Reviews for Your Bed or Mine?
Lai Charleaux chapter 15 . 1/10
This story is the cutest, most lovely thing in the world. The whole Uchiharu family thing is so... cozy and picturesque! Both families sure have a lot of money to spend on summer houses and five fucking children each haha But hey, their traditions are the amazing. The games they play and the meals they are so used to sharing, it all seems so happy and comfortable. I really liked this setting! I also loved the fact that Sasuke and Sakura are almost 30 years old. It's rare to find a fanfic in which they are so grown up and mature. The way they interact with each other is amazing! The jokes and the bantering, it's so narutal. I loved it, and I loved the ending. I'd really like to se a sequel, even if it has only one chapter. I'd like to see them married somehow!
Anyway, this fic is great! Thank you for writing it!
Honest Reviewer chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
Sasuke sleeping with lots of women? Yeah ooc as fuck. I clicked out after I read that he did. Pathetic.
Chutipa97 chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
This is the cutest story ever! Sasuke was a bit OOC but it's okay, still love him either way.
chichivivas chapter 14 . 10/31/2015
Awesome SasuSaku romance! Lemons everywhere! You've been warned but I just loved it! Thank you author for this wonderful story.
chichivivas chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Awesome SasuSaku romance! Lemons everywhere! you've been warned. But I just loved it! Than you author for this wonderful story.
RalitsaR chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
It was fantastic! I loved every part of it! Thank you so much and Good Job!
darkredmacabre chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
Aww okay good ending!
darkredmacabre chapter 14 . 7/6/2015
If it ended here, I would be so incredibly sad. And not know how I felt about falling in love and relationships..not that I will if they end up together..
guest chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
I read the whole fic in a few hours and now I'm crying. Honestly crying. Sakura's "this is where we belong" killed me. omg why are yoh doing that to me? their story is so perfect. I can't handle that. believe me I'm not good with words but yoy seriously touched me with this
ElevatedJewel chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
I loved this story
MikoScorus chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Love the story XD
Guest chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
Best fan fic ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
What the fuck sakura! Stop being a whiny bitch and screw his brains out good lord all mighty! You're starting to piss me off!
finish line chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
I really love this story. The plot, the character build-up... they are commendable. I adore it with every fiber of my being and have read it perhaps three times already. I was in the perfect impression that a fanfiction author like you, who was probably around my age when she did this, was greatly talented and needed more recognition than she had had received.

My respects, I later found out, were pointed at the wrong person. Unless you are Kate Hoffman who had her book of the same title, of the same summary, of the same words, but of different character names published February 2008, then my utmost respect stays loyal to you. If not, then I feel sorry for myself and for the many others who allotted their time to read this with wrong admiration for you, and sorry for Ms Hoffman whose work has been plagiarized... perhaps without her knowledge... and for over four years now and without proper action being done.
sakura.souen chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Yeah they ended up together ! i really loved ths stry, well written and the plot is so good! Well looks like Sasuke never got his lap dance :P hahaahah i really hope there is a sequel !