Reviews for Your Bed or Mine?
MikoScorus chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Love the story XD
Guest chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
Best fan fic ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
What the fuck sakura! Stop being a whiny bitch and screw his brains out good lord all mighty! You're starting to piss me off!
finish line chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
I really love this story. The plot, the character build-up... they are commendable. I adore it with every fiber of my being and have read it perhaps three times already. I was in the perfect impression that a fanfiction author like you, who was probably around my age when she did this, was greatly talented and needed more recognition than she had had received.

My respects, I later found out, were pointed at the wrong person. Unless you are Kate Hoffman who had her book of the same title, of the same summary, of the same words, but of different character names published February 2008, then my utmost respect stays loyal to you. If not, then I feel sorry for myself and for the many others who allotted their time to read this with wrong admiration for you, and sorry for Ms Hoffman whose work has been plagiarized... perhaps without her knowledge... and for over four years now and without proper action being done.
sakura.souen chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Yeah they ended up together ! i really loved ths stry, well written and the plot is so good! Well looks like Sasuke never got his lap dance :P hahaahah i really hope there is a sequel !
Ssanderei chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
Although there was no talk about the official status of their relationship, the feelings they have for each other got deeper. It was so deep that neither of them wanted to go back to the surface. This is the result of holding back the love they had for the past years.

-Ssanderei/Edherei
Ssanderei chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Things are pretty messed up now. I hope the resolutions for those problems will come out soon. Mika had already decided but I think she did it due to the heat of the moment. Itachi was also facing the same dilemma. I hope that their one on one talk will do good for them. Afterwards, Sasuke and Sakura will have more time to discuss further their personal issues.

-Ssanderei/Edherei

I love this story but I didn't know this is a plagiarized work. :( I'm really sad and disappointed. I guess I have to continue reading this since it is really great story. All credits to the owner who spent sleepless nights and put his/her heart in writing this fic.
Ssanderei chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
I hope SasuSaku and Mikachi will gonna sort out their feelings. Yes, Sakura may not resisting the physical attraction between them but it's sooo obvious that in the emotional aspect she is holding herself. The secret relationship of SasuSaku is driving me crazy! Sasuke is showing cues that he wants to take their relationship in a more serious level.

Ssanderei chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
My mistake with my previous review... I meant was Chapter 7 not Chapter 8...kekeke

Sasuke, you planned all of this, huh?! Risking all his investments and whatnot by making it a mortgage so he can buy 'their fortress'! OMO! HE PLANNED FOR HIS FUTURE ALREADY! I feel something fishy here authornim. . I love how the story progresses. I can feel there's a big surprise or revelation that awaits me in the coming chappies. So excited!

Thanks agai With hugs and kisses...LOTS OF LOVE,
Ssanderei chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Good thing that Sasuke and Sakura have the same sentiment/view about the upcoming marriage of their siblings. The ways Mika and Itachi acted and spoke about their marriage only showed that they were still not ready to tie bonds. Loving each other doesn't mean they are obliged to marry ASAP. There's a right time for that. Marriage is not something you can do anytime you want. It's a sacred union of two people who will take vows to be with each other through ups and down of their lives. Love is not an assurance that the marriage would be successful. Trust, commitment and direct communication are just some key ingredients that would aid the couple to have a wonderful and fruitful marriage.

Chapter 8, here I come.

Ssanderei chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
I love how you ended the chapter, "Only this time, he could give her more than just one night of clumsy lovemaking and empty promise. This time, it could be a beginning." Sasuke has a different perception now conpared with what he had in his younger years. I look at it positively. He's in his early 30's already right? Having a serious relationship is possible for him to consider. They are friends in the first place. The attraction they had was not only caused by physical aspect but also by their own personalities...their ownselves. If I were Sakura, I couldn't also stop myself from thinking like that. She's just saving herself from heartache that Sasuke may cause her. I'm getting emo again. :)

Xiao! Thanks again.

Ssanderei chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
The chapter is loved! This story is not only all about the pent up desire to hook up with the person who you longed to have in the past. It tackles many sensible things such as binding yourself in marriage without thinking it thoroughly and making a decision to take a course of action that would have undefined results. Things are getting more interested and complicated. I'm so loving the drama. It's been a long time since I had read this kind of genre. I HEART THIS FIC MORE!

THANKS AUTHORNIM! :)

Ssanderei chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Candidly speaking, I'm starting to love this fic even more. I like how Sasuke handles the tension between them. Yes, he was honest with his feelings about her but he didn't take actions that will hurt her in anyway. Yes, he has a very impeccable manner. Such a gentleman...he knows the cue when to stop. Despite the strong attraction he felt for her, he knew his limitations. I wonder when will Sakura give an end to her feeble resistance. Their love must be given a chance. Love Love Love...

Ssanderei chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
And I was right. It was not Mika who was sleeping beside Sakura. It's Sasuke. He has a point though about declining Sakura's offer of giving up her virginity to him. Sakura was just eighteen and Sasuke thought it would hard for them to work things out if they indulge to it since they were still young. Once 'it' pops, you can not stop aiyt? If you wanna know what I mean. *winks

Good luck Sasuke-kun! kekekeke

Ssanderei chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Hello Mika! Thanks to .com I was able to have a link of this story. The prologue is interesting. I'm really excited to read the succeeding chappies. I love the plot of the story. There are still missing pieces of SasuSaku's past that I want to know. I guess my questions would be answered along the way. Gonna continue reading. :)