost her memory if she can't remember Naruto of all people.

Jmoneyisaboss chapter 14 . 7/31/2018
3rd time I've read this story, you should really pick this up again, It has very high quality writing.
Mendokuzai21 chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
When I read this, i wish it still far from last chapter. Sounds promising
RIP chapter 14 . 6/28/2018
Will you ever continue this story? Because I love it so so much and I want to read more.. Please continue.. I'm begging you please please please... Pretty pleaseeeee _/\_
XOXO
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2018
Ahhhh, this story ia wonderful too bad it is abandoned. I hope someone as good as you would adopt this story so it could be completed.
Diva2sq chapter 14 . 2/20/2018
I don't really like this ff coz of naruto sleeping with sakura{(the bitch) ...n than suddenly he all ga ga over hinata ...n he didn't feel sorry that he sleep with that bitch!
tra-la-la-la-laa chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Miley I'm with you. And guys a girl doesn't become less innocent or pure if she has had sex with other men before meeting mr right. Moreover virginity is as much a virtue for a man as it is for a woman.
kencalyx chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
miley hinata has that innocent aura around her even in the anime everyone knows so theres nothing wrong with making her a virgin in most stories
Miley chapter 14 . 8/29/2017
I don't know if you will be around to read this but still let me just type on.

My friend recommended this story to me declaring this is one of the finest fic she has ever read. And who am I to deny a good NH story?

So I started reading and when I got to the part which revealed that Naruto and Sakura once dated and even had sex, I had this possible assumption so I skipped to chapter 14 where my friend said bore the lemon fruit.

And my hunch was right. Hinata is a virgin. I just can't get why people like to make her a virgin when Naruto gets to sleep around with different women. This is ridiculous.

I didn't even complete the first chapter but yes, I do regret missing out on a great story.