Reviews for Your Bed or Mine?
YungVodkaDikost chapter 1 . 11/4
The fact that this story is clearly stolen and plagiarized is disgusting. Write your own original content or do not write at all. We all have the ability to grow as authors and stealing somebody else's work is NOT the way to do it. Shame on you for stealing somebody else's hard work and claiming it as your own.
youre a fraud chapter 1 . 6/16
i took a cue from savannah, who left a review from your other story. i read an excerpt of the original Your Bed or Mine? by Kate Hoffman and i am utterly disgusted. it's the exact same thing, you just changed the names! disappointing!
disappointed gue chapter 9 . 6/16
i only come back to this fic to jack off but otherwise it's a really cringey read. sasuke is so ooc, i cant help but think of him as someone straight out of an adult romance novel. can you imagine sasuke being like that? cringey.
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 2 . 6/10
You wrote that her parents got married thirty years ago and she's turning 29 soon so was her older brother "I love you" born out of wetlock. I'm being picky but I just want to know.
Fiona chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
AMAZING! That's all I can say!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
ahh, it was so great. so lovely. i'm glad i stumbled upon this fic, somehow it made me feel so happy.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 15 . 10/2/2016
I like this... its beautiful I must say. Keep up.
Princess Jalice chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
I shake my head at the Uchiha brothers' age swap. How could you possibly have made SASUKE THE OLDER BROTHER?! That's just very dissappointing on so many levels but maybe you'll surprise me but come on. Sasuke? The older brother of Itachi? No way man. No. Way.
SoSymmetrical chapter 15 . 4/4/2016
Love it!
Lai Charleaux chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
This story is the cutest, most lovely thing in the world. The whole Uchiharu family thing is so... cozy and picturesque! Both families sure have a lot of money to spend on summer houses and five fucking children each haha But hey, their traditions are the amazing. The games they play and the meals they are so used to sharing, it all seems so happy and comfortable. I really liked this setting! I also loved the fact that Sasuke and Sakura are almost 30 years old. It's rare to find a fanfic in which they are so grown up and mature. The way they interact with each other is amazing! The jokes and the bantering, it's so narutal. I loved it, and I loved the ending. I'd really like to se a sequel, even if it has only one chapter. I'd like to see them married somehow!
Anyway, this fic is great! Thank you for writing it!
Honest Reviewer chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
Sasuke sleeping with lots of women? Yeah ooc as fuck. I clicked out after I read that he did. Pathetic.
Chutipa97 chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
This is the cutest story ever! Sasuke was a bit OOC but it's okay, still love him either way.
chichivivas chapter 14 . 10/31/2015
Awesome SasuSaku romance! Lemons everywhere! You've been warned but I just loved it! Thank you author for this wonderful story.
chichivivas chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Awesome SasuSaku romance! Lemons everywhere! you've been warned. But I just loved it! Than you author for this wonderful story.
RalitsaR chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
It was fantastic! I loved every part of it! Thank you so much and Good Job!