Reviews for Your Bed or Mine?
Chutipa97 chapter 15 . 11/22
This is the cutest story ever! Sasuke was a bit OOC but it's okay, still love him either way.
chichivivas chapter 14 . 10/31
Awesome SasuSaku romance! Lemons everywhere! You've been warned but I just loved it! Thank you author for this wonderful story.
chichivivas chapter 1 . 10/31
Awesome SasuSaku romance! Lemons everywhere! you've been warned. But I just loved it! Than you author for this wonderful story.
RalitsaR chapter 15 . 10/7
It was fantastic! I loved every part of it! Thank you so much and Good Job!
darkredmacabre chapter 15 . 7/6
Aww okay good ending!
darkredmacabre chapter 14 . 7/6
If it ended here, I would be so incredibly sad. And not know how I felt about falling in love and relationships..not that I will if they end up together..
guest chapter 15 . 6/1
I read the whole fic in a few hours and now I'm crying. Honestly crying. Sakura's "this is where we belong" killed me. omg why are yoh doing that to me? their story is so perfect. I can't handle that. believe me I'm not good with words but yoy seriously touched me with this
ElevatedJewel chapter 15 . 5/11
I loved this story
MikoScorus chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Love the story XD
Guest chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
Best fan fic ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
What the fuck sakura! Stop being a whiny bitch and screw his brains out good lord all mighty! You're starting to piss me off!
finish line chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
I really love this story. The plot, the character build-up... they are commendable. I adore it with every fiber of my being and have read it perhaps three times already. I was in the perfect impression that a fanfiction author like you, who was probably around my age when she did this, was greatly talented and needed more recognition than she had had received.

My respects, I later found out, were pointed at the wrong person. Unless you are Kate Hoffman who had her book of the same title, of the same summary, of the same words, but of different character names published February 2008, then my utmost respect stays loyal to you. If not, then I feel sorry for myself and for the many others who allotted their time to read this with wrong admiration for you, and sorry for Ms Hoffman whose work has been plagiarized... perhaps without her knowledge... and for over four years now and without proper action being done.
sakura.souen chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Yeah they ended up together ! i really loved ths stry, well written and the plot is so good! Well looks like Sasuke never got his lap dance :P hahaahah i really hope there is a sequel !
Ssanderei chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
Although there was no talk about the official status of their relationship, the feelings they have for each other got deeper. It was so deep that neither of them wanted to go back to the surface. This is the result of holding back the love they had for the past years.

Ssanderei chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Things are pretty messed up now. I hope the resolutions for those problems will come out soon. Mika had already decided but I think she did it due to the heat of the moment. Itachi was also facing the same dilemma. I hope that their one on one talk will do good for them. Afterwards, Sasuke and Sakura will have more time to discuss further their personal issues.

I love this story but I didn't know this is a plagiarized work. :( I'm really sad and disappointed. I guess I have to continue reading this since it is really great story. All credits to the owner who spent sleepless nights and put his/her heart in writing this fic.