Reviews for No Words Describe
John Smith chapter 1 . 7/31
Uggghhhh. I love this so much. I love it SO MUCH. I just am really sad because I also love, _adore,_ Shino. I am always looking for fics like this, ones that validate the things we see and feel when we look at characters like Tsunade who have so much hidden in their actions and words and expressions. This felt 100% canon and yet shifted the way I look at canon a little, and I love that so much. Your writing style is just fantastic. Thank you so much for making this!
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Woah! A great perspective!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
(Should i comment this?!)

*blinked*

Okay... I'm speechless right now...

Right, this is nice fic! :)
Gruffard chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Well writen. I really can't do this story justice.

Thanks for the read.
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
wow. I like that, it's very sweet and a little confronting. i like it
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
you killed him! gahh, great story though!
Lazielow chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Awesome job ! XP
daily-chan chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
great :D, that mission must have been horrible for them all to end up like that...though...its naruto...most missions he leaves on turn out to be horribly difficult

great job
freewolf17 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I love this fic! Its so sad that Shino died though
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Love the relationship you paint between Naruto & Tsunade. The intensity and depth of feeling was astounding... and it totally made me cry. I always thought Naruto was Tsunade's son in all but blood.
NovelT chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I just realized that I've read several of your stories and really liked them but never reviewed :(. I really like the mother/son relationship. After reading a bunch of death fics this made me smile (even though it has character death XP).
Please Read my stuff chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
good
Anzu Britannia chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
It was adorable. I loved their relationship!
Hektols chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Beautiful fic.
LibertyBell.047 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
great story!

writing style is nice and pleasant to read