Reviews for Your Bed or Mine?
Fiona chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
AMAZING! That's all I can say!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
ahh, it was so great. so lovely. i'm glad i stumbled upon this fic, somehow it made me feel so happy.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 15 . 10/2/2016
I like this... its beautiful I must say. Keep up.
Princess Jalice chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
I shake my head at the Uchiha brothers' age swap. How could you possibly have made SASUKE THE OLDER BROTHER?! That's just very dissappointing on so many levels but maybe you'll surprise me but come on. Sasuke? The older brother of Itachi? No way man. No. Way.
SoSymmetrical chapter 15 . 4/4/2016
Love it!
Lai Charleaux chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
This story is the cutest, most lovely thing in the world. The whole Uchiharu family thing is so... cozy and picturesque! Both families sure have a lot of money to spend on summer houses and five fucking children each haha But hey, their traditions are the amazing. The games they play and the meals they are so used to sharing, it all seems so happy and comfortable. I really liked this setting! I also loved the fact that Sasuke and Sakura are almost 30 years old. It's rare to find a fanfic in which they are so grown up and mature. The way they interact with each other is amazing! The jokes and the bantering, it's so narutal. I loved it, and I loved the ending. I'd really like to se a sequel, even if it has only one chapter. I'd like to see them married somehow!
Anyway, this fic is great! Thank you for writing it!
Honest Reviewer chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
Sasuke sleeping with lots of women? Yeah ooc as fuck. I clicked out after I read that he did. Pathetic.
Chutipa97 chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
This is the cutest story ever! Sasuke was a bit OOC but it's okay, still love him either way.
chichivivas chapter 14 . 10/31/2015
Awesome SasuSaku romance! Lemons everywhere! You've been warned but I just loved it! Thank you author for this wonderful story.
chichivivas chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Awesome SasuSaku romance! Lemons everywhere! you've been warned. But I just loved it! Than you author for this wonderful story.
RalitsaR chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
It was fantastic! I loved every part of it! Thank you so much and Good Job!
darkredmacabre chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
Aww okay good ending!
darkredmacabre chapter 14 . 7/6/2015
If it ended here, I would be so incredibly sad. And not know how I felt about falling in love and relationships..not that I will if they end up together..
guest chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
I read the whole fic in a few hours and now I'm crying. Honestly crying. Sakura's "this is where we belong" killed me. omg why are yoh doing that to me? their story is so perfect. I can't handle that. believe me I'm not good with words but yoy seriously touched me with this
ElevatedJewel chapter 15 . 5/11/2015